Discuss Scratch

The-Molten-Freddy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Option to Disable "What I've Been Doing"

What are you hiding?

Hello! I am Molten Freddy, and this is my signature!
Ctrl+Shift+Down to see all
While you're at it, check this out
Aw yeah! Now for a meme!

˙̶̺̜̿̀̓͛͊̈́̿̃̃̓̀̓̂̚͝˙̸̡̡̛̰̖̥̖̱͈̯͔̅͛͐̑̎́͂̔̃͠˙̷̛͎͔̹̟̝͓͖̬̯̇͊̓͗̋̈́͘ǝ̶̬̰̲̏̚͝p̸̅͜ı̷͖̲̫͖͕͖͎̀̈́̿̉̒̽̈́̈̇͊͌̕͝ͅs̷̛̳͍̍͌̃̌̐́̀̅͗̋̚͘ứ̶̙͓͍̪̫͍͎͍̗͕̙̪͎͈̀̊̎̔͝ı̵̱̤̒̀ ̷͈̾̈́͊̌̐̐͛͌̀̇p̴̡̛͕͕̞͎̫̖͚̳̫̲̺̙̥̀̓̆̓̏͋ɐ̸͍͇͖̬̱̯͒͊ǝ̸̢̰̼̝͓͕̝͚͕͛͛͊͜ṕ̸̝̲̚ͅ ̵̝͗͛̒̎̀̑͂̋ɯ̶̢̧̦̜͙̲͓̀,̵̦̫̪͐͜Ì̸̛̮̦͓̟̲̬̿̔̋͐͂̉̚̕̕ ̶̡̙̱̰͙̟͔̙̭̻̗̯͗͐̓͑˙̷͉̱͙͇͍̦̣̬̦̮̣͎͎̺̃̅̃͋̊̾̓́͐͜͝˙̷̡̛̮̰̝̬͉̭̱̹˙̸͕̜͕͕̦̩̮͇̩̥̖̘̣̻̽̽́͌̂̌̇̓̃̎́͗̓̀̚ʎ̸̛͔͈̌̔̽͛̽͊̋̑̚ɥ̴̻̯̻̺̯͐̄̊̌̀͋̔͛̚̕̕ʍ̵̤̽͌͝ ̸̞̝̰̳̋̈́́̓̅̑̌̄̍́͠͝ͅɹ̴̡̛͉̖̪̉̾͒̾͆̿́̂̏̀͘͝ǝ̸̛̙̻͇͂̆̈́̑͂̒͑͝p̴̧̖̭͖̩̳̖̥̬̑́̏̃̒͒͒͂͊̎͗u̷̘̗̞̹͋̂̀͑͛̆̅̇̾̇͋͘̕͠õ̵̢̨͖̼͋̈́̈́̃̓̈̊̉̒̑̚̚͘͠ʍ̴̻̙͉̼̳̯͕͓͔̹̯̄̍̂̏̑̈̓͒̄̽̎̚ ̷̦̲̮͉̝̭̌́̆̎̈̂̑̀͐̚͝͠ͅn̶̢̢͔͍͍̬͔̪̩̺̦̟͚͙͂͗͛͛̒ͅõ̸̧̘͖̘̥̩͔̎̐̿̕ʎ̶̨̱̮̩̪̫̺̗͆̇́̋̉̿͂̾̃͋̎̐̚͝ ̵̡̮̳̹̥̗̣̤̭̔̒̋̎̋̈́͒̍͐̅̆̈́p̷͖̱̼̭̖̳̳̙̝̗̮̰̭̓́̍ủ̴̥͇͎̣͉̿̎∀̵̖͉͇͉̽̓

musicROCKS013
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Workaround:

After doing something you didn't mean to, go to all of my projects () and love and favorite them to flush out the thing you didn't want to see.

Shift + Down arrow to see the rest of my signature

Hello Scratch Team. You have been pushing a liberal political agenda on this site for far too long. This site should stay out of politics. People should be able to still post their political opinions, but there shouldn’t be any “official” political stance or Scratch. The ST is not going to change this on their own, and shoot down any attempts asking them to change. Please put this in your signature if you agree that

Scratch should be politically neutral.

The ST’s biggest defense is that they’re being welcoming, but they can be perfectly welcoming of all people and stay out of politics. Scratch is about coding, and that should be the Scratch Team’s biggest concern to maintain.

This is my signature. I am allowed to adertize here.

_______________\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Please Click —> This project is literally my life's work. <— Please Click
_______________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jenny LeClue is the best
minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

musicROCKS013 wrote:

Workaround:

After doing something you didn't mean to, go to all of my projects () and love and favorite them to flush out the thing you didn't want to see.
And then mine

Reducing activity on Scratch during the month of June, and only popping in if I need to say something important. Contact me on external sites for a faster response.
(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)

The-Molten-Freddy
Scratcher
500+ posts

minikiwigeek2 wrote:

musicROCKS013 wrote:

Workaround:

And then mine
And then mine

Hello! I am Molten Freddy, and this is my signature!
Ctrl+Shift+Down to see all
While you're at it, check this out
Aw yeah! Now for a meme!

˙̶̺̜̿̀̓͛͊̈́̿̃̃̓̀̓̂̚͝˙̸̡̡̛̰̖̥̖̱͈̯͔̅͛͐̑̎́͂̔̃͠˙̷̛͎͔̹̟̝͓͖̬̯̇͊̓͗̋̈́͘ǝ̶̬̰̲̏̚͝p̸̅͜ı̷͖̲̫͖͕͖͎̀̈́̿̉̒̽̈́̈̇͊͌̕͝ͅs̷̛̳͍̍͌̃̌̐́̀̅͗̋̚͘ứ̶̙͓͍̪̫͍͎͍̗͕̙̪͎͈̀̊̎̔͝ı̵̱̤̒̀ ̷͈̾̈́͊̌̐̐͛͌̀̇p̴̡̛͕͕̞͎̫̖͚̳̫̲̺̙̥̀̓̆̓̏͋ɐ̸͍͇͖̬̱̯͒͊ǝ̸̢̰̼̝͓͕̝͚͕͛͛͊͜ṕ̸̝̲̚ͅ ̵̝͗͛̒̎̀̑͂̋ɯ̶̢̧̦̜͙̲͓̀,̵̦̫̪͐͜Ì̸̛̮̦͓̟̲̬̿̔̋͐͂̉̚̕̕ ̶̡̙̱̰͙̟͔̙̭̻̗̯͗͐̓͑˙̷͉̱͙͇͍̦̣̬̦̮̣͎͎̺̃̅̃͋̊̾̓́͐͜͝˙̷̡̛̮̰̝̬͉̭̱̹˙̸͕̜͕͕̦̩̮͇̩̥̖̘̣̻̽̽́͌̂̌̇̓̃̎́͗̓̀̚ʎ̸̛͔͈̌̔̽͛̽͊̋̑̚ɥ̴̻̯̻̺̯͐̄̊̌̀͋̔͛̚̕̕ʍ̵̤̽͌͝ ̸̞̝̰̳̋̈́́̓̅̑̌̄̍́͠͝ͅɹ̴̡̛͉̖̪̉̾͒̾͆̿́̂̏̀͘͝ǝ̸̛̙̻͇͂̆̈́̑͂̒͑͝p̴̧̖̭͖̩̳̖̥̬̑́̏̃̒͒͒͂͊̎͗u̷̘̗̞̹͋̂̀͑͛̆̅̇̾̇͋͘̕͠õ̵̢̨͖̼͋̈́̈́̃̓̈̊̉̒̑̚̚͘͠ʍ̴̻̙͉̼̳̯͕͓͔̹̯̄̍̂̏̑̈̓͒̄̽̎̚ ̷̦̲̮͉̝̭̌́̆̎̈̂̑̀͐̚͝͠ͅn̶̢̢͔͍͍̬͔̪̩̺̦̟͚͙͂͗͛͛̒ͅõ̸̧̘͖̘̥̩͔̎̐̿̕ʎ̶̨̱̮̩̪̫̺̗͆̇́̋̉̿͂̾̃͋̎̐̚͝ ̵̡̮̳̹̥̗̣̤̭̔̒̋̎̋̈́͒̍͐̅̆̈́p̷͖̱̼̭̖̳̳̙̝̗̮̰̭̓́̍ủ̴̥͇͎̣͉̿̎∀̵̖͉͇͉̽̓

madisonwli
Scratcher
16 posts

It would be helpful if you could keep your activities/history hidden. Privacy is also highly encouraged on scratch, as it is not mandatory to provide some of your information. It would work well with the system if you could keep your recent activities hidden. Maybe we should right an essay to convince scratch
ScolderCreations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

I don’t think this is needed at all. What in the world could you be hiding?

blablablahello
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScolderCreations wrote:

Bump

well maybe you are making an ARG and dont want people to see specific projects but you still have to do something like put them in a studio (that doesn't provide a update, but joining the studio does)

Highlight, Hold shift, Press down arrow to scroll down

HEHEHEHAW

Everytime someone says “I did a quick search”, I question wether they meant they did a quicksearch (The algorithm) or a quick search (Quickly searching)

鸡你
实在是太美哦贝贝
实在是太美
多一眼就会爆炸
近一点会被融化
干嘛
你干嘛哈哈诶有
oh yea哈哈
多一眼就会爆炸
近一点会~融~化~~~

我个人认为,这个意大利面就应该拌四十二号混凝土,因为这个螺丝钉的长度,很容易会直接影响到挖掘机的扭矩,你知道吧,你往里砸的时候,一瞬间,他就会产生大量的高能蛋白,俗称UFO,会严重影响经济的发展,甚至对整个太平洋以及充电器,都会造成一定的核污染,你知道吧,啊,再者说根据勾股定理,你可以很容易的推断出,人工饲养的东条鹰鸡,它是可以捕获野生的三角函数的,所以说这个这个这个,你不管秦始皇的切面是否具有放射性,特朗普的n次方,是否含有沉淀物,都不应影响这个这个沃尔玛跟维尔康在南极汇合,啊!

大家好,我是练习两年半的个人练习生蔡徐坤!我喜欢唱,跳,rap,还有打篮球

早上好中国我喜欢吃冰淇凌!

why are you down here why are you down here why are you down here

Prince_Wolf1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The-Molten-Freddy wrote:

What are you hiding?
Deleted

Last edited by Prince_Wolf1 (Sept. 19, 2022 22:14:40)

Do you like dogs?
I'm a 12 year old girl who spends most of her time on scratch on the forums.I like Warrior Cats, Percy Jackson, and WW2 books.I love music and I like AJR, BoyWithUke, And Hamilton.

you'll mostly see me in Suggestions, Questions About Scratch, and a little in Bugs And Glitches.I'm also in Things I'm Reading And Playing a little bit.i might be in Warrior Cats and School Computers

remix this with what color you think would be good for scratch’s dark mode!/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Prince_Wolf1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The-Molten-Freddy wrote:

minikiwigeek2 wrote:

musicROCKS013 wrote:

Workaround:

And then mine
And then mine
And then mine

Do you like dogs?
I'm a 12 year old girl who spends most of her time on scratch on the forums.I like Warrior Cats, Percy Jackson, and WW2 books.I love music and I like AJR, BoyWithUke, And Hamilton.

you'll mostly see me in Suggestions, Questions About Scratch, and a little in Bugs And Glitches.I'm also in Things I'm Reading And Playing a little bit.i might be in Warrior Cats and School Computers

remix this with what color you think would be good for scratch’s dark mode!/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Prince_Wolf1 wrote:

The-Molten-Freddy wrote:

minikiwigeek2 wrote:

musicROCKS013 wrote:

Workaround:

And then mine
And then mine
And then mine
Or just use explore

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
How to make siggie
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

blablablahello wrote:

ScolderCreations wrote:

Bump

well maybe you are making an ARG and dont want people to see specific projects but you still have to do something like put them in a studio (that doesn't provide a update, but joining the studio does)
?? Could you elaborate

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
unikitty919
New to Scratch
1 post

Kenguin26 wrote:

bump
Lol
roofogato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

support, some people what there profile to look professional and not have “*insert user here* loved *insert something goofy and perhaps a bit wacky here*”

any pronouns, a thing | forumer | 14 | somewhat intelligent most likely idiot
bilingual

An0therRand0mC0der wrote:

no objection. decent and somewhat constructive posts. truly one of the forumers of all time
postpercent | 69th post / 100th post / 500th post / 1000th post
josiah2001
Scratcher
87 posts

This is a great idea. Im really into to privacy I use duckduckgo and stuff like that.
roofogato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Prince_Wolf1 wrote:

The-Molten-Freddy wrote:

minikiwigeek2 wrote:

musicROCKS013 wrote:

Workaround:

And then mine
And then mine
And then mine
And then mine

any pronouns, a thing | forumer | 14 | somewhat intelligent most likely idiot
bilingual

An0therRand0mC0der wrote:

no objection. decent and somewhat constructive posts. truly one of the forumers of all time
postpercent | 69th post / 100th post / 500th post / 1000th post
-Valtren-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

couldn't you just, you know, not love or fave projects? or add things to studios? or share things?

Last edited by -Valtren- (Oct. 13, 2022 12:40:06)

Famous quotes:

Za-Chary wrote:

Steve Carell as Scratch Cat yo what the heck bro src

-Rodri wrote:

106809nes wrote:

This is the second-best suggestion I've seen.
Why is it the second-best suggestion I've seen? Well, view this topic to find out!
what in the capitalism, you really had to sneak in an ad lol src

The_Game_ wrote:

From my careful predictions that I have been calculating for 3 whole years, spent thousands of dollars on and have stayed up at night doing; it'll have 1 billion projects. src

wolvesstar97 wrote:

TAGS MUST GO!
THERE IS A SOLUTION: Narwhals! src

WallydogChoppychop wrote:

Scratch cat looked like a mouse src

Za-Chary wrote:

among_us1w2 wrote:

no like in darkrp if you have been warn for failbase class 1 you get warning but if you do failbase class 3 you get warning but next time you break rules you get 5 min jail
This is the greatest slang of All Time. src

More quotes here.
qwerty_wasd_gone
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Valtren- wrote:

couldn't you just, you know, not love or fave projects? or add things to studios? or share things?
what's the point

shift+ctrl+down arrow to scroll
I may sometimes make mistakes, change my mind, etc., and edit my posts
When (::red) clicked :: events hat
repeat until <key [all v] pressed?>{
destroy this sprite::control cap
when @greenFlag misclicked::events hat
become idiot::custom}::control
(╯°□° ╯︵ ┻━┻::red)::#000000 reporter//this is brad, he creates cursed scripts like the one you saw above
(ㆆ_ㆆ)//this is max, he stares at you with that expression if you say you don't support my suggestion

You found me
qwerty_wasd_gone
Scratcher
1000+ posts

musicROCKS013 wrote:

Workaround:

but people can see it when perfectly timed or shift+ctrl+down

Last edited by qwerty_wasd_gone (Nov. 8, 2022 22:17:04)

shift+ctrl+down arrow to scroll
I may sometimes make mistakes, change my mind, etc., and edit my posts
When (::red) clicked :: events hat
repeat until <key [all v] pressed?>{
destroy this sprite::control cap
when @greenFlag misclicked::events hat
become idiot::custom}::control
(╯°□° ╯︵ ┻━┻::red)::#000000 reporter//this is brad, he creates cursed scripts like the one you saw above
(ㆆ_ㆆ)//this is max, he stares at you with that expression if you say you don't support my suggestion

You found me
blablablahello
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Purvitekriwal wrote:

blablablahello wrote:

snip-
?? Could you elaborate
really late reply cuz i dont follow the post but

like if you make a treasure hunt and then theres this one project that you want to have like “the 54th projecct that i favorited”, but the proeject has a obvious name, and it also is required for the next thing. Then when you favorite it you dont want people to see

Highlight, Hold shift, Press down arrow to scroll down

HEHEHEHAW

Everytime someone says “I did a quick search”, I question wether they meant they did a quicksearch (The algorithm) or a quick search (Quickly searching)

鸡你
实在是太美哦贝贝
实在是太美
多一眼就会爆炸
近一点会被融化
干嘛
你干嘛哈哈诶有
oh yea哈哈
多一眼就会爆炸
近一点会~融~化~~~

我个人认为,这个意大利面就应该拌四十二号混凝土,因为这个螺丝钉的长度,很容易会直接影响到挖掘机的扭矩,你知道吧,你往里砸的时候,一瞬间,他就会产生大量的高能蛋白,俗称UFO,会严重影响经济的发展,甚至对整个太平洋以及充电器,都会造成一定的核污染,你知道吧,啊,再者说根据勾股定理,你可以很容易的推断出,人工饲养的东条鹰鸡,它是可以捕获野生的三角函数的,所以说这个这个这个,你不管秦始皇的切面是否具有放射性,特朗普的n次方,是否含有沉淀物,都不应影响这个这个沃尔玛跟维尔康在南极汇合,啊!

大家好,我是练习两年半的个人练习生蔡徐坤!我喜欢唱,跳,rap,还有打篮球

早上好中国我喜欢吃冰淇凌!

why are you down here why are you down here why are you down here

amouricano
New to Scratch
1 post

‎‎‎‎‎‎yeah