Discuss Scratch

106809nes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ukulele in Music extension.

(I checked and it's not a dupe :DD)
/////////////
Honestly, I have a Ukulele and I really like it, but it's hard to play.

It would be much much easier to have a Ukulele in the Music extension.

Being able to have just one more instrument could change the Music extension a lot, which is sort of why I'm suggesting this.

I'm suggesting this because I really wanna play different songs on the Ukulele, but in Scratch and I don't really wanna learn how to do fast hand movements while playing, which again, is why I'm suggesting this. :>

Last edited by 106809nes (Jan. 3, 2024 00:20:29)

“MY daughter wants to see MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TAKE THAT DEPREssion..!” - Lucifer 2024
RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm not really one to have a say in this because I don't use or really like the music extension in any way.

But support because more instruments makes Scratch more diverse and rhythm games can use ukulele in their project.

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”.
I will NOT be active until Sunday Night, I am on a school trip.
If your computer can't see images from Cubeupload, that's not my problem
GEN Z HAS ATTACKED
“Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.”

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | do you like my quote in my siggy? tell me on my profile! | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

roofogato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support! I wanna be able to talk about the train tracks of misinformation, and the one-way tickets to manipulation station!

any pronouns, a thing | forumer | 14 | somewhat intelligent most likely idiot
bilingual

An0therRand0mC0der wrote:

no objection. decent and somewhat constructive posts. truly one of the forumers of all time
postpercent | 69th post / 100th post / 500th post / 1000th post
106809nes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

“MY daughter wants to see MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TAKE THAT DEPREssion..!” - Lucifer 2024
106809nes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looks like CubeUpload is down.
Regular bump!

Scratch--TheCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support. I'd like to make some nice songs with the ukelele.
the urge to put a toxic gossip train reference

!! Notice: My school has suddenly decided to make 2.0 pages slower [including the forums], so I may post less in the forums on school hours [Monday-Friday, 9 am-4/5 pm] !!
———————-
Welcome to my signature! This is not part of any of my posts, meaning that my signature can be as off topic as I want!

Datsu | They/any/none pronouns | Aroace | Filipino
Scratcher | Forumer | Griffpatcher
cool thing you should see
PFP: Tsukasa Tenma [image from Dappou Rock 2dmv; art by Kurumitsu; character from Project Sekai: Colorful Stage! Feat. Hatsune Miku by Sega/Colorful Palette]
Certified japanese music listener :3

totally not an advertisment to give me internets

random emoticons i made up and put here because why not :
c ^^ c '^w^ `>n<`
RethinkingVoxels
Scratcher
1000+ posts

imagine if somebody recreated that one persons (forgot name) apology using that
but support
Dogs-are-amazing1
Scratcher
500+ posts

This would be helpful for more variety with songs people make scratch, and it would encourage creativity
Toxic gossip traaaiin…

_ DOGS ARE THE BEST!
Go see my cattails topic: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/599083/

(O-0)
/ \

Generation Y (11): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Xzillox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

As said before, it would encourage creativity, however I also believe it would be good to add because the ukulele just sounds good. Ukulele music can often be calming and it would expand the musical diversity of the extension.

14 | Professionally soading since 1998™ | Can't view/post images | Useful forum posts | internetometer | weird notebok | 100th post | tax evasion clicker | RIP | 500th post | forum post hall of fame (#2) | 1000TH POST!!

get games off the trending music category!

a cool thing I found: if you type “(c​)” it will show up as ©

I decided to stop using the support convention

give me song suggestions on my profile (I mostly listen to rock and metal)

when tuned to [drop c v] :: hat events
repeat until <drenched in sweat? :: sensing>
blast some epic [system of a down v] riffs :: motion
end

iiii];​)
Prince_Wolf1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This would encourage creativity and be fun to have
“Driving down the tracks of misinformation”

Last edited by Prince_Wolf1 (Jan. 10, 2024 09:59:32)

Do you like dogs?
I'm a 11 year old girl who spends most of her time on scratch on the forums.I like Warrior Cats, Percy Jackson, and WW2 books.I love music and I like AJR, BoyWithUke, And Hamilton.

you'll mostly see me in Suggestions, Questions About Scratch, and a little in Bugs And Glitches.I'm also in Things I'm Reading And Playing a little bit.i might be in Warrior Cats and School Computers

remix this with what color you think would be good for scratch’s dark mode!/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Basilikos
Scratcher
1000+ posts

106809nes wrote:

but in Scratch and I don't really wanna learn how to do fast hand movements while playing
I do support your suggestion but this is not a reason to add this. You can use Beepbox if you don't feel like touching the chords.

sorry for bad english
106809nes
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Basilikos wrote:

I do support your suggestion but this is not a reason to add this. You can use Beepbox if you don't feel like touching the chords.
Also.

Prince_Wolf1 wrote:

This would encourage creativity and be fun to have