Discuss Scratch

HyperNova35
Scratcher
100+ posts

.io games

The only ones I play are diep.io and mope.io.

Here's a little lesson in memery.
JonathanSchaffer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

fphiladelphia wrote:

Just plain mopeio topic has more posts than this.

club penguin is kil
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

Indian Ocean

inactive

yay october
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

You should add (and play) Arrow.io. It’s pretty fun.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

Has anyone played skribbl.io? It's basically online Pictionary!

Here was me in turn of drawing:

ntnappletoes
Scratcher
37 posts

.io games

I like diep.io!
SJ9000testaccount
Scratcher
29 posts

.io games

bump.io

SJ9000testaccount
Scratcher
29 posts

.io games

SJ9000testaccount wrote:

bump.io

awsome_guy_360
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

Has anyone here tried starblast.io?

It's super fun if you're into arcade space shooters. Brings in a new twist to the classic as well.

I'd recommend starting off with survival. Teams, however is loads of fun imo.

I'm running a small experiment, mind taking this?
(╭☞¬ω¬)╭☞ Hello, I'm mostly dead
Oop, and apparently so is that link-
fphiladelphia
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

raaaaft.io, fightz.io crashy.io, and defly.io.
raaaft.io and defly.io are good.

I'm back…..yay!
not really tho
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

Here's a decent list of every io game there is on Earth

Also, WHY THE HECK DOES KNUCKOL.CLUB EXIST?!?!

TheEnderQueen
Scratcher
500+ posts

.io games

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

Here's a decent list of every io game there is on Earth

Also, WHY THE HECK DOES KNUCKOL.CLUB EXIST?!?!
oh my god there's so many

also splix and agar are best .io games

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

Does anyone know modd.io? You can create your own io games with it!

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

Has anyone played Crashy.io? It's where you're bumper cars and you attack by bumping. I played as Sonic and reached fourth place.
Scratchy3344
Scratcher
12 posts

.io games

My favorite game is zombsroyale.io

Hope you enjoy my idea!!

BTW, RPG lovers will love zombsroyale.io, cuz it is an MINI-RPG!!!

SCRATCHY3344

|Nintendo ~ Roblox ~ Pokemon ~ #BlackLivesMatter|
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

Aw, modd.io got shut down. I was gonna create a fox game on there.

Just-A-Circle
Scratcher
26 posts

.io games

I think mope.io is good

hey it's just-a-circle
can scratch please let us change our usernames
i want to be kiwi-senpai
despacito is a metaphor for communism
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

Guys, you should add Arrow.io. It is really fun. I’ve beaten battle Royale over a dozen times, won about 3 times in the midnight arena and I’ve gotten past 200 000 points.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
pusheenkittens
Scratcher
100+ posts

.io games

I like to play deeeep.io.

hehe
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

.io games

I also play surviv.io. It’s like PUBG but with the helmets. You need so punch open crates, chests and toilets to get loot. You kill other people with guns so they drop their loot. Find some guns ad supplies to go into the head of battle, but don’t run into the middle of the action! In the latest update, they added air drops and exclusive content, such as the QBB-79. You can also summon one with a flare gun and flare. My favourite weapon is the M2 (shortened) but ive only found it once. I love it when you get this and mow down everyone. It makes the vector look horrible. Then again, MP220 is great to rekt multiple people with 2 shots, and the SPAS-12 is great for long range damage.