Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

LotusLavender wrote:

What does everyone think about making a SPA courtroom to gather all of this in?
yes a studio or thread for this.

bye
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️

LotusLavender wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 v SPA (LotusLavender's findings)

Credit to Co49 for layout.

By definition of a judge's role, they must make decisions based on the laws. In this case, however, we must take into consideration information all over SPA proving that the rule that barred MClovers was clear.

The main laws surrounding this case are:
1.3: Representatives may vote in all elections.
1.5.1: People who apply for things MUST accept if they don’t receive a position and must not get angry.

Law 1.3 states that representatives may vote, implying that others cannot. In the case of non-shop members, there are many pieces of evidence allowing them but only them to vote as well {1}

Law 1.5.1 states that “people who apply for things MUST accept if they don’t receive a position and must not get angry,” however is appears that AFNNetworkK12 was very angry at this and his disappointment seems to be at least part of the reason behind his lawsuit, especially with the lack of evidence given.{2}

I know I am not a judge but feel involved as the president and thought this could help.

In conclusion, I believe that AFNNetworkK12 does not have valid evidence and that it is very clear that only SPA members can vote.

Following this case, I believe that we need to add definitions for words used and make the laws clearer. In reference {1}, there is a proposition for universal definitions which is similar to what I mean. Also, the next election should be run by hellounicorns2 or someone with the authority to decide who is eligible to vote.

I will add my references shortly.

I agree. There was nothing done wrong and if anything getting angry was unlawful. However, I accept full responsibility for making the laws on that front unclear. I feel like maybe we could rewrite the laws and just do a big vote on some more clear and definitive laws which cover everything.

inactive :​)
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 v SPA (LotusLavender's findings)

By definition of a judge's role, they must make decisions based on the laws. In this case, however, we must take into consideration information all over SPA proving that the rule that barred MClovers was clear.

The main laws surrounding this case are:
1.3: Representatives may vote in all elections.
1.5.1: People who apply for things MUST accept if they don’t receive a position and must not get angry.

Law 1.3 states that representatives may vote, implying that others cannot. In the case of non-shop members, there are many pieces of evidence allowing them but only them to vote as well {1}

Law 1.5.1 states that “people who apply for things MUST accept if they don’t receive a position and must not get angry,” however is appears that AFNNetworkK12 was very angry at this and his disappointment seems to be at least part of the reason behind his lawsuit, especially with the lack of evidence given.{2}

I know I am not a judge but feel involved as the president and thought this could help.

In conclusion, I believe that AFNNetworkK12 does not have valid evidence and that it is very clear that only SPA members can vote.

Following this case, I believe that we need to add definitions for words used and make the laws clearer. In reference {1}, there is a proposition for universal definitions which is similar to what I mean. Also, the next election should be run by hellounicorns2 or someone with the authority to decide who is eligible to vote.

I will add my references shortly.

I agree. There was nothing done wrong and if anything getting angry was unlawful. However, I accept full responsibility for making the laws on that front unclear. I feel like maybe we could rewrite the laws and just do a big vote on some more clear and definitive laws which cover everything.
I would want to do the following:
Clear up laws ==> Vote on them ==> Allow new candidates or non-shop members to join ==> Re-vote the election

bye
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Clear up laws ==> Vote on them ==> Allow new candidates or non-shop members to join ==> Re-vote the election
I get that you want to be able to run, but we have no reason to re-vote the election. It was fair and unless the judges as a whole agree against that, it stays that way.

Please try to be unbiased. You seem to be emphasising new candidates and wanting to be able to run which is for your own personal gain.

Last edited by hellounicorns2 (June 26, 2019 09:19:50)

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hellounicorns2 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

I get that you want to be able to run, but we have no reason to re-vote the election. It was fair and unless the judges as a whole agree against that, it stays that way.

Please try to be unbiased. You seem to be emphasising new candidates and wanting to be able to run which is for your own personal gain.
Ok.

bye
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

smileycreations15, in favor of Defendant:
Supporting facts:
The election is fair, though a re-vote can be made.
There was no explicit note about everyone being able to vote.
There was no law about everyone being able to vote.
The ‘representatives only’ has been used in the last election

Notes:
I agree with Co49 about the tallied if invalid situation.
You just need a list of all people who will be able to vote to fix this.

Conclusion: All of the election is fair.
updated decision

Last edited by smileycreations15 (June 26, 2019 09:21:55)

bye
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I, as Judge GrahamSH am in favor of the SPA
Reasoning:
The law 1.3,

1.3: Representatives can vote in all elections

does state that representatives CAN vote, it does not, nor any other law, specify if a non-member CANNOT vote.
However, because LotusLavender won by 2 votes, MClovers would not have mattered.

My suggestion is that LotusLavender is the president and a law be implemented specifying whether non-members can or cannot vote, and before any future elections 24 hours before the voting begins say that any non-members that wish to vote should sign up.

i made a project inspector!! https://project-inspector.pages.dev/
i made this online agenda: https://ejenda.org

i helped make this site: https://umassmakers.cloud/
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

Reasoning:
The law 1.3,

does state that representatives CAN vote, it does not, nor any other law, specify if a non-member CANNOT vote.
However, because LotusLavender won by 2 votes, MClovers would not have mattered.

My suggestion is that LotusLavender is the president and a law be implemented specifying whether non-members can or cannot vote, and before any future elections 24 hours before the voting begins say that any non-members that wish to vote should sign up.

Agreed

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GrahamSH wrote:

Reasoning:
The law 1.3,

agreed

bye
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

what is the current status ??

bye
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AFNNetworkK12 v SPA (smileycreations15's findings)

It is clear that the election was fair and the reasonings are listed below:

The reason behind this lawsuit was AFN's anger {1}, and this violated the following rule:
1.5.1: People who apply for things MUST accept if they don't receive a position and must not get angry {2}

There was no explicit note about everyone being able to vote.
There was no law about everyone being able to vote.
The ‘representatives only’ rule has been used in the last election; there was no explicit note about everyone being able to vote.

References:
1: LotusLavender's opinion
2: Discuss Scratch https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/291107/

Last edited by smileycreations15 (June 26, 2019 14:12:55)

bye
LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat (previous page). Yep - laws need serious reviewing. If you could look at them a little, I'll talk to you soon.

In general, I don't think that there is any need for a re-vote and, unless anything changes, I don't intend to re elect. So smiley, you'll have to wait.

Last edited by LotusLavender (June 26, 2019 19:01:33)

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

XCat (previous page). Yep - laws need serious reviewing. If you could look at them a little, I'll talk to you soon.

In general, I don't think that there is any need for a re-vote and, unless anything changes, I don't intend to re elect. So smiley, you'll have two wait.
I dropped that one.

bye
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

In general, I don't think that there is any need for a re-vote and, unless anything changes, I don't intend to re elect. So smiley, you'll have to wait.
I’ve had a bit of a look. To be honest it’s mainly grammar, but there are a couple of laws that seem to contradict each other.

And there’s an Illuminati law…

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Shhhhhh… lol

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

President of Scratch ShopBux
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The laws use tons of passive voice. I am trying to fix it.

bye
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fixed laws:

Laws voted on are in italics, meaning they do not apply yet. Titles are always in bold and italics, however, that does not mean they are being voted on
Section 1: Shop/Representatives Powers
1.1: Members can leave at any time, regardless of the situation
1.2: Shops can appoint a listed amount of representatives
1.3.1: Representatives can only represent a single shop once. If shops don't have enough members, those spots will not be counted and will be left vacant.
1.3.2: Representatives of multiple shops may only vote on behalf of one shop.
1.4: Shops can list with any other federations or shop associations without our approval
1.5: Anyone can apply for any vacant position
1.5.1: People who apply for things MUST accept if they don't receive a position and must not get angry
1.6: Members can ask for a judicial review on any decision
1.6.1: If someone feels a member has been fired unfairly they can ask for two judicial reviews, after which they will be banned from the organization
Section 2: Shop/Representative requirements
2.1: Members must never act to ruin our reputation
2.2: The SPA does allow offtopic but please don't use too many posts when doing so
2.3: Members must always follow our rules. If they don't agree with any of our rules, then let us know what you don't like in a calm and dignified manner.
2.3.1: If the thing a member doesn't like is serious, then they must still be polite
2.3.2: Scratchers must not demand a major rule change and must be calm and dignified in their proposition.
2.3.3: If members blatantly don't comply with any of our rules then they shouldn't complain if they lose their position(s)
2.4: Anyone with the privilege to do so can fire members at any time.
2.4.1: Members must convey any disappointment due to losing positions in a dignified manner
2.5: The SPA does allow vacation for as long as a member likes, but it is helpful if they let us know beforehand
2.6: Members must respond to activity checks within three days
2.6.1: If members don't respond they will be notified on their profile
2.6.2: If members don't respond within two weeks their positions will be declared vacant/their shop will be declared inactive
2.6.3: As a shop, representative members can respond on behalf of their shops. Representatives' response does not protect any of its members, but it does guarantee that their shop will stay.
2.7: If a shop becomes inactive or closes, then the members of the shop can contact the SPA. Then SPA members can help with efforts to restore the shop in new threads or do a deal with another shop for a merger or acquisition.
2.8: These laws are subject to change at any time, and members must check them regularly for updates.
2.9: Shops must select 1-3 representatives based on their size.
2.9.1: hellounicorns2 or the president will judge the number of representatives every two weeks.
2.9.1.1: hellounicorns2 or the president will check the shops for activity at this time.
2.10: Shop representatives may be asked to vote in elections or votes.
2.10.1: For the sake of simplicity, sometimes votes will be hosted based on equal representation. However, this will not be used by the SPA for important votes.
2.10.2: The drafter of the policy will select if shops or representatives will vote on it.
Section 3: Judge rules
3.1: The SPA prides ourselves in our association, please don't by any means try to ruin our reputation
3.2: Judges must complete all decisions without any bias
3.3: Judges must complete decision quickly and decisively
3.3.1: Judges must not be inactive for longer than a week without approval.
3.3.2: Judges must appoint an unbiased replacement if they are going to be away
3.3.3: The Illuminati law says that the SPA will accept no excuses for unexpected inactivity. Judges can regain their position later on though.
3.4: Judges must tell us of any affiliations with shops and/or federations to make sure we have an unbiased court
3.4.1: Judges can have some affiliations but must confirm them and demonstrate that they will not have a bias towards them
Section 4: Remaining unbiased decisions during lawsuits
4.1: Members can not try to influence a decision made by a judge unless you are the one that has sent to the court to court.
4.1.1: If members are caught trying to influence them (profile comments, forum posts, and other ways) then they will be immediately fired
4.1.2: Judges must immediately report any efforts to influence their decision that are not from people that are not the people/person taken to court.
4.2: All decisions are final. Anyone can challenge them after one week, but only if anyone finds further evidence against it.
4.2.1: Further evidence must be something that has a chance of changing the decision
4.2.2: If judges are removed and/or added, then all challenge waiting times are reset to 0.
4.3: To make it easier during decisions new people joining will be told to wait.
4.3.1: Any previous additions will be completely added to the laws beforehand.
Section 5: Emergency control
5.1: Only trust messages of Hellounicorns2 being inactive or similar things from members
5.2: If the owner becomes inactive, please don't report this topic to be closed unless a fair amount of people are necroposting. Hellounicorns2 will always do his best to let everyone know if he is leaving.
5.3: After inactivity Hellounicorns2 trusts any member to make a new thread as long as a majority of our association agrees.
5.3.1: Hellounicorns2 trust these people to be responsible and keep our good reputation
5.3.2: Please cite these laws when you create a new thread
5.4: If we grow too fast too manage, we may temporarily close new memberships. We will slowly reopen them afterward.
Section 6: Presidential controls
6.1: On the 1st of March a presidential election was hosted. This winner (poppybunny) runs most business and imposes most laws.
6.1.: Elections shall be held every quarter (3 months) from then on.
6.1.1: Presidents can call elections up to 2 months early if they think that it will benefit themselves/the association, although anyone can take them to court for excessively calling elections
6.2: This person must first propose any new laws/ law changes
6.3: They must appoint a secretary and Vice President
6.4: If an action by a president is deemed unfair, any members can take them to court.
6.4.1: If this action occurs, a house vote will occur instantaneously.
6.4.2: If this is voted 2/3 or more by representatives a royal commission will be officially opened by Hellounicorns2
6.4.3: This official royal commission will include extensive questioning and research by all judges, plus four guest judges appointed by other judges.
6.4.4: If this royal commission results in the finding of things that break the community guidelines, a user will contact the Scratch Team immediately, hellounicorns2 will repeal the president of all positions.
6.4.5: If the royal commission results in the finding of behavior that breaks our rules but not the ST's rules then they will be removed from their position immediately
6.4.6: If the royal commission results in no finding, the president will be given an additional three months in office.
6.5: If a president is removed or resigns, the SPA will replace them with their deputy.
6.5.1: The secretary will also become the Vice President, and the new president will appoint the new secretary
6.6: The secretary can fire and add members freely (within reason), while the Vice President cannot
Section 7: Mental Support and Holidays
7.1: A user can take holidays for as long as that person likes.
7.1.1: If that person is president, their deputy should assume charge and run the association while the president is away.
7.1.2: If Hellounicorns2 is away a new temporary front page by the president with up-to-date information will be linked
7.1.3: All other members do not need to worry about being away; they must contact us.
7.2: If members feel mentally ill in any way you should feel safe to contact us on the matter
7.2.1: The SPA will help you out and support you in any matter possible.
7.2.2: Members will immediately be given leave if you feel in any way mentally ill.
7.2.3: After this leave members will be given back their positions
Section 8: Law Propositions
8.1: The president can propose laws at any time other than within two weeks of an election
8.2: Laws must be proposed by the user formally.
8.2.1: By ‘formal’ we mean that it must be presented similarly to this, with the correct sections and parts of sections.
8.2.2: Joking around may seem fun, but all propositions and parts of propositions WILL be taken by the SPA literally.
8.3: It must go through all three stages and win.
8.3.1: The first stage is approval by the house. It must get at least 50% of the vote.
8.3.2: The second stage is approval by the Head Department
8.3.2.1: The head department consists of the Owner, President, Vice President
8.3.3: The third stage is judge approval
8.3.3.1: The judges will only overturn things if they are extremely unlawful
8.4: All laws will be initiated immediately after voted in
8.4.1: Any members breaking new laws as they pass will not be acted upon
8.4.2: They have a responsibility, though, to fix themselves up as quickly as possible.
Section 9: Jobs
9.1 People in new jobs will be able to vote.
9:1.1 If a person is in multiple new jobs, then they will still only get one additional vote.
9.1.1.1 If a person is in one or more new jobs and is a shop representative or a judge then they get a vote for each of the shop/s they are a representative of and one vote for all of their new job/s.
9.2 New jobs candidates will be required to fill in a form.
9.3 New jobs are the following:
9.3.1 Artist Designer.
9.3.1.1 An Artist Designer helps by making banners for member shops that need them.
9.3.2 Formatter.
9.3.2.1 A Formatter helps member shops; and the SPA with BBcode.
9.3.3 Order Helper.
9.3.3.1 An Order Helper helps struggling shops with their orders.
9.3.4 Slogan Writer
9.3.4.1 A Slogan Writer writes slogans for the SPA, the member shops, and representatives that would like them.
Section 10: New Shop Nurturing Program (NSNP)
10.1: hellounicorns2 will design ~10 shop ideas.
10.1.1: Each of these ideas will have a good fitting description, banner, and name.
10.1.2: all material relating to them will be watermarked to prevent unauthorized use.
10.2: Anybody can ask to use one of them
10.2.1: The SPA will give them one with a smaller watermark below, stating that ‘This Shop Is Half-Owned By The SPA.’
10.2.2: They will be half-owned by the SPA (as stated in the watermark)
10.2.3: We will gradually allow them more independence
10.2.4: Every week they will be reviewed by the Shop Review Shop
10.2.5: If they are successful in reaching a score of 18 at the Shop Review Shop they will be given one last week with half-ownership by us
10.2.6: After this, they will become a normal shop, and will remain a normal member of the SPA
10.3: We don't become members if their shop, they start as sole worker
10.4: they must credit us for their banner and shop idea
10.5: the shop ideas page will be listed on a separate page to the main page to prevent slower loading times due to large banners
10.6: they can leave the SPA at any time
10.7: All Nurturing shops will have advertising, which will be organized by the Head of Shops
Section 11: Shop Charter (credit to Co49 for the suggestion a while back)
11.1: Workers must be able to request leave from their shop.
11.1.1: Shops should grant most leave requests.
11.1.2: A good explanation is required rejecting a leave request (in exceptional cases).
11.1.3: No one should penalize workers when the worker is on leave.
11.2: Shops must not act maliciously towards one another.
11.2.1: Shops must not try to damage the reputation of one another actively.
11.2.2: Shops must not lie about other shops or workers of other shops.
11.2.3: Shops must not actively try to start flame wars with each other.
11.2.4: Shops must not steal work from each other.
11.2.5: Shops must honor partnership deals between each other.
11.3: Shops may dismiss workers for a good reason.
11.3.1: If the mistake by a worker is minor, at least one warning must be given by a user with the privilege to warn a worker and time to improve before a user with the privilege to dismiss a worker dismisses the worker.
11.3.2: If the wrongdoing by a worker is grievous or malicious, dismissal may take place with no warning.
Section 12: Profile notifications
12.1: Shops have complete control over whether they receive a profile comment for important events.
12.1.1: Getting notifications is completely optional and will not affect a shop's status as a member.
12.2: During elections and crucial votes, all representatives and shops will be notified by anyone regardless of whether they choose to have notifications or not.
12.3: These notifications will be sent out by members.
12.4: The user who posted the notification must use random numbers to avoid spam.
12.5: A message at the end of each notification will be left, giving people the option to opt out immediately.
12.5.1: If this happens the person supplying the notifications must notify hellounicorns2 of the username of the person opting out.
[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/DD96375C55DE4AB685B1.png[/img]
Laws voted on are in [i]italics[/i], meaning they do not apply yet. Titles are always in [b]bold[/b] and [i]italics[/i], however, that does not mean they are being voted on
[quote][b][i]Section 1: Shop/Representatives Powers[/i][/b]
1.1: Members can leave at any time, regardless of the situation
1.2: Shops can appoint a listed amount of representatives
1.3.1: Representatives can only represent a single shop once. If shops don't have enough members, those spots will not be counted and will be left vacant.
1.3.2: Representatives of multiple shops may only vote on behalf of one shop.
1.4: Shops can list with any other federations or shop associations without our approval
1.5: Anyone can apply for any vacant position
1.5.1: People who apply for things MUST accept if they don't receive a position and must not get angry
1.6: Members can ask for a judicial review on any decision
1.6.1: If someone feels a member has been fired unfairly they can ask for two judicial reviews, after which they will be banned from the organization
[b][i]Section 2: Shop/Representative requirements[/b][/i]
2.1: Members must never act to ruin our reputation
2.2: The SPA does allow offtopic but please don't use too many posts when doing so
2.3: Members must always follow our rules. If they don't agree with any of our rules, then let us know what you don't like in a calm and dignified manner.
2.3.1: If the thing a member doesn't like is serious, then they must still be polite
2.3.2: Scratchers must not demand a major rule change and must be calm and dignified in their proposition.
2.3.3: If members blatantly don't comply with any of our rules then they shouldn't complain if they lose their position(s)
2.4: Anyone with the privilege to do so can fire members at any time.
2.4.1: Members must convey any disappointment due to losing positions in a dignified manner
2.5: The SPA does allow vacation for as long as a member likes, but it is helpful if they let us know beforehand
2.6: Members must respond to activity checks within three days
2.6.1: If members don't respond they will be notified on their profile
2.6.2: If members don't respond within two weeks their positions will be declared vacant/their shop will be declared inactive
2.6.3: As a shop, representative members can respond on behalf of their shops. Representatives' response does not protect any of its members, but it does guarantee that their shop will stay.
2.7: If a shop becomes inactive or closes, then the members of the shop can contact the SPA. Then SPA members can help with efforts to restore the shop in new threads or do a deal with another shop for a merger or acquisition.
2.8: These laws are subject to change at any time, and members must check them regularly for updates.
2.9: Shops must select 1-3 representatives based on their size.
2.9.1: hellounicorns2 or the president will judge the number of representatives every two weeks.
2.9.1.1: hellounicorns2 or the president will check the shops for activity at this time.
2.10: Shop representatives may be asked to vote in elections or votes.
2.10.1: For the sake of simplicity, sometimes votes will be hosted based on equal representation. However, this will not be used by the SPA for important votes.
2.10.2: The drafter of the policy will select if shops or representatives will vote on it.
[b][i]Section 3: Judge rules[/b][/i]
3.1: The SPA prides ourselves in our association, please don't by any means try to ruin our reputation
3.2: Judges must complete all decisions without any bias
3.3: Judges must complete decision quickly and decisively
3.3.1: Judges must not be inactive for longer than a week without approval.
3.3.2: Judges must appoint an unbiased replacement if they are going to be away
3.3.3: The Illuminati law says that the SPA will accept no excuses for unexpected inactivity. Judges can regain their position later on though.
3.4: Judges must tell us of any affiliations with shops and/or federations to make sure we have an unbiased court
3.4.1: Judges can have some affiliations but must confirm them and demonstrate that they will not have a bias towards them
[b][i]Section 4: Remaining unbiased decisions during lawsuits[/b][/i]
4.1: Members can not try to influence a decision made by a judge unless you are the one that has sent to the court to court.
4.1.1: If members are caught trying to influence them (profile comments, forum posts, and other ways) then they will be immediately fired
4.1.2: Judges must immediately report any efforts to influence their decision that are not from people that are not the people/person taken to court.
4.2: All decisions are final. Anyone can challenge them after one week, but only if anyone finds further evidence against it.
4.2.1: Further evidence must be something that has a chance of changing the decision
4.2.2: If judges are removed and/or added, then all challenge waiting times are reset to 0.
4.3: To make it easier during decisions new people joining will be told to wait.
4.3.1: Any previous additions will be completely added to the laws beforehand.
[b][i]Section 5: Emergency control[/b][/i]
5.1: Only trust messages of Hellounicorns2 being inactive or similar things from members
5.2: If the owner becomes inactive, please don't report this topic to be closed unless a fair amount of people are necroposting. Hellounicorns2 will always do his best to let everyone know if he is leaving.
5.3: After inactivity Hellounicorns2 trusts any member to make a new thread as long as a majority of our association agrees.
5.3.1: Hellounicorns2 trust these people to be responsible and keep our good reputation
5.3.2: Please cite these laws when you create a new thread
5.4: If we grow too fast too manage, we may temporarily close new memberships. We will slowly reopen them afterward.
[b][i]Section 6: Presidential controls[/b][/i]
6.1: On the 1st of March a presidential election was hosted. This winner (poppybunny) runs most business and imposes most laws.
6.1.: Elections shall be held every quarter (3 months) from then on.
6.1.1: Presidents can call elections up to 2 months early if they think that it will benefit themselves/the association, although anyone can take them to court for excessively calling elections
6.2: This person must first propose any new laws/ law changes
6.3: They must appoint a secretary and Vice President
6.4: If an action by a president is deemed unfair, any members can take them to court.
6.4.1: If this action occurs, a house vote will occur instantaneously.
6.4.2: If this is voted 2/3 or more by representatives a royal commission will be officially opened by Hellounicorns2
6.4.3: This official royal commission will include extensive questioning and research by all judges, plus four guest judges appointed by other judges.
6.4.4: If this royal commission results in the finding of things that break the community guidelines, a user will contact the Scratch Team immediately, hellounicorns2 will repeal the president of all positions.
6.4.5: If the royal commission results in the finding of behavior that breaks our rules but not the ST's rules then they will be removed from their position immediately
6.4.6: If the royal commission results in no finding, the president will be given an additional three months in office.
6.5: If a president is removed or resigns, the SPA will replace them with their deputy.
6.5.1: The secretary will also become the Vice President, and the new president will appoint the new secretary
6.6: The secretary can fire and add members freely (within reason), while the Vice President cannot
[b][i]Section 7: Mental Support and Holidays[/b][/i]
7.1: A user can take holidays for as long as that person likes.
7.1.1: If that person is president, their deputy should assume charge and run the association while the president is away.
7.1.2: If Hellounicorns2 is away a new temporary front page by the president with up-to-date information will be linked
7.1.3: All other members do not need to worry about being away; they must contact us.
7.2: If members feel mentally ill in any way you should feel safe to contact us on the matter
7.2.1: The SPA will help you out and support you in any matter possible.
7.2.2: Members will immediately be given leave if you feel in any way mentally ill.
7.2.3: After this leave members will be given back their positions
[b][i]Section 8: Law Propositions[/b][/i]
8.1: The president can propose laws at any time other than within two weeks of an election
8.2: Laws must be proposed by the user formally.
8.2.1: By 'formal' we mean that it must be presented similarly to this, with the correct sections and parts of sections.
8.2.2: Joking around may seem fun, but all propositions and parts of propositions WILL be taken by the SPA literally.
8.3: It must go through all three stages and win.
8.3.1: The first stage is approval by the house. It must get at least 50% of the vote.
8.3.2: The second stage is approval by the Head Department
8.3.2.1: The head department consists of the Owner, President, Vice President
8.3.3: The third stage is judge approval
8.3.3.1: The judges will only overturn things if they are extremely unlawful
8.4: All laws will be initiated immediately after voted in
8.4.1: Any members breaking new laws as they pass will not be acted upon
8.4.2: They have a responsibility, though, to fix themselves up as quickly as possible.
[b][i]Section 9: Jobs[/b][/i]
9.1 People in new jobs will be able to vote.
9:1.1 If a person is in multiple new jobs, then they will still only get one additional vote.
9.1.1.1 If a person is in one or more new jobs and is a shop representative or a judge then they get a vote for each of the shop/s they are a representative of and one vote for all of their new job/s.
9.2 New jobs candidates will be required to fill in a form.
9.3 New jobs are the following:
9.3.1 Artist Designer.
9.3.1.1 An Artist Designer helps by making banners for member shops that need them.
9.3.2 Formatter.
9.3.2.1 A Formatter helps member shops; and the SPA with BBcode.
9.3.3 Order Helper.
9.3.3.1 An Order Helper helps struggling shops with their orders.
9.3.4 Slogan Writer
9.3.4.1 A Slogan Writer writes slogans for the SPA, the member shops, and representatives that would like them.
[b][i]Section 10: New Shop Nurturing Program (NSNP)[/b][/i]
10.1: hellounicorns2 will design ~10 shop ideas.
10.1.1: Each of these ideas will have a good fitting description, banner, and name.
10.1.2: all material relating to them will be watermarked to prevent unauthorized use.
10.2: Anybody can ask to use one of them
10.2.1: The SPA will give them one with a smaller watermark below, stating that 'This Shop Is Half-Owned By The SPA.'
10.2.2: They will be half-owned by the SPA (as stated in the watermark)
10.2.3: We will gradually allow them more independence
10.2.4: Every week they will be reviewed by the Shop Review Shop
10.2.5: If they are successful in reaching a score of 18 at the Shop Review Shop they will be given one last week with half-ownership by us
10.2.6: After this, they will become a normal shop, and will remain a normal member of the SPA
10.3: We don't become members if their shop, they start as sole worker
10.4: they must credit us for their banner and shop idea
10.5: the shop ideas page will be listed on a separate page to the main page to prevent slower loading times due to large banners
10.6: they can leave the SPA at any time
10.7: All Nurturing shops will have advertising, which will be organized by the Head of Shops
[b][i]Section 11: Shop Charter (credit to Co49 for the suggestion a while back)[/b][/i]
11.1: Workers must be able to request leave from their shop.
11.1.1: Shops should grant most leave requests.
11.1.2: A good explanation is required rejecting a leave request (in exceptional cases).
11.1.3: No one should penalize workers when the worker is on leave.
11.2: Shops must not act maliciously towards one another.
11.2.1: Shops must not try to damage the reputation of one another actively.
11.2.2: Shops must not lie about other shops or workers of other shops.
11.2.3: Shops must not actively try to start flame wars with each other.
11.2.4: Shops must not steal work from each other.
11.2.5: Shops must honor partnership deals between each other.
11.3: Shops may dismiss workers for a good reason.
11.3.1: If the mistake by a worker is minor, at least one warning must be given by a user with the privilege to warn a worker and time to improve before a user with the privilege to dismiss a worker dismisses the worker.
11.3.2: If the wrongdoing by a worker is grievous or malicious, dismissal may take place with no warning.
[b][i]Section 12: Profile notifications[/b][/i]
12.1: Shops have complete control over whether they receive a profile comment for important events.
12.1.1: Getting notifications is completely optional and will not affect a shop's status as a member.
12.2: During elections and crucial votes, all representatives and shops will be notified by anyone regardless of whether they choose to have notifications or not.
12.3: These notifications will be sent out by members.
12.4: The user who posted the notification must use random numbers to avoid spam.
12.5: A message at the end of each notification will be left, giving people the option to opt out immediately.
12.5.1: If this happens the person supplying the notifications must notify hellounicorns2 of the username of the person opting out.[/quote]

Last edited by smileycreations15 (June 27, 2019 12:00:17)

bye
berryjam3506
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

Laws voted on are in italics, meaning they do not apply yet.
but what about the sections titles
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

What is going on here?

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇᔕᕼIᑭ ᗩᔕᔕOᑕIᗩTIOᑎ (ᔕᑭᗩ)⭐️[APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW]⭐️ωε’яε вαcк !! тнε вεsт ωαү тσ gяσω үσυя sнσρ ⭐️JOIN NOW⭐️27 member shops⭐️ [RSS Feed]