Dungeons and Dragons

684pika wrote:

lapisi wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#138)

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

bump
did you seriously just-
it's a bump, putting the topic to the top of the page, which does not count as offtopic if that's what you're referring to anyways
no, i know what a bump is, but this topic has been dead for almost a year, and i made a new topic cuz this one was dead, and then this person came in and bumped it.
Your topic was a duplicate

in one of my friends campaigns they rolled a nat1 and accidentally decapitated a child lol

hi im tophatted
lapisi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

684pika wrote:

(#140)

lapisi wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#138)

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

bump
did you seriously just-
it's a bump, putting the topic to the top of the page, which does not count as offtopic if that's what you're referring to anyways
no, i know what a bump is, but this topic has been dead for almost a year, and i made a new topic cuz this one was dead, and then this person came in and bumped it.
if you see a topic that's inactive just bump it, don't make a duplicate

I swear if one more person comments “carrot” on my profile I'll-

don't forget

by the way MagicCoder330 is hosting a social experiment, I'm curious to see where it goes, please comment on it I want to see what the next phase is

why are humans so meaty?
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

lapisi wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#140)

lapisi wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#138)

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

bump
did you seriously just-
It was dead, not just inactive, and necroposting is frowned upon, isn't it?

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

lapisi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

684pika wrote:

(#143)

lapisi wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#140)

lapisi wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#138)

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

bump
did you seriously just-
this is the Things I'm Reading and Playing forum, where it's fine to post on old topics, dead or not (src)

I swear if one more person comments “carrot” on my profile I'll-

don't forget

by the way MagicCoder330 is hosting a social experiment, I'm curious to see where it goes, please comment on it I want to see what the next phase is

why are humans so meaty?
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

bananaman99 wrote:

StarscreamClone wrote:

I really want to learn to play, but I don't know where to start…
find some friends (dnd is best played in a group of 6; one dungeon master and five characters,) go to your local bookseller, and pick up the following items (this is for the 4th edition):
a player's handbook (it's convinient for everyone to have one but you can share)
a dungeon master guide and monster manual (for the dungeon master)
a good set of dice (I would reccomend 3 or 4 of each dice, more if you're the dungeon master)
a set of figurines and some graph paper or, if you're feeling fancy, some official dungeon tiles (these aren't required but it helps a lot to be able to visualize where everyone is, I highly reccomend it)
Just start reading the books, and it explains the whole thing pretty well.
You also need an ego

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
C0D3N00B
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

I love D&D. But I can barely ever play it, because I can't join my brothers' D&D sessions. I have no one to play with…

Professional idiot
I like Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Sonic, Zelda, Terraria, Yo-Kai Watch, Bug Fables, and Cassette Beasts.

I'm also working on a full blown game outside of Scratch (I just have ideas for now)
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

lapisi wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#143)

lapisi wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#140)

lapisi wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#138)

Scratch--TheCat wrote:

bump
did you seriously just-
this is the Things I'm Reading and Playing forum, where it's fine to post on old topics, dead or not (src)
Oh, ok sorry.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

oOoOoOoOoOo0000
Scratcher
11 posts

Dungeons and Dragons

superstikfa wrote:

Hi, glad to see that there are more role-players here! I already made a topic on role-playing games in general here at http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/20099/, if you're interested.
Anyways, I was just wondering what edition you guys are playing. It sounds like 4th, but one can never be sure.
your pfp gave me a seizure please change It
DATBOIMISTER2
Scratcher
30 posts

Dungeons and Dragons

Hey, I've been trying to find a tutorial online on how to make a DnD type-game in scratch! Can anyone help me with this Goal?
bluescreen45
Scratcher
54 posts

Dungeons and Dragons

DATBOIMISTER2 wrote:

Hey, I've been trying to find a tutorial online on how to make a DnD type-game in scratch! Can anyone help me with this Goal?
Follow RPG tutorials with a 1-whatever number needed for the action with character types spells weapons and junk

I don’t trust atoms because they make up everything
lachlanatbakewell
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

Finally joined a campaign starting in october!

Just a weirdo who chills here from time to time.
benche1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

2 weeks ago I (Dragonborn paladin) hit a crit with a 1d12+3 sword and used a 3rd level smite. Thats 2d12+6+6d8 the way my DM ran it.

Hello, my name is Benche1
when I receive [ you are following me]
change [my followers] by (1)
set [ benche1] to [happy!]
Have a [Good] day!
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

benche1 wrote:

2 weeks ago I (Dragonborn paladin) hit a crit with a 1d12+3 sword and used a 3rd level smite. Thats 2d12+6+6d8 the way my DM ran it.
That's an average of 46!!!

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

bluescreen45
Scratcher
54 posts

Dungeons and Dragons

benche1 wrote:

The heck?

Bardo1900
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

C0D3N00B wrote:

I love D&D. But I can barely ever play it, because I can't join my brothers' D&D sessions. I have no one to play with…
If this is a D&D topic why couldn't we play D&D here?
I know the messages delay wouldn't help but it would be an interesting experience

The guy who loves history, videogames, books and Rock and Roll!
Learning german, electrical engineering, and guitar

John, on Chapter 14 verse 6 wrote:

“Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
bluescreen45
Scratcher
54 posts

Dungeons and Dragons

Bardo1900 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

Why can’t you join?

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

Bardo1900 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

I know the messages delay wouldn't help but it would be an interesting experience
Good idea! I've got some characters I (or someone else) could use…

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

Bardo1900
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

684pika wrote:

Bardo1900 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

I think I could be a good bard, I play guitar and likes history, in addition to playing instruments, bards are also perpetuators of historical knowledge, through their verses and stories

The guy who loves history, videogames, books and Rock and Roll!
Learning german, electrical engineering, and guitar

John, on Chapter 14 verse 6 wrote:

“Jesus said to him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

Bardo1900 wrote:

684pika wrote:

Bardo1900 wrote:

C0D3N00B wrote:

I think I could be a good bard, I play guitar and likes history, in addition to playing instruments, bards are also perpetuators of historical knowledge, through their verses and stories
I have this Bard Changeling I like.

Or I could be DM.

Last edited by 684pika (Feb. 21, 2024 13:03:49)

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

benche1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

bluescreen45 wrote:

benche1 wrote:

The heck?
Yup. Sadly only around 35~40 damage because I rolled low. Still crazy.(I'm at level 5)

Hello, my name is Benche1
when I receive [ you are following me]
change [my followers] by (1)
set [ benche1] to [happy!]
Have a [Good] day!