Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

I actually like this idea. I think he is referring to the House and Congress. Right jromagnoli?
I agree that I prefer this system, as larger shops should get more power, just like larger states.

inactive :​)
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

hellounicorns2 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

I actually like this idea. I think he is referring to the House and Congress. Right jromagnoli?
I agree that I prefer this system, as larger shops should get more power, just like larger states.
yay!!

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

yay!!
You have a very… um… nice signature…

myeducate
Scratcher
500+ posts

*pokemon battle music*
A wild Scratch Team Member appeared!
Go ScratchNetwork!
Scratch Team used alert message!
ScratchNetwork is confused…
ScratchNetwork uses comment on Paddle2See's profile
..but it has no effect
Scratch Team sends another alert message…
ScratchNetwork understands and removes the thing!
But ScratchNetwork is confused why Scratch Team never viewed the website and would've known that the thing they were talking about did nothing and was only a test! But instead based the whole thing on a few comments between @myed and @hellounicorns2 - wow.

INACTIVE
SPA Member and Assosiate - Creator and overlord of ScratchNetwork - 700+ Forum Posts - Web and Desktop Dev - Fluent in VB, PHP and HTML. I'm okay at CSS and Javascript but am still learning. Sig written in PHP using the picture libary. Firebase is fun.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

myeducate wrote:

*pokemon battle music*
A wild Scratch Team Member appeared!
Go ScratchNetwork!
Scratch Team used alert message!
ScratchNetwork is confused…
ScratchNetwork uses comment on Paddle2See's profile
..but it has no effect
Scratch Team sends another alert message…
ScratchNetwork understands and removes the thing!
But ScratchNetwork is confused why Scratch Team never viewed the website and would've known that the thing they were talking about did nothing and was only a test! But instead based the whole thing on a few comments between @myed and @hellounicorns2 - wow.
Ok…

python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Nobody is actually saying why!

Also, you do now own the largest shop in the partnership, so that could be a bias, even subconsciously.

Also, if you are going to keep the old way of deciding how many votes each shop gets, you need to get rid of the bit about benefiting small shops the most.

pythonmegapixel he/him or they/them
I have nothing else to put here for now
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

Also, you do now own the largest shop in the partnership, so that could be a bias, even subconsciously.

Also, if you are going to keep the old way of deciding how many votes each shop gets, you need to get rid of the bit about benefiting small shops the most.
Woah there, hold on. Reasons: bigger shops have more experience about the challenges that are faced. Their owners will usually know more about what other shops actually need.

MasterOfTheTiger doesn’t own the largest shop in the partnership, and yet they still support.

The current system works like this
0-1 orders completed - 1 member
2-4 orders completed - 2 members
5-11 orders completed - 3 members
12-20 orders completed - 4 members
21-31 orders completed - 5 members
32-44 orders completed - 6 members
45-59 orders completed - 7 members
60+ orders completed - 8 members
So, a shop with 5 orders completed only gets 1 less vote than another shop with 20. A shop with 32 completed orders gets just 2 less than a shop with 200.

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I support (and own) small shops, but there are some things that need to be considered. If it is because of their experience, then simply log how long they have been members. So yes, I agree with the orders idea, shops with more orders do definitely have more experience.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

python_megapixel wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

python_megapixel wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

python_megapixel wrote:

Given most of the leadership is not US-based, I think you will have to explain a bit more.
I understand them and I’m not US-based .
I don't really follow US politics, and I'm not sure what he is trying to get across anyway. Although it may have been mentioned anyway, I'm not sure.
I like this trend of putting unrelated comments in small text at the bottom of the post
The lower voting is comprised of delegates based on how large your shop is, for the upper voting all shops have 2 representatives.

But why would you want to give larger shops more control?
Yes

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Bigger shops will have more power in deciding which laws get voted on, but in the actual voting process each shop has the same amount of voting power.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Stand-Out Shop has completed 4 orders as of 4/16/18. I,@Coder_Annika, confirm that the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.

Xterious
Scratcher
100+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Xterious wrote:

Shop of stuff is closed
Ok, thanks for letting us know
AAAAAAAND… Grand Re-Opening!

python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

python_megapixel wrote:

Woah there, hold on. Reasons: bigger shops have more experience about the challenges that are faced. Their owners will usually know more about what other shops actually need.

MasterOfTheTiger doesn’t own the largest shop in the partnership, and yet they still support.

The current system works like this
0-1 orders completed - 1 member
2-4 orders completed - 2 members
5-11 orders completed - 3 members
12-20 orders completed - 4 members
21-31 orders completed - 5 members
32-44 orders completed - 6 members
45-59 orders completed - 7 members
60+ orders completed - 8 members
So, a shop with 5 orders completed only gets 1 less vote than another shop with 20. A shop with 32 completed orders gets just 2 less than a shop with 200.
OK, that all sounds all right (except for the fact that poppybunny won the election by just a couple of votes). Is the idea then that once we have the preferential voting system in place, the shop votes will just be counted once for a shop that would have one rep, twice for one that would have two reps and so on?

Last edited by python_megapixel (April 17, 2018 06:18:02)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

OK, that all sounds all right (except for the fact that poppybunny won the election by just one vote). Is the idea then that once we have the preferential voting system in place, the shop votes will just be counted once for a shop that would have one rep, twice for one that would have two reps and so on?
Ok. Yes.
Also, just letting you know, your shop is (or at least was) one of the larger shops.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 17, 2018 06:19:17)

python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Shop Review Shop has completed 11 orders as of April 17th 2018. I, python_megapixel confirm that the information I have given is correct to the best of my knowledge.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Would it be possible that somebody could send a message on the profile of the owners of the shops that have yet to give us an updated order count? Also, exclude The Rainbow Shop as it is currently being reformed.

All order counts have been noted.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 17, 2018 06:26:54)

python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sorry about that rant earlier.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

Sorry about that rant earlier.
It’s alright . It wouldn’t be healthy if everybody went with the common consensus, we always need opinions.
I feel like going on about freedom of speech but I won’t.
1490th post!1!1!:11

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 17, 2018 06:35:00)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I know my last one covered most things, so I’ll make this one quick, don’t worry. I’d just like to thank everybody for helping me get here. Every single representative here (oops, we have no reps atm due to the updated order counts ) and Shop matters. You all helped me get here, little by little. This place is truly amazing, I must say. We are now easily the largest active federation in scratch by amount of shops *round of applause*! And, my shop, The Space Shop, continues to thrive as the 3rd largest shop on scratch by orders and the 2nd largest in the SPA (thanks, The Come ‘n Leave Fast Shop)! A special shoutout for this speech goes to @Myed/@Myeducate. They are an amazing scratcher. They put lots of effort into making ScratchNetwork, and they put enormous trust in me by making me an admin. They are a great person, honestly. If you haven’t already, check out ScratchNetwork now. Anyways, that’s about all I’ll say for now. I just wanted to let everyone here know that you will all be successful in life, whatever you do, both in scratch and out of it. Thank you.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (April 24, 2018 23:56:31)

python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Would it be possible that somebody could send a message on the profile of the owners of the shops that have yet to give us an updated order count? Also, exclude The Rainbow Shop as it is currently being reformed.

All order counts have been noted.

Yes, I will do it now.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]