Discuss Scratch

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✧GET COMPUTER HELP✧ // Scratch Computer Support Group 2.0!

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

I would like to join as helper:
Username: @Botcho_Otkho
The time that you have been on Scratch: almost 3 years
I am following this shop: yup
____
Extra: I can help with: Windows (and a bit of Android,but I don't know much)
Accepted! I will add you. Feel free to help people and create tutorials.
Thanks Where do I create a tutorial?
You can simply either post it inside quote tags here, or you can link to a project. Either way, I will add it to Tutorials section, but if it is in quote tags, sometimes I might make some edits, post it then link it.

Last edited by dude341 (March 10, 2018 11:57:45)

Placeholder
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just so you know, now that you’re a SPA member you must add this to your partners list: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2983719/

inactive :​)
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Just so you know, now that you’re a SPA member you must add this to your partners list: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2983719/
I'll add that thing to partners list.

Last edited by dude341 (March 10, 2018 22:05:11)

Placeholder
Inkulumo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: @Inkulumo, @Inkulumo
The time that you have been on Scratch: On these accounts, 1.5 months, overall ~5 years
I am following this shop: Yep.
I'm a total hardware nerd and can bust through most common windows errors, 2ndary PC is completely built by me (Pavilion P6727c w/ 12gb of ram, 305w PSU, GTX 745, 2x 160GB + 1x 250GB HDDS) and I fixed 2 laptops for someone.

Last edited by Inkulumo (March 10, 2018 22:14:13)

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inkulumo wrote:

Username: @Inkulumo, @Inkulumo
The time that you have been on Scratch: On these accounts, 1.5 months, overall ~5 years
I am following this shop: Yep.
I'm a total hardware nerd and can bust through most common windows errors, 2ndary PC is completely built by me (Pavilion P6727c w/ 12gb of ram, 305w PSU, GTX 745, 2x 160GB + 1x 250GB HDDS) and I fixed 2 laptops for someone.
Accepted!

Placeholder
Inkulumo
Scratcher
500+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Inkulumo wrote:

snippity snapped
Accepted!
Woot!
Bla-Games
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: Bla-Games
The time that you have been on Scratch: Almost 2 years(including old account)
I am following this shop: Now I am!
Notes: I can help with Chrome OS (Google Chromebooks) and some Scratch questions too!

Give me an internet! I only have 3 as of April 8th, 2018.
oh, kumquats attacked. failure endured. I have hired him to protect me. x_x
Generation 380: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bla-Games wrote:

Username: Bla-Games
The time that you have been on Scratch: Almost 2 years(including old account)
I am following this shop: Now I am!
Notes: I can help with Chrome OS (Google Chromebooks) and some Scratch questions too!
Accepted.

Placeholder
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How to change cursor on Windows 7
First of all,you need to download your cursor. There are multiple sites where you can do this,such as this site. Once you got your cursor(s),right click the desktop and then go to “Personalize”. When the window appears,go to “change mouse pointers” (or something like this) in the top-left corner, then click “pointers” and double-click on the pointer you wanna change and, when the “browse” window appears,find your cursor and double-click it. Once you changed the cursor(s),click apply and… badaboom! You have your new cursor.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

First of all,you need to download your cursor. There are multiple sites where you can do this,such as this site. Once you got your cursor(s),right click the desktop and then go to “Personalize”. When the window appears,go to “change mouse pointers” (or something like this) in the top-left corner, then click “pointers” and double-click on the pointer you wanna change and, when the “browse” window appears,find your cursor and double-click it. Once you changed the cursor(s),click apply and… badaboom! You have your new cursor.
I'll add that, but I'll have to make some changes to the grammar first.

Placeholder
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Sure.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are. - Mewtwo
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

By Botcho_Otkho, edited by dude341
First of all, you need to download your cursor. There are multiple sites where you can do this. Cursor files have the .cur or .ani file extension. Do not download any .exe files, unless you trust them. .png, .jpg etc will need to be converted. Once you have downloaded your cursor(s), right click the desktop and then go to “Personalize”. When the window appears, go to “change mouse pointers” (located in the sidebar of the window), then click the “pointers” tab and double-click on the pointer you would like to change and, when the “browse” window appears, find your cursor and double-click it. Do this for all cursors. Now, click “Save As…” (do not click apply), name your cursor scheme and save it. Then, click apply! Badaboom! You have your new cursor.

Placeholder
dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Sure.
OK, I've changed it, I'll add it to the tutorials list in a minute. In the future though, please put spaces after commas and please check that your tutorial won't write over any data (as you can see, I had to change a part)

Last edited by dude341 (March 12, 2018 17:33:31)

Placeholder
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Sure.
OK, I've changed it, I'll add it to the tutorials list in a minute. In the future though, please put spaces after commas and please check that your tutorial won't write over any data (as you can see, I had to change a part)
Sure
I thought it was more simpler but as I can see it's not.

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

Sure.
Sure
I thought it was more simpler but as I can see it's not.
Alright

Placeholder
ideapad-320
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude341 wrote:

JAK15 wrote:

Hi. I have a 2 questions, both of which relate to Windows 7.
  • How can I change or remove the sounds that Windows makes when I log in? This is the sound I mean

• I need to reformat my USB flash drive. Can I do this from within Windows, without having to install extra software?
Yes you can!
To change the logon sound, open control panel. Go to “sound” (you can search it up in the search bar), and open that. Then click on the “sounds” menu, and in the menu, scroll down to “Windows Logon”. Click on it, and now you can use the drop down menu to change the sound. Then just click apply.

To reformat your USB drive (note this will delete all data), go to My Computer, and right click your USB drive. Click Format to open the Format menu. Check through the options to see if they are correct. Untick “Quick Format” if you want to make it harder for data to be recovered (this does not guarantee data to be completely unrecoverable), but this will take longer.
you can also press shift+ green flag. it might be ctl or cmd on mac+green flag

This is my siggy.
Can't wait for FRC water game!
ideapad-320
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inkulumo wrote:

dude341 wrote:

Inkulumo wrote:

snippity snapped
Accepted!
Woot!
end the quotes.

Last edited by ideapad-320 (March 13, 2018 11:31:19)

This is my siggy.
ideapad-320
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i would like to join.
i joined scratch 1 month 3 weeks ago. im a scratcher.

This is my siggy.
TimeLordPlanet
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I join? My computer runs Linux (Go Tux!)

I like Scratch 3.0! An immesurable improvment! Banner coming soon!
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Can I join? My computer runs Linux (Go Tux!)

I run Linux too, and I'm a member! (I think you can)

pythonmegapixel he/him or they/them
I have nothing else to put here for now