yyyyyyee

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

*cough* hey how's it going?

_Six wrote:

-Katoptris- wrote:

I'm back
Hello!
HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!
Sorry for being a little crazy today!!!!!!

*calms down*
Hi!

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I haven't Rp'd in ages.

Anyone?

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

I haven't Rp'd in ages.

Anyone?
Could I?
*still a little insane*

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

I haven't Rp'd in ages.

Anyone?
Could I?
*still a little insane*
ME TOO!

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Coder_Annika wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

I haven't Rp'd in ages.

Anyone?
Could I?
*still a little insane*
ME TOO!
Oo!!! I'll rp as well

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

ZackandIvy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

_Six wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

I haven't Rp'd in ages.

Anyone?
Could I?
*still a little insane*
ME TOO!
Oo!!! I'll rp as well
Ivy: I could rp too.

Last edited by ZackandIvy (Feb. 22, 2018 04:47:41)

Projects:
Grand Strategy Pen

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

*cough* hey how's it going?
How are YOU doing
How AM I doing? 0.o

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

ZackandIvy wrote:

_Six wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

I haven't Rp'd in ages.

Anyone?
Could I?
*still a little insane*
ME TOO!
Oo!!! I'll rp as well
Large RP…

Meow!
Mist

bananabadger
Scratcher
41 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Hi guys!
MistickMage
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

ZackandIvy wrote:

_Six wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

I haven't Rp'd in ages.

Anyone?
Could I?
*still a little insane*
ME TOO!
Oo!!! I'll rp as well
Large RP…
Or multiple small ones!

Gender: Genderfluild-ish. Female most of the time, though occasionally Agender.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Spirit Animal: American Kestrel

Favorite Color: Blue/grey
Amykampf1
Scratcher
17 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MistickMage wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

ZackandIvy wrote:

_Six wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

I haven't Rp'd in ages.

Anyone?
Could I?
*still a little insane*
ME TOO!
Oo!!! I'll rp as well
Large RP…
Or multiple small ones!
yeah lol
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Amykampf1 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

ZackandIvy wrote:

_Six wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

MistickMage wrote:

I haven't Rp'd in ages.

Anyone?
Could I?
*still a little insane*
ME TOO!
Oo!!! I'll rp as well
Large RP…
Or multiple small ones!
yeah lol
Not multiple unless someone was RP'ing by themselves, but…

Meow!
Mist

ultracoder21
Scratcher
64 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Connectation wrote:

ultracoder21 wrote:

heres my bio
name:barry sloofuldull
dislikes loud noises and his salary
about him:barry is the runes proffessor at hogwartz he regulary practices carving runes at home he teaches everyday and on occasion he teaches summer school not much is known about him except he has the biggest collection of rocks in the world he also likes cheeseburgers and barbecued lizard and he originated in bratwurst ,Germany
You realize that Bratwurst is a food that originated in Germany, not a place right?

it actually is a place thats where bratwurst sausage originated hence the name
ultracoder21
Scratcher
64 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Connectation wrote:

ultracoder21 wrote:

heres my bio
about him:barry is the runes proffessor at hogwartz he regulary practices carving runes at home he teaches everyday and on occasion he teaches summer school not much is known about him except he has the biggest collection of rocks in the world he also likes cheeseburgers and barbecued lizard and he originated in bratwurst ,Germany
You realize that Bratwurst is a food that originated in Germany, not a place right?

it actually is a place thats where bratwurst sausage originated hence the name

rainbow_waves wrote:

ultracoder21 wrote:

heres my bio
Hi - please use the form that you can find on the front page. Also, we like to you to start out with a student character first, as they are easier to RP.

sorry i didnt realize there was a seperate form for teachers but anyways ijust wanted to tell you ive lost interest in the rp and wont be joining i just think the plots a bit flat and applying to be a student is to complicated
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

ultracoder21 wrote:

sorry i didnt realize there was a seperate form for teachers but anyways ijust wanted to tell you ive lost interest in the rp and wont be joining i just think the plots a bit flat and applying to be a student is to complicated
Oooookay… 0.0 (The plot is a bit flat, to be honest.)

Meow!
Mist

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

ultracoder21 wrote:

That is because there is no plot.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

the__ninja wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

ultracoder21 wrote:

Exactly. There used to be a plot, but now there is no plot, but I still say it's a squashed plot because there used to be a plot and then a few people died and squashed it. *coughcoughcassiacoughcough* jkjk

Meow!
Mist

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

ultracoder21 wrote:

Exactly. There used to be a plot, but now there is no plot, but I still say it's a squashed plot because there used to be a plot and then a few people died and squashed it. *coughcoughcassiacoughcough* jkjk
i"m NOT the Only PERSOn WHO caN Make a plOT

I mean, I can though

-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

ultracoder21 wrote:

I mean, I can though
Ya, you were, like, the best

Amykampf1
Scratcher
17 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-IcicIe- wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

ultracoder21 wrote:

I mean, I can though
Ya, you were, like, the best
yeah she was