2 posts

How to Use the New Scratchers Forum

hello
vedu2129
Scratcher
7 posts

Ok I will follow you!!!

Last edited by vedu2129 (April 4, 2022 13:27:54)

vedu2129
Scratcher
7 posts

Ok!
Igamelolsalt1
New to Scratch
2 posts

Hi um i got locked out of my real account Igamelol and when i tried to do password reset it sent me an email for my alt this is my alt so how do i fix pls help im sad rn ;-;
Tunde123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Igamelolsalt1 wrote:

Hi um i got locked out of my real account Igamelol and when i tried to do password reset it sent me an email for my alt this is my alt so how do i fix pls help im sad rn ;-;
Use Contact Us if that is the case.

This is a SIGNATURE. This is seperate from a normal post ^
Forum Posts: 2600+/3000
Highlight + Shift + Down Arrow = To see whole signature.

Want to friend me on Roblox? My username is BaconvsRoblox121314 if you want to friend me!

–v More Information v–
New Scratchers - Introduce yourself here!

Questions about Scratch - Ask questions related to scratch here!

Help with Scripts - get/provide help here!

Suggestions - Suggest blocks, features, and more here!

Bugs and Glitches - Report bugs/glitches here!

Last edited by Tunde123 (May 17th, 2022 10:18 AM EST)
yinon122
Scratcher
500+ posts

A good guide

Last edited by yinon122 (May 6, 2022 14:25:35)

Tunde123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

yinon122 wrote:

-snip-
Please don't quote the whole OP.

This is a SIGNATURE. This is seperate from a normal post ^
Forum Posts: 2600+/3000
Highlight + Shift + Down Arrow = To see whole signature.

Want to friend me on Roblox? My username is BaconvsRoblox121314 if you want to friend me!

–v More Information v–
New Scratchers - Introduce yourself here!

Questions about Scratch - Ask questions related to scratch here!

Help with Scripts - get/provide help here!

Suggestions - Suggest blocks, features, and more here!

Bugs and Glitches - Report bugs/glitches here!

Last edited by Tunde123 (May 17th, 2022 10:18 AM EST)
yinon122
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sorry

yinon122
Scratcher
500+ posts

It is definitely better to quote only a number

3jkong
Scratcher
35 posts

can I recommend people to come here for example @greenman91 @windowman91 @Ggbunny @BENJIB00Y

Last edited by 3jkong (May 17, 2022 09:45:49)

My Signature wasn't eaten by an evil kumquat. In fact, it's quite the opposite- it is sheltering an kumquat. Not an evil kumquat, just a kumquat.

You see, every day millions of kumquats face frutism every face for being “knockoff oranges” or “signature eaters”. All of these are just stereotypes that can hurt a young kumquats feelings. If you care for equality, justice, and for all fruits to be valued fairly, stop being mean to kumquats. There's only a handful who eat signatures- I will admit, those kumquats deserve punishment, however not all kumquats are this way. Therefore, instead of being mean to a kumquat, think about what you're doing and shelter one instead.

(art by @ocuious)
BlueberryPi314
Scratcher
29 posts

Here's a link to a popular MP3 website called SoundOven. It was made with TheRaleighRegister.com. Here's the link: https://www.theraleighregister.com/soundovencomcookies.html

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.c030c59c07b02a82d09c9f4dae317123?rik=PzLbkkFaBzx%2fSA&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sunsigns.org%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2014%2f03%2fgemini.jpg&ehk=3SdvCbSDs1Xhg%2bexQksMs1J3AwJR%2bD9lDhhoKN9UjGA%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s ඞ s u s
(This is my forum signature.)
liamdvd
Scratcher
8 posts

when green flag clicked
broadcast [trooper v]
change [score v] by (3)
define say
say [This is awesome!]
play sound [meow v]
KefonOverHere
Scratcher
25 posts

hello
Scratch

K4rB0n Ft3r ya
K3fOn_0v3r_HeRe

:: motion :: hat
:: motion
:: motion :: cap
angrygodzillaworldsf
Scratcher
100+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

On the Scratch Wiki article about this forum, it states that the brief description of this forum is “A forum to welcome New Scratchers to the Scratch community. If you are new to Scratch, please post to say hello!” This is an accurate description of this forum for a quick read, but what can you specifically do here and what should you do? If you're unsure, read this guide to find that out!

Are you a New Scratcher?

This forum is all about you! Here are some of the many things which you can do here.
  • Read all the guides at the top of the forum and those in this directory for extra information about the forums.
  • Introduce yourself in this forum and meet other Scratchers just like you! Remember to never give out personal information!
  • Read this topic about what does not go in the New Scratchers forum.
  • Create new topics to introduce yourself and ask questions about the community. You can speak about why you chose your username or your logo. Write about what you hope Scratch will accomplish for you. You may want to detail any prior programming experience which you may have in other languages. Ask the community if they have helpful tutorials addressing a specific project which you may want to accomplish.
  • Ask clarifying questions about being a New Scratcher after reading this guide.
  • Learn and ask questions about the Scratch Wiki resource
  • Become familiar with the BBCode used for posting in the forums.

Are you a Scratcher?

Everyone was a New Scratcher once. This is where you can help introduce New Scratchers to the Scratch Community, and tell them all the amazing things they can do here. Here are some of the many things which you can do to help!
  • If you can, read some of the guides at the top of the forum and those in this directory. You will never know what you may learn.
  • Read this topic about what does not go in the New Scratchers forum.
  • Only answer questions which you definitely know the answer to.
  • Improve guides by suggesting that certain pieces of information be added to them.
  • Make sure your post answers the original question and doesn't leave out information!
  • And of course reply to the topics of New Scratchers and welcome them to the community!

Please do not:

• Spam: posting unnecessary or annoying messages.
  • Go off topic: posting unrelated messages that do not fit with in the thread's function. This goes along with spam.
  • Post inappropriate or insensitive messages.
  • Have a question? Post in this forum. There are many intelligent Scratchers that can help out!
Remember to always follow the Scratch Community Guidelines when posting.

Helpful Links

How To Use The Forums by makethebrainhappy
The Scratch FAQ by alexphan
Welcome to Help with Scripts! by customhacker
What Is a Shop? | Shop Information by WolfCat67
How to Make Constructive Comments on Profile Pages by the Services Planning Department
Building Your Project Idea ↪ One Block at a Time by the Services Planning Department
Basic Forum Guidelines by Chibi-Matoran
Forum Terminology, Etiquette, and Conventions by RexExsention

Written by makethebrainhappy, rainbow132, bigpuppy, jromagnoli, Drunken_Sailor, BGMead, and WolfCat67. Edited by pianogirl84 and WolfCat67. The banner is by bigpuppy and BGMead.

This is SIGNATURE!

Follow Super Angry Godzilla :: #faff6e hat
booth :: #ff9ef9

My Profile Blocks In ScratchBlocks

<[•]◡[•] :: #ff0000> // This Is My Team, He Kills Evil Kumquats!

———————————
My Appel Level Pack Parts

——————————–
( ((((((((((RAINBOW!::#ff0000)::#a12222)::#e37f1b)::#fbff00):: #5cc70a)::#1c9133):: #4db8bf):: #0d00ff):: #7308d1)::#82117e):: #9e0b57)
HuskyFreestuff
Scratcher
5 posts

goofy ahh uncle productions
rickrolledu
Scratcher
16 posts

when green flag clicked
say [Hello!] for (2) secs
Matthew_K1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Well done! This guide looks very helpful to new Scratchers

About Me: I'm a Scratcher who enjoys browsing around scratch

Stats: 50.6K+ Loves - 40.9K+ Faves - 1,200,000+ (1.2M) VIEWS TYSM :O - Trending x66

Matthew_K1 - Ranked #109 (Global)
CJA_thecooler
Scratcher
100+ posts

NLFury wrote:

Hi. I am a New Scratcher.
I have a question.
How long do I need to wait till I can create a studio of my own?
NLFury.
For a few weeks, or 2 to 3 weeks, if it doesnt work, then try being nice to scratchers and their projects, and wait for 2 to 3 weeks

i moved to a new account. go here for my new account.
_patipatibantyou_
Scratcher
27 posts

°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥
BubbleKeeper
Scratcher
1 post

when green flag clicked
move () steps
play sound [ v]