Discuss Scratch

Rendangbike2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

gosoccerboy5 wrote:

Wahsp
You've had an amazing idea, one that you're sure will revolutionize Scratch. So you head to the Suggestions Forum and type out your suggestion and all the reasons it's wonderful. Soon after you post your topic though, you discover someone else had your idea and you wasted a lot of time.
So, before you suggest, be sure you check for any topics out there that might be the same as yours.
That sounds like some sort of advertisement no joke, or some sort of user's manual (which it kind of is)

Benibilirsiniz
Scratcher
1 post

good
sw019631
Scratcher
50 posts

I'm honestly suprised this post is still open to replies.

my life :: events hat
daily {
think about changing my signature :: sensing
never actually do
sleep :: events
} :: control
maxpasenyants
Scratcher
100+ posts

thanks for the information

move (9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999) steps
cat_tap
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I don't understand how to use the searches, it just brings up everything but scratch.

Stuff made by me: (my best projects!)

I make…
Art | Games | Music
And much more!

5:18 PM 2922-02-06 Updated halloween PFP to regular PFP. (Well, if you count a bunch of rainbow lickies as regular xD)
04-18 3:55PM finally fixed image size lol

The Forums

Have you got a question that would be fit for the forums but you can't post on any because you only have a Scratch Account and the only forums on Scratch only allow you to post Scratch related things?
Well, then use that! It's completely organized in the comments as to allow the same moderation as with other Scratch comments.
But you can say way much more. If you want to open a vote, or any question or guide, you can do so in the forums!

(Sorry everything got shortened)

WHAT I DO WHEN I'M BORED…
Appel // Geometry Dash // PolyRhythm