Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡ [RSS Feed]
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

(Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡

Bump!

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡

Hey, I was told that my order from The Shop of Scratch by CaptainRatlex was forwarded here due to them being unable to complete it for me. I would ask that it get done ASAP plz and any questions or updates please be left on my profile as I will be able to check that much easier than this thread

Riddle_Man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Hi, there is an order we cannot do in our shop and you are partners with us, so we are forwarding one of our orders to you

Here it is:

ORDER FORM
Username- ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Work You would like done - Animation
Description- (Ok, here it goes, this many be gibberish or may be very explanative (is that a word?)) What I need is at least (but not restricted to (for those of you who love making things like this)) 6 sprites. Each sprite is to be a different person. The following details the costumes that each person should have, in the order that they will be programmed: Standing and looking towards you, then a 2 second long animation @5-7 costumes/second of them walking towards you (no size increasing please as I want to code that in myself on implementation), then quickly turning round to face towards the right, then a quick animation of one arm rising to point towards the right, then quickly putting their arm down again, then turning slightly counter-clockwise, then turning the rest of the way to face directly away from you, then a 2-3 second animation of them walking away from you (again, no size change in the actual costumes plz). I would like the people to all be different in terms of looks, clothing etc. because if they all looked the exact same then when i implement them in the project i plan on implementing them in it will look better if all the people look different.
Deadline- ASAP, by the end of this month if possible but if not then as close as possible
Preferred Staff- Any who is good with drawing people
Do you want to be notified on your profile- Yes, for project delivery and for queries about the order (if any exist).
Other- When notifying when the order is done, please include in the notification the information on the frames per second of the walking animation to help me when i implement these characters into the project I'm planning on implementing them in.
bump (just to make sure it gets done xD

by @athenenocturna
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Riddle_Man wrote:

Snipperoo
Look directly above your post XD ninja'd ya by 21 seconds lol

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi, i'm your new moderator from the USS.

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ORDER FORM
Description- (Ok, here it goes, this many be gibberish or may be very explanative (is that a word?)) What I need is at least (but not restricted to (for those of you who love making things like this)) 6 sprites. Each sprite is to be a different person. The following details the costumes that each person should have, in the order that they will be programmed: Standing and looking towards you, then a 2 second long animation @5-7 costumes/second of them walking towards you (no size increasing please as I want to code that in myself on implementation), then quickly turning round to face towards the right, then a quick animation of one arm rising to point towards the right, then quickly putting their arm down again, then turning slightly counter-clockwise, then turning the rest of the way to face directly away from you, then a 2-3 second animation of them walking away from you (again, no size change in the actual costumes plz). I would like the people to all be different in terms of looks, clothing etc. because if they all looked the exact same then when i implement them in the project i plan on implementing them in it will look better if all the people look different.
Deadline- ASAP, by the end of this month if possible but if not then as close as possible
Do you want to be notified on your profile- Yes, for project delivery and for queries about the order (if any exist).
Other- When notifying when the order is done, please include in the notification the information on the frames per second of the walking animation to help me when i implement these characters into the project I'm planning on implementing them in.
Taken!

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

ORDER FORM
Taken!
Thanks

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

ORDER FORM
Taken!
Thank you, plz notify me on my profile when it's done and if you have any queries about it!

oui_oui_la_machine
Scratcher
8 posts

Request a coded project, fill in this:Oui_oui_la_machine , complexity 6.5, project link:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/307830609/ , I would to be playable on mobile . Idk how it’s done , It just needs to be playable on phone/tablet

I Like to meet and skeet and beat my meat (to make a good burger)

*OWO* *Nuzzles u* UWU

SUB TO PEWDIPIE
SUB TO WILLME
SUB TO UR MOM
_9MOTHER9HORSE9EYES9
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oui_oui_la_machine wrote:

Request a coded project, fill in this:Oui_oui_la_machine , complexity 6.5, project link:https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/307830609/ , I would to be playable on mobile . Idk how it’s done , It just needs to be playable on phone/tablet
I think I know how to do this, would you like me to remix, or tell you how to do it?

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump! (Complimentary SPA bump - please vote Lola!)

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotusLavender wrote:

when does vote start, I forgot, I've been busy

LotusLavender
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

LotusLavender wrote:

when does vote start, I forgot, I've been busy
Friday I believe

My Profile || Contact me if you need any help or have any questions! || Buzzy Bee Banners ||

coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: coolcatcool2
How active are you: 7/10
When will you check it: ?
What role do you want?: Manger of BBCode
Skill: 8
Example of work: HELLO!
Following the thread: yes
Other:

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

On behalf of the SPA, there is 1 hour left until the President election ends. Please vote now!

bye
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Drawing(AR):
Username DaBoi001
What do you want drawn A foal
What colours grey, white, and brown
What do you want it to look like eyes: brown, body: grey with white spots
Deadline July 27th
Other This is for my lil' sis's future profile.

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Drawing(AR):
Username DaBoi001
Deadline July 27th
cancel that.

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

Drawing(AR):
Username DaBoi001
Deadline July 27th
cancel that.
Oh ok

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: VideoGamerCanInvent
How active are you: active
When will you check it: when i get message
What role do you want?: Co-manager
Skill: Logos/banners
Example of work: https://i.cubeupload.com/Wv0wds.png
Following the thread: Y
Other:

woah, haven't been on here in a while
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Username: VideoGamerCanInvent
How active are you: active
When will you check it: when i get message
What role do you want?: Co-manager
Skill: Logos/banners
Example of work: https://i.cubeupload.com/Wv0wds.png
Following the thread: Y
Other:
Accepted. I really need someone like you in the shop and I'm trying to get it up and running again and I'll redecorate it soon. I'll add it tomorrow

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡ [RSS Feed]