Discuss Scratch

Alfredencomp
Scratcher
81 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Marc92020 wrote:

Alfredencomp wrote:

LUQKEY wrote:

Help. I accidentally report my own comment
Well, important that the scratch team has to ban you
they wont ban the user unless the comment they reported was really mean, hurtful, or mentioned unmoderated chat, otherwise they would probably get muted
Essentially what I was trying to get at
Jonahemerson5
Scratcher
96 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

I want to make an MMO game, but I can't figure it out. How is this done?
when green flag clicked
Please tell me (How to make an MMO platformer v) ::events

Hello! I'm just a random scratcher who makes random projects and never finishes them.
when green flag clicked
repeat (infinity)
Make projects ::motion
If <project is easy ::looks> then
Finish it ::motion
else
Never finish it. ::looks
end
Have a nice day! ::control
end
CodingMasterAR
Scratcher
4 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Same
ThatCoder77471
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

the scratch wiki blocks aren't showing, what do i do? javascript is enabled


A Terminal-Based Scratch Programmer for MSYS2 and Linux


Also,
osu!lazer



jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

ThatCoder77471 wrote:

the scratch wiki blocks aren't showing, what do i do? javascript is enabled
What browser/OS are you using?


Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Check out my latest project, a JSON parser in Scratch
_Crystal_Queen
Scratcher
4 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Hey Guys, Well I tried to Join The Scratch Wiki but they say error dose anyone know why??…
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

_Crystal_Queen wrote:

Hey Guys, Well I tried to Join The Scratch Wiki but they say error dose anyone know why??…
Your username begins with an underscore, and you also do not currently meet the requirements listed in the account request instructions.


Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Check out my latest project, a JSON parser in Scratch
Racer-Bike
New to Scratch
1 post

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

when green flag clicked
say [join Scratch wiki] for (2) secs
broadcast [Join Now v]
_Crystal_Queen
Scratcher
4 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

jvvg wrote:

_Crystal_Queen wrote:

Hey Guys, Well I tried to Join The Scratch Wiki but they say error dose anyone know why??…
Your username begins with an underscore, and you also do not currently meet the requirements listed in the account request instructions.

So, that means I can’t join the scratch wiki?
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

_Crystal_Queen wrote:

So, that means I can’t join the scratch wiki?
It means you'd need to use a different account to join. Once your current account meets the requirements, if you don't have another that does, let me know and I can add a bypass for that account.


Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Check out my latest project, a JSON parser in Scratch
deekshitajoya
Scratcher
54 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

pls make a web page on how to make a multiplayer scrolling platformer.
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

* wrote:

pls make a web page on how to make a multiplayer scrolling platformer.
We already have a tutorial on scrolling platformers and multiplayer games, so you could combine the knowledge from them to make a multiplayer scrolling platformer.


Professional web developer and lead engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Check out my latest project, a JSON parser in Scratch
_Crystal_Queen
Scratcher
4 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

jvvg wrote:

_Crystal_Queen wrote:

So, that means I can’t join the scratch wiki?
It means you'd need to use a different account to join. Once your current account meets the requirements, if you don't have another that does, let me know and I can add a bypass for that account.


I don’t have another Account
Alfredencomp
Scratcher
81 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

You can easily make one, just so you kno. It's finding the time..

_Crystal_Queen wrote:

jvvg wrote:

_Crystal_Queen wrote:

So, that means I can’t join the scratch wiki?
It means you'd need to use a different account to join. Once your current account meets the requirements, if you don't have another that does, let me know and I can add a bypass for that account.


I don’t have another Account
nickidj
Scratcher
2 posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

I have a question: have I become popular? I wish I could be on scratch wiki…
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

nickidj wrote:

I have a question: have I become popular? I wish I could be on scratch wiki…
You don't have to be popular to become an editor. However, if you mean getting your own page, then no, that will never happen.



Za-Chary
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

I just noticed the list of “current moderators” on this page: https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Moderation

The list seems to be very outdated. Most of the moderators on the Scratch Team are not listed here.

Rather than try to figure out which Scratch Team members are moderators and going through the effort to update this list whenever a moderator joins or leaves the team, I propose that the list be removed entirely. I certainly understand why we might like a list of Scratch Team members, but I don't see how a list of moderators would be useful.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.

I was a Scratch Team member from May 10th 2019 to October 29th 2021.

my notebook
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

Za-Chary wrote:

I just noticed the list of “current moderators” on this page: https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Moderation

The list seems to be very outdated. Most of the moderators on the Scratch Team are not listed here.

Rather than try to figure out which Scratch Team members are moderators and going through the effort to update this list whenever a moderator joins or leaves the team, I propose that the list be removed entirely. I certainly understand why we might like a list of Scratch Team members, but I don't see how a list of moderators would be useful.
That's a good idea. Thanks for pointing this out, I removed the list.

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
dexterann
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

I have a question: when Scratch have Scratch 4.0?

NHÌN CÁI GIỀ!
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki Community Portal - in the forums!

dexterann wrote:

I have a question: when Scratch have Scratch 4.0?
Scratch 4.0 is not in development, and there are no plans for a 4.0 version.



Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile