wow big funny title

SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

sti_scratch wrote:

the title of the topic HAHAHA
Yeah, that sure was funny alright!

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.” - a website called “Funny Puns”
KB130
Scratcher
2 posts

when I receive [This post]
say [This is very useful!]
ask [Who's awesome?] and wait
if <(answer) = [The guy who wrote this]> then
say [You are correct!]
end

YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KB130 wrote:

when I receive [This post]
say [This is very useful!]
ask [Who's awesome?] and wait
if <(answer) = [The guy who wrote this]> then
say [You are correct!]
end

That's a nice script that you've made, but please do not blockspam! The scratchblocks tag was made to visualize script for when you need help or are helping others. If you want to say a message, it would be best to type it out. Thanks!

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
Disc0Danny
Scratcher
71 posts

This is really useful! Thanks!

codeman1044
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Za-Chary wrote:

I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA
The things you can find on the forums posted by certain people are… interesting.
I know this was posted on April Fool's Day, but still…

This is my signature, which shows up every time I post and is automatic, so you don't need to say anything about it. (this is for newer forum users)
Last signature edit: August 9, 2019
I think I should use emojis to not seem as intense when I'm posting, but I'm not an emoji person…
The Mines! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/280489344/
Tip: for making box brackets like this: [], make this instead: [[]type here here…]
lunaraemaemae
Scratcher
31 posts

play sound [ WHAT?!]
say [.......] for (2) secs

oops! *hits evil kumquat* *CHOMP!* hey! sadly, my siggy got eaten by a cousin of oranges….called the evil kumqat. *kdjf* here's my siggy.
the world will SPIN if you have a faceless swordsman, rude axe girl, a fluffy…creature…..and a key. oh! must code my siggy!
oh wait…
uh-oh! O_O
Botcho_Otkho
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lunaraemaemae wrote:

play sound [ WHAT?!]
say [.......] for (2) secs
Is there any problem? If you just wanted to write random things, then the forums are not the right place to do it.

This is a signature, meaning this automatically appears under my posts. (This is for people who may be confused about this)
Freddie Mercury lover <3 <3 <3 - Wiki editor - Catholic - Forum Helper - Italian - 14 years old - Sagittarius - I use Windows 7 Ultimate and Google Chrome - Guitar, Stranger Things <3 <3 - I often forget things :P