Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

I would like to officially announce the New Shop Nurturing Program (NSNP). I will automatically pass this as I find it necessary for our future. If you would like to dispute this decision you may take it to the courts. Anyways. This is it:
Section 10: New Shop Nurturing Program (NSNP)
10.1: hellounicorns2 will design ~10 shop ideas.
10.1.1: each of these ideas will be fitted with a good description, banner and name.
10.1.2: all material relating to them will be watermarked to prevent unauthorised use.
10.2: anybody can ask to use one of them
10.2.1: they will be given one with a smaller watermark below stating that ‘This Shop Is Half-Owned By The SPA’
10.2.2: they will be half-owned by the SPA (as stated in the watermark)
10.2.3: we will gradually allow them more independence
10.2.4: every week they will be reviewed by the Shop Review Shop
10.2.5: if they are successful in reaching a score of 18 at the Shop Review Shop they will be given one last week with half-ownership by us
10.2.6: after this they will become a normal shop, and will remain a normal member of the SPA
10.3: we don’t become members if their shop, they start out as sole worker
10.4: they must credit us for their banner and shop idea
10.5: the shop ideas page will be listed on a seperate page to the main page to prevent slower loading times due to large banners
10.6: they can leave the SPA at any time
10.7: all Nurturing shops will be given advertising, which will be organised by the Head of Shops

inactive :​)
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

The New Shop Nurturing Program:
Please note these are NOT shops, they are shop ideas (other than the ones which have been taken). If you would like to use one then just ask! When you get one of these you get half ownership of it while we try to get you up and running. We help you out with ads and writing terms of use and rules. You will be given weekly Shop Review Shop orders, and once you reach a score of 18 you will be given one last week with us, before becoming a normal shop that is a member of the SPA. While you are half owned by us you will have a smaller watermark, and then you will be given a watermark free version when you get a score of 18. The ‘Not for use’ watermark is to prevent unauthorised use.

Current shops:

All shops have finished the program :’)

Shop ideas:
Yellow Inc,

A shop that provides lots of high-quality products for all scratchers!

The Ultimate Coder

A high-tech coder Shop offering amazing coding for all of your scratch projects, big and small.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (May 21, 2019 11:06:22)

Holly_The_Cat
Scratcher
94 posts

Could I run costal reviews

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Of course. I’ll get organising to help get it ready in the next 48 hours.

Holly_The_Cat
Scratcher
94 posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Should I start a new topic; also do I give credit to Hellounicorns2 or the SPA

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Hold on, we have to organise a watermark free banner and the like. I will design a good front page for you, and then we will start the partnership to grow your shop into a proper shop. If you have any friends on scratch it is recommended to ask them to join once it starts.

Holly_The_Cat
Scratcher
94 posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Hold on, we have to organise a watermark free banner and the like. I will design a good front page for you, and then we will start the partnership to grow your shop into a proper shop. If you have any friends on scratch it is recommended to ask them to join once it starts.
Okay!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Okay!
Thanks

Btw Tysm for joining, I did not expect such a fast response!

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

For Holly_The_Cat: BBCode for front page:
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/2A77596DFF3D466294DA.png[/img][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/E975ECE3F67D4E68922A.png[/img]
*=required
Reviews:
[quote]Link to project*:
Any parts to review especially:
Details about the game (please, no spoilers)*:
When you would like it to be completed by (must be at least 48 hours):
Other/miscellaneous:[/quote]
Joining:
[quote]Example Review*:
Why do you wish to join?*:
Following topic?*:[/quote]
Also, title:
Coastal reviews: honest and in-depth project reviews! Now hiring! We take orders!
If you wish to see any changes let me know. Otherwise, create the topic. Good luck! I will be supporting you as half-owner until you reach a Shop Review Shop score of 18+, so don’t feel pressured whatsoever. Please not that I will NOT be completing orders for you, and I recommend you appoint some staff to help you out. Overall I can see potential, good luck!

If you would like to see what it looks like then:

*=required
Reviews:
Link to project*:
Other/miscellaneous:
Joining:
Example Review*:
Following topic?*:

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (March 10, 2018 09:34:55)

IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

sterogurt wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

sterogurt wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

sterogurt wrote:

ncro2005 wrote:

YAY 500 POSTS!!!!! XD
YAY!!!!!!! And I have a question: I have a shop, its called the Art & Animation shop, but I don't know how to make it popular, or get one of these discussion boards for it, can someone please help? It would be great appreciated! I have neglected the shop for a long time, but I want to get it back running, although, instead of the shop I have, I am thinking of making a new one! Also, how do I get my shop in the SPA?
For a topic, just click “New topic” when you are in the requests section and then make it. If you need help doing that, I'm sure a shop in the SPA can help you.

To become a member of the SPA, fill this forum in:

Shop owner:
Shop name (please link)
Shop banner:
Shop description (make sure it is good as it will be the text to represent your shop):
Preferred shop description text colour:
Preferred shop name colour:
Where to link to the shop (image, description or title):
Hiring?:
Do you want a free review with the Shop Review Shop?:
Do you agree to our laws?
Have you read ALL of our laws?
Are you following this topic?
Thank you so much! I have only just made the shop, so I will have to work out all of those details and such, but thank you so much! I do not see the ‘new topic’ button, could you please tell me where it is??
Go to the requests section, then in the top right corner you will see a blue button with “New Topic” written on.
I found it, but I do not know how to make a shop, I am so sorry for bothering you like this! Could you please help me? Do I type my shop description in the ‘Subject’ part, or in the other part? And how do I add my shop thumbnail?
No, the small box is for your shop's title, the other one is the actual shop. You may want to join our new program to help you get started.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IggyAndCassie wrote:

No, the small box is for your shop's title, the other one is the actual shop. You may want to join our new program to help you get started.
Please remember to snip! It’s great to see people are being so helpful around here! Not too many people have noticed the new things yet, but they will soon…

Holly_The_Cat
Scratcher
94 posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

For Holly_The_Cat: BBCode for front page:
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/2A77596DFF3D466294DA.png[/img][img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/E975ECE3F67D4E68922A.png[/img]
*=required
Reviews:
[quote]Link to project*:
Other/miscellaneous:[/quote]
Joining:
[quote]Any other accounts?:
What you want to be called*:
Experience*:
Example Review*:
Scratcher Status?*:
Have you ordered here before?*:
If you could sum us If in 100 words or less what would you say?*:
Following topic?*:[/quote]
Also, title:
Ⓒⓞⓐⓢⓣⓐⓛ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ: Ⓗⓞⓝⓔⓢⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓘⓝ-ⓓⓔⓟⓣⓗ ⓟⓡⓞⓙⓔⓒⓣ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ! Ⓝⓞⓦ ⓗⓘⓡⓘⓝⓖ! Ⓦⓔ ⓣⓐⓚⓔ ⓞⓡⓓⓔⓡⓢ!
If you wish to see any changes let me know. Otherwise, create the topic. Good luck! I will be supporting you as half-owner until you reach a Shop Review Shop score of 18+, so don’t feel pressured whatsoever. Please not that I will NOT be completing orders for you, and I recommend you appoint some staff to help you out. Overall I can see potential, good luck!
If you would like to see what it looks like then:

*=required
Reviews:
Link to project*:
Other/miscellaneous:
Joining:
Any other accounts?:
What you want to be called*:
Experience*:
Example Review*:
Scratcher Status?*:
Have you ordered here before?*:
If you could sum us If in 100 words or less what would you say?*:
Following topic?*:
Could you please remove the 100 words or less, the scratcher status and the ordered before parts of the joining thing.

And the experience part and the other accounts thing. Also could you please not have bubbles for the title.

Sorry if this is too much.

Last edited by Holly_The_Cat (March 10, 2018 09:25:45)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Could you please remove the 100 words or less, the scratcher status and the ordered before parts of the joining thing.

And the experience part and the other accounts thing. Also could you please not have bubbles for the title.

Ok, will do. Just one thing about the bubble- there is evidence that special characters will increase orders.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (March 10, 2018 09:32:51)

IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Please remember to snip! It’s great to see people are being so helpful around here! Not too many people have noticed the new things yet, but they will soon…
I will do in future.

Holly_The_Cat
Scratcher
94 posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Ok, will do. What do you mean by bubbles though?
Ⓒⓞⓐⓢⓣⓐⓛ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ: Ⓗⓞⓝⓔⓢⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓘⓝ-ⓓⓔⓟⓣⓗ ⓟⓡⓞⓙⓔⓒⓣ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ! Ⓝⓞⓦ ⓗⓘⓡⓘⓝⓖ! Ⓦⓔ ⓣⓐⓚⓔ ⓞⓡⓓⓔⓡⓢ! The bubbles around the letters

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Ok, will do. What do you mean by bubbles though?
Ⓒⓞⓐⓢⓣⓐⓛ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ: Ⓗⓞⓝⓔⓢⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ Ⓘⓝ-ⓓⓔⓟⓣⓗ ⓟⓡⓞⓙⓔⓒⓣ ⓡⓔⓥⓘⓔⓦⓢ! Ⓝⓞⓦ ⓗⓘⓡⓘⓝⓖ! Ⓦⓔ ⓣⓐⓚⓔ ⓞⓡⓓⓔⓡⓢ! The bubbles around the letters
Ok, but there is evidence showing more people will order with the bubbles.

Holly_The_Cat
Scratcher
94 posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Ok, will do. Just one thing about the bubble- there is evidence that special characters will increase orders.
Could it be different special characters.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

hellounicorns2 wrote:

Holly_The_Cat wrote:

Could it be different special characters.
Alright, will do.
ᑕOᗩᔕTᗩᒪ ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ: ᕼOᑎEᔕT ᗩᑎᗪ Iᑎ-ᗪEᑭTᕼ ᑭᖇOᒍEᑕT ᖇEᐯIEᗯᔕ! ᑎOᗯ ᕼIᖇIᑎG! ᗯE TᗩKE OᖇᗪEᖇᔕ! Good?

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (March 10, 2018 09:36:50)

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The SPA has exactly 100 more posts than the space shop. Ha.

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Assuming none noticed the new laws while I was asleep? so I didn’t miss out on anything

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]