Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it! [RSS Feed]
DrChicken24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

-SNIP-

DrChicken24 wrote:

Hey, can I join this shop before it gets big? Also, are you accepting partners yet?
Yep, just fill out the join form. Yes, we are accepting partners.
Alright, I will fill out the form. Also, can you partner with my shop here?

yoreid8
Scratcher
100+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

Yo I kind of made my own art style I call very I'm originally "Name Art where I turn lettering mini doodles that so out the name. May I add that to the shop?


“Everybody wants to be history, but nobody wants to make it
Everybody wants to be in the picture, but nobody wants to take it
Everybody wants to change the world, but nobody wants to change their mind
And everybody got a good reason baby, but nobody got a good rhyme” - Chris Janson, “Everybody”

Jerry is a dinosaur; He likes pie. Jerry ————> (*\/*)

Jerry will eat all da peeps that say he is extinct!*or mean*
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

DrChicken24 wrote:

-SNIP-

DrChicken24 wrote:

Hey, can I join this shop before it gets big? Also, are you accepting partners yet?
Yep, just fill out the join form. Yes, we are accepting partners.
Alright, I will fill out the form. Also, can you partner with my shop here?
Yep, adding.


Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

DrChicken24 wrote:

-SNIP-

DrChicken24 wrote:

Hey, can I join this shop before it gets big? Also, are you accepting partners yet?
Yep, just fill out the join form. Yes, we are accepting partners.
Alright, I will fill out the form. Also, can you partner with my shop here?
Yep, adding.
You should clear the orders page, I completed them you know.




ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%










If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

yoreid8 wrote:

Yo I kind of made my own art style I call very I'm originally "Name Art where I turn lettering mini doodles that so out the name. May I add that to the shop?
Sure, just give me a form.


Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

jromagnoli wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

DrChicken24 wrote:

-SNIP-

DrChicken24 wrote:

Hey, can I join this shop before it gets big? Also, are you accepting partners yet?
Yep, just fill out the join form. Yes, we are accepting partners.
Alright, I will fill out the form. Also, can you partner with my shop here?
Yep, adding.
You should clear the orders page, I completed them you know.
Sorry. You just did stuff so fast and I forgot.


Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




DrChicken24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

Username*: DrChicken24
Activeness* (1-10): 9, not during school hours.
Favorite Color*: Green…
Examples of work*: Animation, logo, and coding. I also made a banner, but I don't have a link to that.
Any other shops you work at? Yep
If so how many?^ (just give an estimate if you work for many) About 5 or 6
What do you do best?^ (i.e your specialty) Coding, BBCode, banners and logos, practically anything.
What other things can you do?* Um, anything…?
What positions do you have in other places?^ Manager, owner, etc.

yoreid8
Scratcher
100+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

Bows this for a form?:
Name Art,
Username:
Word/Words wanted:
Is there any certain topic you want this to be a out?:


“Everybody wants to be history, but nobody wants to make it
Everybody wants to be in the picture, but nobody wants to take it
Everybody wants to change the world, but nobody wants to change their mind
And everybody got a good reason baby, but nobody got a good rhyme” - Chris Janson, “Everybody”

Jerry is a dinosaur; He likes pie. Jerry ————> (*\/*)

Jerry will eat all da peeps that say he is extinct!*or mean*
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

DrChicken24 wrote:

Username*: DrChicken24
Activeness* (1-10): 9, not during school hours.
Favorite Color*: Green…
Examples of work*: Animation, logo, and coding. I also made a banner, but I don't have a link to that.
Any other shops you work at? Yep
If so how many?^ (just give an estimate if you work for many) About 5 or 6
What do you do best?^ (i.e your specialty) Coding, BBCode, banners and logos, practically anything.
What other things can you do?* Um, anything…?
What positions do you have in other places?^ Manager, owner, etc.
Hired!


Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




DrChicken24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

DrChicken24 wrote:

Username*: DrChicken24
Activeness* (1-10): 9, not during school hours.
Favorite Color*: Green…
Examples of work*: Animation, logo, and coding. I also made a banner, but I don't have a link to that.
Any other shops you work at? Yep
If so how many?^ (just give an estimate if you work for many) About 5 or 6
What do you do best?^ (i.e your specialty) Coding, BBCode, banners and logos, practically anything.
What other things can you do?* Um, anything…?
What positions do you have in other places?^ Manager, owner, etc.
Hired!

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

yoreid8 wrote:

Bows this for a form?:
Name Art,
Username:
Word/Words wanted:
Is there any certain topic you want this to be a out?:
Yes.


Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

yoreid8 wrote:

Bows this for a form?:
Name Art,
Username:
Word/Words wanted:
Is there any certain topic you want this to be a out?:
Yes.
Maybe you should add preferred employee to the form?




ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%










If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

yoreid8
Scratcher
100+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

jromagnoli wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

yoreid8 wrote:

Bows this for a form?:
Name Art,
Username:
Word/Words wanted:
Is there any certain topic you want this to be a out?:
Yes.
Maybe you should add preferred employee to the form?
I'm its my art style but I would like to teach you guys do they get variety.


“Everybody wants to be history, but nobody wants to make it
Everybody wants to be in the picture, but nobody wants to take it
Everybody wants to change the world, but nobody wants to change their mind
And everybody got a good reason baby, but nobody got a good rhyme” - Chris Janson, “Everybody”

Jerry is a dinosaur; He likes pie. Jerry ————> (*\/*)

Jerry will eat all da peeps that say he is extinct!*or mean*
19_hui_a
Scratcher
100+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

19_hui_a wrote:

-snip-
no, i should still have a point loss, but can you make the rules less harsh? Like maybe 3 or 4 days?
I am sorry. You are at the wrong shop for that. We get orders done ASAP.

sciencekid90 wrote:

Username*: Sciencekid90, but please call me Kat!
Activeness* (1-10): 7
Favorite Color*: Teal
Examples of work*: In order from worst to best ~ https://goo.gl/HReJ6s ~ https://goo.gl/LyZwcf ~ https://goo.gl/eKPwiq ~ http://i.cubeupload.com/04DaR0.jpg
Any other shops you work at? Not currently, but I am in the process of starting my own.
If so how many?^ 0
What do you do best?^ Banners, thumbnails, and other graphic design
What other things can you do?* Reviews
What positions do you have in other places?^ I used to be a co-leader for a newspaper years ago, and joined another newspaper about 1 year ago but it only lasted a few months. I am not currently in any shops/collabs.
Portfolio^: https://www.canva.com/folder/FACAg1LYuF4
Other things you want to mention: I am fluent in many programs, a few of them befunky, canva, and photoshop.
Hired! Great banners.

DrChicken24 wrote:

Hey, can I join this shop before it gets big? Also, are you accepting partners yet?
Yep, just fill out the join form. Yes, we are accepting partners.

19_hui_a wrote:

ok, first off, let's say that jromagnoli seems to be taking the orders. since i have school, I would never get the orders before him! so we should allow multiple people to complete the same order, all in favor, quote this
Multiple people are allowed to complete the same order. Look at the rules. Oh, and the point of this shop is to get them done fast. Plus, some things I think jromagnoli can't do you can do.
ok, i will get my orders in ASAP

CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

CutieCow17 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Username*: CutieCow17
Activeness* (1-10): 6-8 now, used to be more active, probably will be more active soon.
Favorite Color*: Blue
Examples of work*:
Any other shops you work at?^ Let me check Shop Helpers… Austinato's Art Market (Invited), DevilKing's Shop, Solar Wind Stores, The Merry Market, Imagination Works, CitruShop, TigerStores(Invited), The Scratch Request Shop(Representative to the USS, Archivist), Crafting Dreams, GlitterStores (Head Writer), Pixel Art Shop, Diamond Touches, Pizza's Banner and Logo Shop (14)
If so how many?^ 14, I counted at the Shop Helpers
What do you do best?^ Banners, Pixel art
What other things can you do?* BBCode, other art
What positions do you have in other places?^ Let me check Shop Helpers… Owner, joint owner, representative, archivist, head voice actor, head writer,
Portfolio^: Um, may I link my Shop Helpers one? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/250194/?page=4#post-2572659
Other things you want to mention: I work at Shop Helpers, SH Orders, TigerStores and my shop is a part of Triple S.
Accepted. Welcome to In and Out! Please read the rules if you haven't yet. And yes, the shop helpers portfolio is for use everywhere (if you want to).
Thanks! And yes, I read the rules just before.
Just realised I forgot examples somehow….
Would also like to update because I can also do writing.
Art: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/148961620/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/141508410/
http://u.cubeupload.com/CutieCow17/ProfilePicforroseice.png
http://u.cubeupload.com/CutieCow17/ScratchRequestShopBa.png
Writing: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m_ayx1FNsqcdJG_dyUFjeQ9CfZ5YiECIVdyV87yFl3s/pub
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qfayZdw0e7e6WYkPFDGU-3sxFGRS3_VSDZoacpdyKW4/pub
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R7JSUcWrLWZsha-RfjmCRRiko_EC7BmRr–2YVO1xfc/pub
BBCode: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/239606/


GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
Gemfire
Scratcher
100+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

Username*:Gemfire
Activeness* (1-10): if 10 is alot, 7 1/2
Favorite Color*: Neon pink and black
Examples of work*: (Please provide urls) here are some logos https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3941876/
Any other shops you work at?^ Freshlogos, they don't except any one so you have to be good to join.
If so how many?^ (just give an estimate if you work for many) just two, but the other was mine and it is discontinued.
What do you do best?^ (i.e your specialty) wolves, logos,
What other things can you do?* I can code and design OCs. I can also make pixel art GIFs
What positions do you have in other places?^ (such as other shops or collaborations) Owner of my shop, first artist who was not a manager in freshlogos.
Portfolio^: this is my logo studio https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3941876/
Other things you want to mention: nothing really. Well, i use vector, bitmap, firealpaca, and piskel.com for pixel GIFs.

Check out my new show, Element Wolves! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/140487778/
Check out my art shop, .•°Gemtempt°•. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/241437/
Check out Freshlogos: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/244091/
Check out my logo shop, logos4free https://chocolatewolfie.wixsite.com/logos4free
Gemfire
Scratcher
100+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

Gemfire wrote:

Username*:Gemfire
Activeness* (1-10): if 10 is alot, 7 1/2
Favorite Color*: Neon pink and black
Examples of work*: (Please provide urls) here are some logos https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3941876/
Any other shops you work at?^ Freshlogos, they don't except any one so you have to be good to join.
If so how many?^ (just give an estimate if you work for many) just two, but the other was mine and it is discontinued.
What do you do best?^ (i.e your specialty) wolves, logos,
What other things can you do?* I can code and design OCs. I can also make pixel art GIFs
What positions do you have in other places?^ (such as other shops or collaborations) Owner of my shop, first artist who was not a manager in freshlogos.
Portfolio^: this is my logo studio https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3941876/
Other things you want to mention: nothing really. Well, i use vector, bitmap, firealpaca, and piskel.com for pixel GIFs.
also, I can animate

Check out my new show, Element Wolves! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/140487778/
Check out my art shop, .•°Gemtempt°•. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/241437/
Check out Freshlogos: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/244091/
Check out my logo shop, logos4free https://chocolatewolfie.wixsite.com/logos4free
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

Gemfire wrote:

Username*:Gemfire
Activeness* (1-10): if 10 is alot, 7 1/2
Favorite Color*: Neon pink and black
Examples of work*: (Please provide urls) here are some logos https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3941876/
Any other shops you work at?^ Freshlogos, they don't except any one so you have to be good to join.
If so how many?^ (just give an estimate if you work for many) just two, but the other was mine and it is discontinued.
What do you do best?^ (i.e your specialty) wolves, logos,
What other things can you do?* I can code and design OCs. I can also make pixel art GIFs
What positions do you have in other places?^ (such as other shops or collaborations) Owner of my shop, first artist who was not a manager in freshlogos.
Portfolio^: this is my logo studio https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3941876/
Other things you want to mention: nothing really. Well, i use vector, bitmap, firealpaca, and piskel.com for pixel GIFs.
Hired. Will add you soon.


Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




Peppermint_Cat
Scratcher
40 posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

I would like to make an order:

Intros/Outros
Username: @Peppermint_Cat
Colors: Red + White (And maybe some pastel colours)
Description: White cat with red stripes leaps onto the screen and my username appears
Animations: Same as descriptions.
Other: I will definitely give credit to the person who makes this and credit to this shop.

CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it!

CutieCow17 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Username*: CutieCow17
Activeness* (1-10): 6-8 now, used to be more active, probably will be more active soon.
Favorite Color*: Blue
Examples of work*:
Any other shops you work at?^ Let me check Shop Helpers… Austinato's Art Market (Invited), DevilKing's Shop, Solar Wind Stores, The Merry Market, Imagination Works, CitruShop, TigerStores(Invited), The Scratch Request Shop(Representative to the USS, Archivist), Crafting Dreams, GlitterStores (Head Writer), Pixel Art Shop, Diamond Touches, Pizza's Banner and Logo Shop (14)
If so how many?^ 14, I counted at the Shop Helpers
What do you do best?^ Banners, Pixel art
What other things can you do?* BBCode, other art
What positions do you have in other places?^ Let me check Shop Helpers… Owner, joint owner, representative, archivist, head voice actor, head writer,
Portfolio^: Um, may I link my Shop Helpers one? https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/250194/?page=4#post-2572659
Other things you want to mention: I work at Shop Helpers, SH Orders, TigerStores and my shop is a part of Triple S.
Accepted. Welcome to In and Out! Please read the rules if you haven't yet. And yes, the shop helpers portfolio is for use everywhere (if you want to).
Thanks! And yes, I read the rules just before.
Just realised I forgot examples somehow….
Would also like to update because I can also do writing.
Art: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/148961620/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/141508410/
http://u.cubeupload.com/CutieCow17/ProfilePicforroseice.png
http://u.cubeupload.com/CutieCow17/ScratchRequestShopBa.png
Writing: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m_ayx1FNsqcdJG_dyUFjeQ9CfZ5YiECIVdyV87yFl3s/pub
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qfayZdw0e7e6WYkPFDGU-3sxFGRS3_VSDZoacpdyKW4/pub
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R7JSUcWrLWZsha-RfjmCRRiko_EC7BmRr–2YVO1xfc/pub
BBCode: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/239606/
Did you see this?


GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Iᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ OᑌT | Your orders come in, the results come out. All in less than 48 hours! - Guaranteed! | Just try it! [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile