Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

My deputy is @muellly as long as they don't need to already be in the SPA.

pythonmegapixel he/him or they/them
I have nothing else to put here for now
poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

my (weird) banner!
http://u.cubeupload.com/Poppybunny/ScreenShot20180218at.png

when [bunny v] key pressed
say [I love Bunnies] for (2) secs
Like Warrior Cats? Try me! I’m a black link!click me! New Scratcher?Don’t forget me
 Call me Poppybunny, Poppy or Bunny. I am she/her. Warrior Cat fan. Fave character= Mapleshade :). Lord of the rings fan. Fave character= Galadriel. Fave animal: Bunny. Fave colour: Yellow. Fave online game outside of Scratch: not sure. Go to my profile and comment the word of the day to receive a *free* (Ts&Cs apply) logo design. Past Words of the day: None so far! Past winners of Logo word of the day: None so far!  Ts&Cs: Only one winner per day. Word of the day is valid until I edit it to a past word of the day. Today's word of the day is Pineapple. I will reply to the winning comment asking for info for your free logo design. You MUST give credit! Quote: Aim for the moon; even if you miss, you are still among the stars. - Author Unknown.
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Just letting you know, I'm in the UK.
Ok.

python_megapixel wrote:

My deputy is @muellly as long as they don't need to already be in the SPA.
They don’t need to be in the SPA

poppybunny wrote:

my (weird) banner!
http://u.cubeupload.com/Poppybunny/ScreenShot20180218at.png
I like it! For a future together! Cool!

inactive :​)
poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

How long/short does speech need to be?

Like Warrior Cats? Try me! I’m a black link!click me! New Scratcher?Don’t forget me
 Call me Poppybunny, Poppy or Bunny. I am she/her. Warrior Cat fan. Fave character= Mapleshade :). Lord of the rings fan. Fave character= Galadriel. Fave animal: Bunny. Fave colour: Yellow. Fave online game outside of Scratch: not sure. Go to my profile and comment the word of the day to receive a *free* (Ts&Cs apply) logo design. Past Words of the day: None so far! Past winners of Logo word of the day: None so far!  Ts&Cs: Only one winner per day. Word of the day is valid until I edit it to a past word of the day. Today's word of the day is Pineapple. I will reply to the winning comment asking for info for your free logo design. You MUST give credit! Quote: Aim for the moon; even if you miss, you are still among the stars. - Author Unknown.
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

poppybunny wrote:

How long/short does speech need to be?
As long/short as you want. Longer speeches may get more votes though

poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi, I’m Poppybunny.

My values for this election are: equality and fairness.
I hope to be able to let everyone have a say.
I will keep my profile comments open and let anyone make a suggestion.

Scratcher or New Scratcher. 1000 posts or 1. Everyone is equal.

Everyone. Anyone. Open.

For a Future Together
Poppybunny

poppybunny
Scratcher
100+ posts

poppybunny wrote:

I’m going to run

poppybunny wrote:

Deputy @cutekawii59
Secratery: @PercyJackson217

poppybunny wrote:

poppybunny wrote:

Hi, I’m Poppybunny.

Everyone. Anyone. Open.

For a Future Together
Poppybunny
How often will you release activity checks?

Probably about once a month, more frequently if people seem to be inactive

What will you do if I become inactive (this question is important because of the fate of the USS)?

Ask the person with the first post by someone else to change it to a link to a new (temporary) front page until you are re-active

How strict will you be on members?

I won’t be too strict but I will make sure people follow the laws

What will be your first law to propose as president?
To get all members of SPA keep their partnership list updated.

How much will you notify people on their profile for?

I will notify people on their profile if they don’t respond to activity checks. Because Scratch sometimes doesn’t keep people updated I will not be too harsh.

Why should people vote for you?
I have had experience and I will let Everyone have a say because everyone is equal!

How active will you be, and what will you use that active time for?

I will be on most days, I will not spend all of my time on SPA, but I will go on frequently.

How have you helped the SPA in the past?

Because I only recently discovered SPA, I haven’t helped SPA in the past. I hope that people will give me a chance to help SPA in the future
If you could describe the SPA in less than 100 words to somebody who owned a shop what would you say (please actually write it)?

A friendly community, a way to get a shop noticed and a proper organisation. It is run by a great scratcher, just like all the great shops and scratchers involved. It is full of variety.

What do you like about the SPA?

It is a friendly community; everyone helps each other out.

What experience do you have in roles like this?

I have represented my year at school twice; one time, before I started Scratch, I had been voted in over about half my class.
Is this the last question?

I hope so, otherwise some of it has become invisible!

Last edited by poppybunny (Feb. 24, 2018 18:01:18)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

poppybunny wrote:

poppybunny wrote:

I’m going to run

poppybunny wrote:

Deputy @cutekawii59
Secratery: @toffeeandvanilla

poppybunny wrote:

poppybunny wrote:

Hi, I’m Poppybunny.

Everyone. Anyone. Open.

For a Future Together
Poppybunny
Ok, thanks! I like the way you reference that everyone is equal! I am adding that right now as I speak!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ncro2005, GrahamSH and Python_Megapixel- I don’t mean to rush you but your speeches, deputies, Secretary and logos are overdue.

python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Deputy: @muellly
Secretary: @PumpkinSpiced
I am python_megapixel, and I would like to explain my values and plans for this election. Me, my deputy and my secretary all have experience in shop ownership. When I reviewed the shops of my Deputy and Secretary, both received extremely close to full marks.

First of all is the most important point. I believe that the SPA should be totally inclusive. I believe that the only way newer Scratchers can get a foothold in the community is if they can participate in the same things that everyone else can. That means no restrictions on countries, ranks, number of posts, number of followers or anything else. The only restriction that would be needed is whether they have a shop that meets the speed and quality requirements. And since we already provide free reviews, it would be easy for them to get to this stage.

But it's not just keeping our existing values. I also plan to introduce an advertising network where Scratchers can elect to show ads in their forum signature in return for benefits, for example, feedback on their projects. Another plan is profile comment notifications (yes, I'll be keeping my profile comments open) for important things, so members can get the information they need, more quickly. And I'll respond to questions via comments too.

I also aim to keep the SPA active by inviting new shops to join regularly and organizing collaborations between shops, enriching what member shops can offer and presenting the SPA as an active, open organisation.

I hope I have persuaded you to consider voting for me in the upcoming election.

Anything worthwhile is possible
Vote python_megapixel

Last edited by python_megapixel (Feb. 20, 2018 11:30:27)

pythonmegapixel he/him or they/them
I have nothing else to put here for now
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Ncro2005, GrahamSH and Python_Megapixel- I don’t mean to rush you but your speeches, deputies, Secretary and logos are overdue.
you are making my logo. also I asked 2 people to be my deputy but they did not respond

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Done!

Deputy: @jromagnoli
Secretary: Still deciding…

(BTW, I changed it a little bit.)

Last edited by ncro2005 (Feb. 20, 2018 19:44:11)

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!
If you don't, your projects and signatures will be eaten by a evil kumquat!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
Check out the cool games I've made, click here!
monkeytrooper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nice Job!

Signatures are a strange one really aren't they?
IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

Good luck to everyone running for president ! I'm not going to vote so in future you can't say “of course she has sided with them, she voted for them” when I'm being a judge.

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Good luck to everyone running for president ! I'm not going to vote so in future you can't say “of course she has sided with them, she voted for them” when I'm being a judge.
Wait, your a judge here?

Hey you! Yes, you! I know you're reading this, so you should check out these things that I've made below!

TheEnhancedText~A Shop where we make text GIF's, pics, and more!~Click me to check it out!
~
ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I changed my speech a bit today if you haven't noticed.

~
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

Wait, your a judge here?
Yup. She/he doesn’t have judge rights until another judge is appointed or GrahamSH steps down though.

monkeytrooper wrote:

Nice Job!
Thanks! I know you really well after reading every single page of the USS’ history . You probably don’t know me though!

ncro2005 wrote:

I changed my speech a bit today if you haven't noticed.
Ok!

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Couldn’t have said that better myself !

GrahamSH wrote:

you are making my logo. also I asked 2 people to be my deputy but they did not respond
I’ll let that slide through this time, just because it’s our first election and it’s not your fault. I’ll make your banner right now. If you need a deputy you could always choose one if your opponents. P.S. technically you could say that you have as long as you like since you’re a judge lol. But people are more likely to vote for you once your speech is out!

Also, ncro2005 and Python_Megapixel- I love your speeches! I can dread Election Day because voting will be so hard! We have 3 amazing candidates who will all make the SPA so great!

To Python_Megapixel- I think your stance on equality is a popular one and the fact that you will drive growth and improve shops makes me feel like leaning towards you.

To ncro2005- you have proved yourself so good and helpful! I know how much you drive activity and how much you care about each and every member. I feel like I’m leaning towards you at the same time!

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Feb. 20, 2018 20:35:16)

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@hellounicorns2, when is SPA election day? Also, whats higher ranked, secretary, or deputy?

Last edited by ncro2005 (Feb. 20, 2018 20:35:47)

~
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ncro2005 wrote:

@hellounicorns2, when is SPA election day?
First of March!
EDIT TO FOLLOW YOUR NEW EDIT LOL: deputy has a higher rank and takes your spot if you become inactive but secretary can kick people from the association . Basically you have to trust them both a lot.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (Feb. 20, 2018 20:38:26)

ncro2005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

@hellounicorns2, when is SPA election day?
First of March!
Also, whats higher ranked, deputy or secretary?

~
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]