Discuss Scratch

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

FancyFoxy wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

FancyFoxy wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

smartzx wrote:

Great, but I think that everyone is too lazy to use this technique unless everyone sees this post, it won't help.
I guess being stickied might help, but you're right
Your wish is Scratch Team's command
I wish that was true
No but this is actually stickied
Oh! I see what you mean now

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | 4 years |

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

Wahsp wrote:

Well if you haven't post your suggestion, don't post it now.
I really shouldn't be posting things at 1 AM

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | 4 years |

--Cloud--
Scratcher
12 posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

Thanks!

Quote by –Cloud– The only reason I stay on Scratch is because of the wonderful community… And once you have a wonderful community, it is impossible to dissolve it…
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

--Cloud-- wrote:

Thanks!
Glad it helped!

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | 4 years |

YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

Awesome guide my friend!
Congrats on the sticky also!

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

YubNubEwok wrote:

Awesome guide my friend!
Congrats on the sticky also!
Oh thanks!

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | 4 years |

YubNubEwok
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

Wahsp wrote:

YubNubEwok wrote:

Awesome guide my friend!
Congrats on the sticky also!
Oh thanks!
No problem!

Hello! I'mYubNubEwok!
YubNubEwok | Star Wars Nerd | Marvel Fan | Hunger Games Fan | #1 Wisconsin cheese Fan | Female | Christian | Webkinz user/collector | 2000+ posts | Philippians 4:13, Colossians 3:23 |
-Stuff to check out-
TheJediMasters
Ⓒⓡⓔⓐⓣⓘⓥⓔ Bᴜᴍᴘs
Right now I challenge you to: go to my profile, follow me, and check out my featured project (it's important!)

;
asqwde
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

Awesome guide and congrats on the sticky
-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

We really need to make it so that more people see this guide. There're way too many duplicate suggestions in the forums…
VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

This is a great search engine also


Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

This is a great search engine also
It doesn't seem to work?

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | 4 years |

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

Wahsp wrote:

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

This is a great search engine also
It doesn't seem to work?
It does

I've used for finding duplicates a while now


Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

This is a great search engine also
It doesn't seem to work?
It does

I've used for finding duplicates a while now
I tried it again today and it does

When I clicked it before it took me to a page with an error message or something

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | 4 years |

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

Wahsp wrote:

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

This is a great search engine also
It doesn't seem to work?
It does

I've used for finding duplicates a while now
I tried it again today and it does

When I clicked it before it took me to a page with an error message or something
Ohh okay


Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

This is a great search engine also
It doesn't seem to work?
It does

I've used for finding duplicates a while now
I tried it again today and it does

When I clicked it before it took me to a page with an error message or something
Ohh okay
Added it to the OP

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | 4 years |

TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

You should probably mention that if no one talked about it for a long time, you can post the suggestion.

I would be perfectly fine listing all the featured creators going to Vidcon 2019
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

You should probably mention that if no one talked about it for a long time, you can post the suggestion.
Generally any topic that is the same, no matter the age, is treated as a duplicate unless it is closed

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | 4 years |

BLOKBUSTR_GD
Scratcher
38 posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

This was really helpful! Thanks!

i h8 kumquats
TheAdriCoolManDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

Wahsp wrote:

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

You should probably mention that if no one talked about it for a long time, you can post the suggestion.
Generally any topic that is the same, no matter the age, is treated as a duplicate unless it is closed
I meant if it is irrelevant, then you can post it.

I would be perfectly fine listing all the featured creators going to Vidcon 2019
Sheep_maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guide to Finding Duplicates

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

Wahsp wrote:

TheAdriCoolManDude wrote:

You should probably mention that if no one talked about it for a long time, you can post the suggestion.
Generally any topic that is the same, no matter the age, is treated as a duplicate unless it is closed
I meant if it is irrelevant, then you can post it.
Why would you post an irrelevant idea?

- Sheep_maker This is a kumquat-free signature. :P
What's happening? This is my signature; it appears below all my posts. Discuss it on my profile, not the forums.
To make your own, click “Change your signature” at the bottom of the discussion home page.


.postsignature { overflow: auto; } .scratchblocks { overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: hidden; }

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile