Discuss Scratch

guanglai-kangyi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

You know what would make me happy

An actual play podcast with jocat, zee bashew, jess jackdaw, puffin forest, and dingo's doodles with dingo's boyfriend felix as the dm

It's been so long since I last seen this website lost to that monster, the disinterest behind not posting
Mr_PenguinAlex
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

roll for initiative

guanglai-kangyi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

roll for initiative

Darn dice sorr you know how to roll something higher than a 10

It's been so long since I last seen this website lost to that monster, the disinterest behind not posting
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

my sister plays and i wish i could but i have no friends and no social skills

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
64 posts

Dungeons and Dragons

So glad I found this!

Sup! I'm Star, your average Filipina Catholic tween. I'm a Ravenclaw and enjoy reading, drawing, and writing. Scratch on!
VioletCalico
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

I play dungeons and dragons, and it is a very fun game when you are the fighter because you never really end up getting hurt a lot

sdsquires
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

I love D&D! I'm currently DMing an adventure right now with some of my friends over Roll20… unfortunately, they all min-maxed their characters very well and completely destroy anything I throw at them.

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

I thought there would be a DnD topic somewhere because you just can't not have a DnD topic, y'know?

Anyway I started playing for the first time recently and currently my level 4 cleric (d8 hit die) with a 0 con modifier has 31 HP

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

I love playing halfling rogues. I mean it is a bit of a disadvantage when get dragged off by a stupid weasel but other than that it's interesting. Her name is Shadow, and she is currently in a campaign I'm in with some of my friends and some others at school. She has a Strength score of 8 (-1), a Dexterity score of 16 (+3), a Constitution score of 12 (+1), an Intelligence of 15 (+2), a Wisdom of 13(+1), and a Charisma of 11(+0). If you couldn't tell, she is Chaotic Neutral (unlike most Halflings) and she is more sneaky in the night and smart rogue than anything.

404: Signature Not Found
Seam49
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

I love playing halfling rogues. I mean it is a bit of a disadvantage when get dragged off by a stupid weasel but other than that it's interesting. Her name is Shadow, and she is currently in a campaign I'm in with some of my friends and some others at school. She has a Strength score of 8 (-1), a Dexterity score of 16 (+3), a Constitution score of 12 (+1), an Intelligence of 15 (+2), a Wisdom of 13(+1), and a Charisma of 11(+0). If you couldn't tell, she is Chaotic Neutral (unlike most Halflings) and she is more sneaky in the night and smart rogue than anything.
I have to be a DM but one day i would like to be a player.

Tea. Chocolate.
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

“I cast fireball” - every wizard 5th level or above probably

KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

DaEpikDude wrote:

lol, I'm pretty sure if the wizard in the campaign I'm in was 5th level that would probably happen XD

Seam49 wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

My aunt wants me to DM a game, any tips?

Seam49
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

lol, I'm pretty sure if the wizard in the campaign I'm in was 5th level that would probably happen XD

Seam49 wrote:

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

My aunt wants me to DM a game, any tips?
I’m a pretty new DM, but i think the DM’s Guide book is a very good book to help you.

Tea. Chocolate.
KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

Seam49 wrote:

-snip-

I'd buy and read the guidebooks if they weren't 50 dollars each

Last edited by KittyFireSt0rm (Aug. 14, 2020 13:00:31)

zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

-snip-

Makers: WoW evErybOdy lOves ThiS GeAm So MuCh ThEy'Ll GeT tHe GuidE BoOkS So We'Ll MakE tHem 50 DolLarS
Player: ILL TAKE YOUR ENTHIER STOCK
Seam49
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

Seam49 wrote:

-snip-

It’s annoying that they are AU$60 each, but every few months i get one, and It has been a year, and I only have about 5 of them.

Tea. Chocolate.
lm1996
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

I'm playing a wood elf rogue Scout (Xanathar's Guide) in Lost Mines of Phandelver, and my DM is letting me use feats. Any suggestions (for feats)?

Lm / She/her / D&D DM / April 3rd /
guanglai-kangyi
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

lm1996 wrote:

I'm playing a wood elf rogue Scout (Xanathar's Guide) in Lost Mines of Phandelver, and my DM is letting me use feats. Any suggestions (for feats)?
Skulkers a good feat for rogues

Sharpshooter and/or crossbow expert are good if you want to use ranged weapons

Rogues can be skill monkeys so skilled may work

Lucky is a pretty powerful feat

The Unearthed Arcana tracker feat may be good but since its UA your dm may not allow it

lm1996
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

guanglai-kangyi wrote:

lm1996 wrote:

Skulkers a good feat for rogues

Sharpshooter and/or crossbow expert are good if you want to use ranged weapons

Rogues can be skill monkeys so skilled may work

Lucky is a pretty powerful feat

The Unearthed Arcana tracker feat may be good but since its UA your dm may not allow it
What's Skulker do? (sorry if it's in the Player's Handbook)

My DM recommended Sharpshooter too.

I don't think Skilled is a good idea, but thanks for recommending, as Lucky and Tracker.

Lm / She/her / D&D DM / April 3rd /
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dungeons and Dragons

lm1996 wrote:

mobile