Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Amykampf1 wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

ultracoder21 wrote:

sorry i didnt realize there was a seperate form for teachers but anyways ijust wanted to tell you ive lost interest in the rp and wont be joining i just think the plots a bit flat and applying to be a student is to complicated
Oooookay… 0.0 (The plot is a bit flat, to be honest.)
That is because there is no plot.
Exactly. There used to be a plot, but now there is no plot, but I still say it's a squashed plot because there used to be a plot and then a few people died and squashed it. *coughcoughcassiacoughcough* jkjk
i"m NOT the Only PERSOn WHO caN Make a plOT

I mean, I can though
Ya, you were, like, the best
yeah she was
Yep. Like the best.

Projects:
Grand Strategy Pen

Amykampf1
Scratcher
17 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Anyone wanna RP with me?
cs801890
Scratcher
11 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

IggyAndCassie wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

ZackandIvy wrote:

Ivy: I just found out that Voldemort’s name is pronounced Voldemor. I’ve been pronouncing it wrong all along…. (How discouraging!
O.O Really? Me too…
Same
Even the movies got it wrong…
JK Rowling should have told them…
I know right! Voldemor… Eeekkkk
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

ZackandIvy wrote:

Amykampf1 wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

ultracoder21 wrote:

sorry i didnt realize there was a seperate form for teachers but anyways ijust wanted to tell you ive lost interest in the rp and wont be joining i just think the plots a bit flat and applying to be a student is to complicated
Oooookay… 0.0 (The plot is a bit flat, to be honest.)
That is because there is no plot.
Exactly. There used to be a plot, but now there is no plot, but I still say it's a squashed plot because there used to be a plot and then a few people died and squashed it. *coughcoughcassiacoughcough* jkjk
i"m NOT the Only PERSOn WHO caN Make a plOT

I mean, I can though
Ya, you were, like, the best
yeah she was
Yep. Like the best.
Stress, well I have some free time for the first time in forever so I'll start writing out a plot outline (y'all don't understand how long it took for me to create Cassia's plotline. I basically could have written a book at that point)

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

So I can't sleep so I made a new character It's 2 am
(Can I drop Gerot? I'm not sure I even like RPing a teacher)
Name: Audra Alexandrine
Year: 6th
House: Slytherin

Patronus: None

Appearance: Wavy, dyed-black hair - pale (almost crystalline) greyish-blue eyes - 5'9", slim - clothing style changes depending on who she is with, but will wear a weathered leather jacket with dark jeans and a wine-red lace top for herself.
Personality: Strong-willed; silver-tongued; philosophical; rebellious streak; struggles with self-worth
Best Classes: Charms, Transfiguration, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Muggle Studies
Worst Classes: Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Arithmancy, Herbology, Astronomy
Backstory: Audra is a muggle-born who was given up by her parents after she started showing her magic at age four. All muggle-borns have a history of magic in their family, but the trait is not always dominant. Audra's magical history comes from her father's mother who was a squib who married a muggle. Both her parents were very against the wizarding society because of how it perceives superiority over non-magical folk and therefore mistreat squibs and muggles alike. They couldn't bear to have a piece of that society as their daughter, so they left her alone in Kings Cross station on September 1st, knowing many families would be there. As any fours year old would do upon realizing their parents were missing, Audra threw a fit and set a nearby first year's books on fire. The first year's parents reported Audra to the Ministry after searching, to no avail, for her own parents.
The Ministry, being the disorganized mess it is, has no program set up to deal with abandoned children, so an older wizard from the Department of Education took her in as a charity case. She began learning the basic concepts of magic early and, therefore, is a fast learner when it comes to raw magic like Charms and Defence against the Dark Arts. Having been raised in a political environment all her life, she understands how to present herself to people and has also mastered the art of persuasion. Having no close family, she focuses very much on creating meaningful interpersonal relationships, but she personally battles with seeing the point in the wizarding society as a whole as its entire attitude towards muggles and squibs is why she was given up in the first place.

If rainbow is okay with this character, I'll RP her with anyone to start

Last edited by aleynesansonnet (Feb. 25, 2018 10:00:29)

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Appearance: Wavy, dyed-black hair - pale (almost crystalline) greyish-blue eyes - 5'9", slim - clothing style changes depending on who she is with, but will wear a weathered leather jacket with dark jeans and a wine-red lace top for herself.
Personality: Strong-willed; silver-tongued; philosophical; rebellious streak; struggles with self-worth
Best Classes: Charms, Transfiguration, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Muggle Studies
Worst Classes: Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, Arithmancy, Herbology, Astronomy
Backstory: Audra is a muggle-born who was given up by her parents after she started showing her magic at age four. All muggle-borns have a history of magic in their family, but the trait is not always dominant. Audra's magical history comes from her father's mother who was a squib who married a muggle. Both her parents were very against the wizarding society because of how it perceives superiority over non-magical folk and therefore mistreat squibs and muggles alike. They couldn't bear to have a piece of that society as their daughter, so they left her alone in Kings Cross station on September 1st, knowing many families would be there. As any fours year old would do upon realizing their parents were missing, Audra threw a fit and set a nearby first year's books on fire. The first year's parents reported Audra to the Ministry after searching, to no avail, for her own parents.
The Ministry, being the disorganized mess it is, has no program set up to deal with abandoned children, so an older wizard from the Department of Education took her in as a charity case. She began learning the basic concepts of magic early and, therefore, is a fast learner when it comes to raw magic like Charms and Defence against the Dark Arts. Having been raised in a political environment all her life, she understands how to present herself to people and has also mastered the art of persuasion. Having no close family, she focuses very much on creating meaningful interpersonal relationships, but she personally battles with seeing the point in the wizarding society as a whole as its entire attitude towards muggles and squibs is why she was given up in the first place.

Looks good to me, I'll swap her out for Gerot
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

dixiedragon wrote:

Hello I would like to apply another character!! I have never made a guy with this type of personality and things, so sorry if he seems a bit…. OP? Here you go!!!
===========
Name: Amoux Caldwell
House: RavenClaw
Year: 3

Patronus: Undecided(When he gets to 5th year I will probably decide then)

Pet: A cute and clever dumbo rat.

Animagus: … Zone-tailed Hawk …

Personality: Clever(resourceful) He has a charming appearance and attitude. The ‘popular school boy’ type, makes all the girls fall in love with him… XD
Appearance: Tall and lean, you could say he’s a bit muscular. He has stunning black eyes, that make you feel if he’s staring into your soul! Black floppy hair that always gets in his way which he’ll sweep out of his eyes…
Talents: He is a bit mischievous, and good a illusion charms, Alchemy and Care of Magical Creatures.
Weaknesses: Seeming as he would be the type of a attention getter, he doesn’t like that much attention. Astrology, Divination, (=ok), and having to stay in one place for a long time.
Backstory: he comes from a rich and strict family… (what would you think?) and grew up in the shadows of his older brother. In order to get his talents shown, he started the lies and mischievous way of life, flattering through parties and meetings to get some notice.
==========
Accepted, but no animagus, sorry.
Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Rp?
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Connectation wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

-snip-
Rp?
Sure, I'll start

Ender_Dragon7
Scratcher
1 post

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Nichole Kaminski
Year: 6
House: Ravenclaw

Patronus (5th yrs+): Wolf

Personality: Kind, sarcastic, trusting, nerdy (of course)
Appearance: is a Metamorphmagus but tends to stick to dark purple hair, and dark blue eyes
Worst Class(es): History of Magic
Best Class(es): Care of Magical Creatures
Pet (Optional): Northern Pygmy Owl named Stella
Backstory*: Not much to tell. She was sorted into Ravenclaw which was no surprise with her love for knowledge, and she cares well for animals making her excel in Care of Magical Creatures.
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Ender_Dragon7 wrote:

Name: Nichole Kaminski
Year: 6
House: Ravenclaw

Patronus (5th yrs+): Wolf

Personality: Kind, sarcastic, trusting, nerdy (of course)
Appearance: is a Metamorphmagus but tends to stick to dark purple hair, and dark blue eyes
Worst Class(es): History of Magic
Best Class(es): Care of Magical Creatures
Pet (Optional): Northern Pygmy Owl named Stella
Backstory*: Not much to tell. She was sorted into Ravenclaw which was no surprise with her love for knowledge, and she cares well for animals making her excel in Care of Magical Creatures.
Thanks for applying
A couple things:
1) Metamorphmagi can only be RPed by experienced role players
2) You must have at least two worst classes

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

The spring dance is coming up, anyone else think it would be fun to make it like Sadie's (girls ask guys)?
That would be awesome

MiscreantCompany
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

The spring dance is coming up, anyone else think it would be fun to make it like Sadie's (girls ask guys)?
There are more girls so it'd work

-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Sure, I'll have to get in quick though! XD

dixiedragon
Scratcher
63 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

dixiedragon wrote:

Hello I would like to apply another character!! I have never made a guy with this type of personality and things, so sorry if he seems a bit…. OP? Here you go!!!
===========
Name: Amoux Caldwell
House: RavenClaw
Year: 3

Patronus: Undecided(When he gets to 5th year I will probably decide then)

Pet: A cute and clever dumbo rat.

Animagus: … Zone-tailed Hawk …

Personality: Clever(resourceful) He has a charming appearance and attitude. The ‘popular school boy’ type, makes all the girls fall in love with him… XD
Appearance: Tall and lean, you could say he’s a bit muscular. He has stunning black eyes, that make you feel if he’s staring into your soul! Black floppy hair that always gets in his way which he’ll sweep out of his eyes…
Talents: He is a bit mischievous, and good a illusion charms, Alchemy and Care of Magical Creatures.
Weaknesses: Seeming as he would be the type of a attention getter, he doesn’t like that much attention. Astrology, Divination, (=ok), and having to stay in one place for a long time.
Backstory: he comes from a rich and strict family… (what would you think?) and grew up in the shadows of his older brother. In order to get his talents shown, he started the lies and mischievous way of life, flattering through parties and meetings to get some notice.
==========
Accepted, but no animagus, sorry.
Oh why? But ok! Thanks!
-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Hmm, Aleyne, can I please RP with William? XD

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP