Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡ [RSS Feed]
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

(Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

I think we need an activity check

So ACTIVITY CHECK

Respondees:
Me!
here

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

piggyearl123
Scratcher
2 posts

(Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡

Hi Cherry Blossom! You Might Of Noticed I Was Contacting You For Your Shop, So Now I Can Finally Get To It. Thank You So Much!

Super Art Package:
1 Thumbnail- I Don't Really Need This.
1 Intro- Could You Add Some Cool Pop/Electronica Music To This & Add The Colors Blue, Neon Green, Light/Dark Gray & White Please.
1 Logo- Make It Look Modern! Add The Colors Blue, Light/Dark Gray, Neon Green, & White Please & Put In The Letter P In It For PiggyEarl123.
1 Drawing- Make It Look Modern!
Username: PiggyEarl123
What You Don't Want Out Of The Package: The Logo.
Details: Try To Make Everything Look Clean, Modern, & The Best It Could Possibly Be!
Deadline: Could You Make This By The End Of August To September 5th Please.
Other: If You Could Do All Of This In The Time Limit & Still Have Some Extra Time, Could You Make The Logo In The Intro Look 3D And Spin Once Or Twice Around & Make The Plain Logo For My Profile Look 3D?
Thank You!

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

piggyearl123 wrote:

Hi Cherry Blossom! You Might Of Noticed I Was Contacting You For Your Shop, So Now I Can Finally Get To It. Thank You So Much!

Super Art Package:
1 Thumbnail- I Don't Really Need This.
1 Intro- Could You Add Some Cool Pop/Electronica Music To This & Add The Colors Blue, Neon Green, Light/Dark Gray & White Please.
1 Logo- Make It Look Modern! Add The Colors Blue, Light/Dark Gray, Neon Green, & White Please & Put In The Letter P In It For PiggyEarl123.
1 Drawing- Make It Look Modern!
Username: PiggyEarl123
What You Don't Want Out Of The Package: The Logo.
Details: Try To Make Everything Look Clean, Modern, & The Best It Could Possibly Be!
Deadline: Could You Make This By The End Of August To September 5th Please.
Other: If You Could Do All Of This In The Time Limit & Still Have Some Extra Time, Could You Make The Logo In The Intro Look 3D And Spin Once Or Twice Around & Make The Plain Logo For My Profile Look 3D?
Thank You!

Okay if no one takes it I'll do it

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
Tommy0924
Scratcher
100+ posts

I think we need an activity check

So ACTIVITY CHECK

Respondees:
Me!
EEH

My 100th post! My art is bad IK.The battle of White and Red The first 9 digits of pi are 3.14159265 (I just blew your mind!)
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'll update activity check soon,
I'm moving house on Wednesday so I'll be away for about 2 days. I'm having a sleep over tonight and I have a really old slow computer as my new one is packed for moving. See you soon, I'll soon be more active.

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

Gooeycookie
Scratcher
19 posts

did nobody take my request? Why? I filled out form.

he chonker
why do i need to use a PAID image service to put images *sniff*
ColinSz
Scratcher
4 posts

I hope that I am doing this right.

Username: ColinSz
Complexity (1-10): I do not know
What do you want it to be: A Username to number converter
What colours (if necessary)
Deadline: No deadline, but the sooner the better.
Any other info?
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ColinSz wrote:

I hope that I am doing this right.

Username: ColinSz
Complexity (1-10): I do not know
What do you want it to be: A Username to number converter
What colours (if necessary)
Deadline: No deadline, but the sooner the better.
Any other info?
Okay I'll take it if no one else will

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Gooeycookie
Scratcher
19 posts

Logo:
Username
A cookie in the middle and some green stripes facing vertical. A cookie in the middle with text in it with a fancy and cute combination font or if not just do fancy or cute, and 5 stripes on each part of the logo, The left part and the right part.
Green and brown blend
Green and brown background (of course) a cookie with 3 chocolate chips as a upside down triangle shape made from the chocolate chips. Not close, but like an imaginary line you think of. Like sort of far, but not actually far. In the cookie-far. Green stripes facing vertical.
September 3rd

he chonker
why do i need to use a PAID image service to put images *sniff*
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Gooeycookie wrote:

Logo:
Username
A cookie in the middle and some green stripes facing vertical. A cookie in the middle with text in it with a fancy and cute combination font or if not just do fancy or cute, and 5 stripes on each part of the logo, The left part and the right part.
Green and brown blend
Green and brown background (of course) a cookie with 3 chocolate chips as a upside down triangle shape made from the chocolate chips. Not close, but like an imaginary line you think of. Like sort of far, but not actually far. In the cookie-far. Green stripes facing vertical.
September 3rd
Taken, I'll try my best and btw september the 3rd passed ages ago.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Everyone has been fired except LotosPrincess, if you want to apply again just ask me

Last edited by FollowCherryBlossom (Oct. 6, 2018 08:01:38)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LotosPrincess would you like to be a manager?

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Who likes the new update of the front page?

CR4Y0N
Scratcher
97 posts

Sorry I failed you

Last edited by CR4Y0N (Oct. 6, 2018 16:04:17)

Hi! I take requests! I'm not very active on this account, so here's a link to my PW! paigeeworld.com/u/rosey80
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CR4Y0N wrote:

Sorry I failed you
Oh, you can reapply

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yes please!

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

Yes please!
Okay cool

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump!

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

Yes please!
Okay cool

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (Hiring!)⚡⚡⚡⚡Bigger than the sun, a shop run by Amy. {2 dozen things to choose from}⚡⚡⚡⚡ [RSS Feed]