Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it! [RSS Feed]
Evan2963
Scratcher
100+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

Other Art
Username: Evan2963
Colors: Depends on the sprite
Description: Make sprites in the style of the game Scribblenauts or get sprites directly from the game
Other: Any people of objects in the style of Scribblenauts

Scratch Wiki editor and game designer!
Please check out some of my latest games and animations, or check out my website!
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

-uTech- wrote:

Logos
Username: -uTech-
Colors: Black, blue, red.
Text: -uTech-
Font: any modern font. idk…
Description: something relating to like tech or a network
Other: make it modern or flat looking.
Taken

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
grade342015
Scratcher
100+ posts

Banners
Username: grade342015
Colors: yellow, blue, black
Text: grade's shop! get your orders done as quick as lightning! or faster!
Font: marker
Size: optional
Background: blue with lightning streaks across it
Description: black text
Other: none

Last edited by grade342015 (June 1, 2017 08:11:57)

hi! come and see my profile by clicking my picture! Thanks!
this is Miles- . he protects my siggy from the @evilkumquat. Miles has a few friends:

when I receive [Scratch]
forever
add [Project] to [profile page v]
end
TheLegend85
Scratcher
4 posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

<– Back to Menu

“Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT has made amazing thumbnails for me! If you need any kind of art or anything else, you search has just ended!”

Reviews

Review us!
Username: TheLegend85
What you ordered: 1 thumbnail
Speed: (10/10)
Quality: (10/10)
Total Satisfaction: (10/10)
Quote from you: In and Out has made one of the best thumbnails and profile pictures on Scratch (maybe even the best ) and has really helped me and my experience on Scratch. THANKS.
Other: Quality and quantity are even here. More than expected.

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Austinato wrote:

I'd like to confirm that jromagnoli is the new leader for this shop. Can anyone confirm that for me?
The new link is: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/262209/?page=1#post-2645292 . And yes, there jromagnoli is running it while I am gone.
Okay, should this topic be closed, then?

7500+ posts (19th)
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Austinato wrote:

I'd like to confirm that jromagnoli is the new leader for this shop. Can anyone confirm that for me?
The new link is: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/262209/?page=1#post-2645292 . And yes, there jromagnoli is running it while I am gone.
Well, when MOTT comes back, we'll need this thread.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

I would like to place an order for a shop banner. I have one (see below), but it isn't what I want, so could you make me a new one?

Username: SeraphinaBlaze
Colors: Light blue, white and purple.
Text: ‘The Imagination Shop’.
Font: Curly, purple letters.
Size: Large enough to be read, but small enough to fit on one line.
Background: A clear, light blue sky.
Description: A band of white cloud across the middle, with the text inside it.
Other: Please can the cloud stretch right across the banner, unlike my current one? Also, if possible, I would like some birds in the background (nothing too fancy, though).

I hope this isn't too much. Thank you!
I can do everything except the birds

That's fine! (Sorry I was slow getting back to you - I have been off Scratch for a few days.)

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

I would like to place an order for a shop banner. I have one (see below), but it isn't what I want, so could you make me a new one?

Username: SeraphinaBlaze
Colors: Light blue, white and purple.
Text: ‘The Imagination Shop’.
Font: Curly, purple letters.
Size: Large enough to be read, but small enough to fit on one line.
Background: A clear, light blue sky.
Description: A band of white cloud across the middle, with the text inside it.
Other: Please can the cloud stretch right across the banner, unlike my current one? Also, if possible, I would like some birds in the background (nothing too fancy, though).

I hope this isn't too much. Thank you!
I can do everything except the birds

That's fine! (Sorry I was slow getting back to you - I have been off Scratch for a few days.)
Okay

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jromagnoli wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Well, when MOTT comes back, we'll need this thread.
It could be re-opened…?

7500+ posts (19th)
SketchyAni
Scratcher
100+ posts

ATTENTION

This shop is temporarily closed please DO NOT order here until MasterOfTheTiger gets back on labor day,
for now use This Thread
thank you,
SketchyAni

Last edited by SketchyAni (June 2, 2017 00:10:06)

Loading signature….. ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100%

My Profile | Scratch Request Shop | Scratch Art Cafe

note (27/12/2021) - I have not been active on scratch discussion forums in a few years so I have no idea how any of the shops linked are doing.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'd like a banner:
Username: 78ch3
Type: banner
Text: The Sprite and Code Ordering Shop
Background: A blue, red, lime green and orange symmetrical diagonal stripes pattern with two Scratch cats on either side of the text
Size: 900x400 pixels
Font: bold Scratch font
Other: make it a clickable banner that goes to my ordering shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

78ch3 wrote:

I'd like a banner:
Username: 78ch3
Type: banner
Text: The Sprite and Code Ordering Shop
Background: A blue, red, lime green and orange symmetrical diagonal stripes pattern with two Scratch cats on either side of the text
Size: 900x400 pixels
Font: bold Scratch font
Other: make it a clickable banner that goes to my ordering shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/263865/
Dang it! It's closed!

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
GymnasticsGirl7
Scratcher
10 posts

Banners
Username: GymnasticsGirl7
Colors: alternate medium color blue, mango, and pink for the text
Text: GymnasticsGirl7
Font: idc as long as it looks good (bacicly not to big and not too small)
Size: idc as long as it looks good (bacicly not to big and not too small)
Background: light purple and darker purple stripes, going up/down two sillowetts of ppl doing cartwheals (black) on either side
Description: rectangle
Other: want this asap ty
jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SketchyAni wrote:

ATTENTION

This shop is temporarily closed please DO NOT order here until MasterOfTheTiger gets back on labor day,
for now use This Thread
thank you,
SketchyAni

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

GymnasticsGirl7
Scratcher
10 posts

about how long till my order comes in?
GymnasticsGirl7
Scratcher
10 posts

Username*: GymnasticsGirl7
Activeness* (1-10): 6
Favorite Color*: Mint green and bright mango
Examples of work*: (Please provide urls) mostly lord of the rings stuff
Any other shops you work at?^ no
If so how many?^ (just give an estimate if you work for many)
What do you do best?^ (i.e your specialty) reviews
What other things can you do?* reveiws
What positions do you have in other places?^ (such as other shops or collaborations)
Portfolio^:
Other things you want to mention: yes, i am new, but reviews is something i can do.
sciencekid90
Scratcher
500+ posts

GymnasticsGirl7 wrote:

Banners
Username: GymnasticsGirl7
Colors: alternate medium color blue, mango, and pink for the text
Text: GymnasticsGirl7
Font: idc as long as it looks good (bacicly not to big and not too small)
Size: idc as long as it looks good (bacicly not to big and not too small)
Background: light purple and darker purple stripes, going up/down two sillowetts of ppl doing cartwheals (black) on either side
Description: rectangle
Other: want this asap ty

GymnasticsGirl7 wrote:

Username*: GymnasticsGirl7
Activeness* (1-10): 6
Favorite Color*: Mint green and bright mango
Examples of work*: (Please provide urls) mostly lord of the rings stuff
Any other shops you work at?^ no
If so how many?^ (just give an estimate if you work for many)
What do you do best?^ (i.e your specialty) reviews
What other things can you do?* reveiws
What positions do you have in other places?^ (such as other shops or collaborations)
Portfolio^:
Other things you want to mention: yes, i am new, but reviews is something i can do.
Please post this at our new thread!

Last edited by sciencekid90 (June 5, 2017 01:15:54)

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

I ordered a banner several days ago. Has it been completed yet? I really need it.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

I ordered a banner several days ago. Has it been completed yet? I really need it.
Oh sorry my fault, I'll complete it today

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Oh sorry my fault, I'll complete it today

Sorry if I sounded a bit blunt - I didn't really mean it like that. Please don't blame yourself. But thanks about the banner! As soon as I get it, I'll open up the new thread for my shop.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it! [RSS Feed]