good scratch modification:

nibbleapizza
Scratcher
16 posts

How to Use the New Scratchers Forum

hey I just wanted to say

when green flag clicked
come to my profile for help
you will get followed by me and will get a shoutout!
asqwde
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nibbleapizza wrote:

hey I just wanted to say

when green flag clicked
come to my profile for help
you will get followed by me and will get a shoutout!
Please do not advertise
Kittycrazy999
Scratcher
1 post

My oldest account has a problem. It had a scratcher invitation, but now the invite is gone. What do I do about it?
TrendChekerz
New to Scratch
1 post

Hi,
I am NOT new to Scratch. (joined about 6-9 months ago). 2 weeks ago i wanted to log again, but it said wrong pasword and i couldn't find ANY of my uploaded Games too. Anyway, i created a new acc. and wanted to make a nice multiplayer/online Game , BUT it said i need to make more things on the scratch website to get cloud variables >: (
I follow now about 5 people have 10 liked games and 5 of them are added to my love projects.
PLS HELP
what need i to do to get cloud variables
Thx 4 all the Help
Inf1nite
New to Scratch
1 post

How do you make signatures?
<U._.>

<ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ> Lenny, my loyal guardblock.
KLZX121
Scratcher
9 posts

Where can i ask questions?

Good morning
ZZplay_10
Scratcher
13 posts

How do I create a forum? Im a NOOB
gacsnewton
Scratcher
21 posts

hello new scratchers if u need any help come to my profile ask anything in the comments section and if u like my advice u can follow me! thanks-gacsnewton
mac247
Scratcher
43 posts

TrendChekerz wrote:

Hi,
I am NOT new to Scratch. (joined about 6-9 months ago). 2 weeks ago i wanted to log again, but it said wrong pasword and i couldn't find ANY of my uploaded Games too. Anyway, i created a new acc. and wanted to make a nice multiplayer/online Game , BUT it said i need to make more things on the scratch website to get cloud variables >: (
I follow now about 5 people have 10 liked games and 5 of them are added to my love projects.
PLS HELP
what need i to do to get cloud variables
Thx 4 all the Help
Well I'm a new scratcher but i'm from scratch for over a year.

I’m using a tablet which I am actually going to use for programming when Scratch 3.0 comes out. I have a MacOS X which I use for programming Scratch 2.0. I also got access with 1.4 because of my trusty Piper computer. To check my profile click here. I once even used Scratchjr.

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KLZX121 wrote:

Where can i ask questions?

The Q & A forum: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/4/

ZZplay_10 wrote:

How do I create a forum? Im a NOOB

Use the blue “New Topic” button in the top-right corner of the forum.
mac247
Scratcher
43 posts

I am going to get scratcher status soon

Last edited by mac247 (Aug. 11, 2018 23:24:44)

I’m using a tablet which I am actually going to use for programming when Scratch 3.0 comes out. I have a MacOS X which I use for programming Scratch 2.0. I also got access with 1.4 because of my trusty Piper computer. To check my profile click here. I once even used Scratchjr.

PurpleRabbit07
Scratcher
100+ posts

Because it's hard for new scratchers in the forum sometimes, I am going to make sure the updated refurbished ‘clean’* version of my shop has lots of guides to make all we do, complicated or not, simple! I found a shop for the first time, and was seriously like 'what on earth is this why is there so many connected random posts but now I fully understand!
* Clean for really simple non clutter

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PurpleRabbit07 wrote:

Because it's hard for new scratchers in the forum sometimes, I am going to make sure the updated refurbished ‘clean’* version of my shop has lots of guides to make all we do, complicated or not, simple! I found a shop for the first time, and was seriously like 'what on earth is this why is there so many connected random posts but now I fully understand!

Nice!
PurpleRabbit07
Scratcher
100+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

PurpleRabbit07 wrote:

Nice!
If you've got any tips, I'd love to hear them!