Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster! [RSS Feed]
whitelily1196
Scratcher
100+ posts

☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster!

Daemonfish wrote:

Hi there, I would like a small sign for my profile picture that says: ‘Daemonfish: Learning to make sprites’ I also like KONE EcoDisc and PowerDisc elevators, but I don't need a sign for those (yet). Codewords: KONE ThyssenKrupp

Click above
ScratchLover1029
Scratcher
60 posts

☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster!

Hi there, I would like a small sign for my profile picture that says: ‘ScratchLover1029: Trying to code’
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Daemonfish wrote:

Hi there, I would like a small sign for my profile picture that says: ‘Daemonfish: Learning to make sprites’ I also like KONE EcoDisc and PowerDisc elevators, but I don't need a sign for those (yet). Codewords: KONE ThyssenKrupp

ScratchLover1029 wrote:

Hi there, I would like a small sign for my profile picture that says: ‘ScratchLover1029: Trying to code’
Both in progress

cat1554
Scratcher
18 posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

Hello. this is for skyscraper sim. I would like a couple signs if that is not too much trouble.
I would like to have signs from minus three to fifty.
minus three, two, and one should have parking level. zero should say ground instead and have “lobby”. all other floors should have “office”. this excludes level 25, as that will be maintenance. same is true for thirteen. large sign please. it will be an indicator.
EXAMPLE OF SIGN:
39: Offices

Thank you.
fellow elevator enthusiast
cat1554
by the way…
KONE
ThyssenKrupp
*couldnt do colored kone text as THE ANNOYING TEXT BOX IS ON TOP OF EVERYTHING!!!*
This order sounds more like you want floor indicators. I don't think these signs are the most suitable option for elevator floor indicators because Skyscrapersim does not support animated gif images, you would have to make the scrolling indicator by having literally hundreds of images for one floor number and then load them all via the building code
I beleive i can use a scroll option, but i will need a borderless one with all the text on it.
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat1554 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

Hello. this is for skyscraper sim. I would like a couple signs if that is not too much trouble.
minus three, two, and one should have parking level. zero should say ground instead and have “lobby”. all other floors should have “office”. this excludes level 25, as that will be maintenance. same is true for thirteen. large sign please. it will be an indicator.
EXAMPLE OF SIGN:

Thank you.
cat1554
by the way…
KONE
ThyssenKrupp
*couldnt do colored kone text as THE ANNOYING TEXT BOX IS ON TOP OF EVERYTHING!!!*
This order sounds more like you want floor indicators. I don't think these signs are the most suitable option for elevator floor indicators because Skyscrapersim does not support animated gif images, you would have to make the scrolling indicator by having literally hundreds of images for one floor number and then load them all via the building code
I beleive i can use a scroll option, but i will need a borderless one with all the text on it.
Well I can give you a sprite in a Scratch project that you can then edit. I can give you one with a black background and grey dots to fill in for the letters/numbers. How wide do you want it?

ZZ87850-9709
Scratcher
1 post

Hello ZZ9PluralZAlpha,May I Have a small sign for my username account That Says (User ZZ87850-9709)?

when green flag clicked
forever
say [User ZZ87850-9709]
end
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ87850-9709 wrote:

Hello ZZ9PluralZAlpha,May I Have a small sign for my username account That Says (User ZZ87850-9709)?

when green flag clicked
forever
say [User ZZ87850-9709]
end
I have to go now, but I will get it as quick as I can tomorrow.

cs947939
Scratcher
37 posts

I would like a large sign for my studio that says: everything and anything studio
kittensarecute333
Scratcher
31 posts

ORDER
Name: Kittensarecute333

1 is what to say: April Fools Day!
2 is what size you want: Large please!
3 is the word: ThyssenKrupp

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs947939 wrote:

I would like a large sign for my studio that says: everything and anything studio
Ok, will make now.

kittensarecute333 wrote:

ORDER
Name: Kittensarecute333

1 is what to say: April Fools Day!
2 is what size you want: Large please!
3 is the word: ThyssenKrupp

The request doesn't have to be that formal XD
The sign is being made now.

EleLoxCraft
Scratcher
3 posts

(ORDER)

Hello ZZ9! I would like a small, medium and large sign so I can use them all for a variety of occasions. (Can it say): Welcome to the nerdy life of me! (link)
I'll maybe make another one but I don't want you going on extra pressure! -EleLoxCraft

Last edited by EleLoxCraft (May 6, 2018 01:59:40)

cat1554
Scratcher
18 posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

EXAMPLE OF SIGN:

Thank you.
cat1554
by the way…
KONE
ThyssenKrupp
Well I can give you a sprite in a Scratch project that you can then edit. I can give you one with a black background and grey dots to fill in for the letters/numbers. How wide do you want it?
Sorry for late response, but i guess i could go for small
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EleLoxCraft wrote:

(ORDER)

Hello ZZ9! I would like a small, medium and large sign so I can use them all for a variety of occasions. (Can it say): Welcome to the nerdy life of me! (link)
I'll maybe make another one but I don't want you going on extra pressure! -EleLoxCraft
Where you put (link), do I need to add anything into the sign?

cat1554 wrote:

Because of what you are wanting to put on it when I give you the blank dot matrix, i will make it 30 dots wide and the standard 7 high. Will that work for you?

EleLoxCraft
Scratcher
3 posts

(ZZ9) No you don't have to
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EleLoxCraft wrote:

(ZZ9) No you don't have to
Ok, I'll make the sign tomorrow due to having to sign off now.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

slightly late bump

Aiptex
Scratcher
30 posts

Hello I would like a large sign saying “Hi, Welcome to Aiptex's Profile Page!
Thanks

Last edited by Aiptex (July 13, 2018 02:27:46)

Siggy protected by SiggyBot KUMQUATS BEWARE! Fun Fact: a kumquat's skin tastes like kandy. this is a kumquat https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumquat

cat1554
Scratcher
18 posts

i made a matrix display about 2 weeks ago for the arrow. i will soon post a couple of things, it will be in there.
edit:forgot to quote

Last edited by cat1554 (July 13, 2018 18:22:56)

cat1554
Scratcher
18 posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

Where you put (link), do I need to add anything into the sign?

cat1554 wrote:

Because of what you are wanting to put on it when I give you the blank dot matrix, i will make it 30 dots wide and the standard 7 high. Will that work for you?
this will be fine, but i will make an arrow to go with it as well.
whitelily1196
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hueycat wrote:

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
Signbot

NOT AN ORDER

Click above
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☞ ZZ9's Scrolling LED Sign Shop! Scrolling signs for whatever you need one for! ☜ OPEN! FOR REQUESTS! Just as fast as my elevator shop, if not faster! [RSS Feed]