Discuss Scratch

MagicPigPerson
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

WDKinc wrote:

I'm not 100% sure how to do this, so I guess I'll do it like this?

Name: Jaqi Pimpernel
Year: 5th
House: Slytherin

Patronus (5th yrs+): Panda

Personality: Kind, antisocial, impulsive, brave, quick-witted.
Appearance: 7'1'', Brunette hair, orange skin, golden eyes, hibiscus in her hair, amber amulet.
Worst Class(es): Transfiguration, Charms
Best Class(es): Care of Magical Creatures, Herbology.
Pet (Optional): Toad name Dolores
Backstory*: Was born to unknown parents in a pumpkin patch. Not much else is known about her upbringing. She taught herself English by spying on a British family. One day, she accidentally set fire to an entire cotton patch!
She is VERY tall, gosh.
Just for reference:
The healthy heights for men range between 5'7“ and 6'3”
The healthy heights for women range between 5'1“ and 6'0”
Also just going to add on: how can someone be kind and anti-social at the same time? I think a better word to use would be introverted.
Holy bajebuz I haven't posted on here in forever.
Yes, Grammarly, I am aware that bajebuz isn't a word.

Last edited by MagicPigPerson (Feb. 14, 2018 10:28:00)

Scratch Profile

“If you fall down a rabbit hole, befriend the rabbits.” - MagicPigPerson

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MagicPigPerson wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

WDKinc wrote:

I'm not 100% sure how to do this, so I guess I'll do it like this?

Name: Jaqi Pimpernel
Year: 5th

Patronus (5th yrs+): Panda

Personality: Kind, antisocial, impulsive, brave, quick-witted.
Appearance: 7'1'', Brunette hair, orange skin, golden eyes, hibiscus in her hair, amber amulet.
Worst Class(es): Transfiguration, Charms
Best Class(es): Care of Magical Creatures, Herbology.
Pet (Optional): Toad name Dolores
Backstory*: Was born to unknown parents in a pumpkin patch. Not much else is known about her upbringing. She taught herself English by spying on a British family. One day, she accidentally set fire to an entire cotton patch!
She is VERY tall, gosh.
Just for reference:
The healthy heights for men range between 5'7“ and 6'3”
The healthy heights for women range between 5'1“ and 6'0”
Also just going to add on: how can someone be kind and anti-social at the same time? I think a better word to use would be introverted.
Holy bajebuz I haven't posted on here in forever.
Yes, Grammarly, I am aware that bajebuz isn't a word.
grammarly on my computer is correcting you too
But anti-social doesn't mean rude, it just means they don't like hanging out with people. Introverted means they need alone time to recuperate after socialization

IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Name: Sara Links
Year: Second
House:Slytherin

Patronus (5th yrs+): Don't need to fill this

Personality: Is nice but can come across as a bit rude and has a very sarcastic sense of humour, Is a cat person. She is also quite confident.
Appearance: Short, often mistaken for nine or ten with dark, long hair and pale skin.
Worst Class(es): Herbology and Potions.
Best Class(es): Muggle Studies and Charms.
Pet (Optional): A cat called Snickers.
Backstory*: Her mum is a Muggle and her dad is a wizard, she has a little (squib? I'm not sure) non-magical sister. She found out she was magical when she was 2 and at a friends birthday party at a play centre when she let go of one of the helium balloons and started floating up after it (I know that this sort of thing normally happens when the kid is angry or scared but when your 2 this sort of thing can seem life-threatening). Getting her down involved lots of Muggle fire-people and some Obiviateors.
Reposting, and I've realized she would look ridicules next to Jaqui.

cs801890
Scratcher
11 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Ginger Preheski

Patronus (5th yrs+): Dog

Personality: Ginger is Kind, And happy, But very Mischievious and Sly. She is Fiesty and Has a sense of Humor. Ginger loves all animals, and she is very creatives and seems to be quite a good artist. her mind is very open, and she is pretty Confident And a fast runner.
Appearance: A small Girl With pale Skin that is neatly freckled, And long waist length wavy Red hair That is Always in two Messy plaits. Her Eyes are a Rare green.
Worst Class(es): Muggle studies
Best Class(es): Care of magical creatures, Defence against the Dark arts And Transfiguration
Pet (Optional): A snowy owl named Boo
Animagus (Optional): A Completely Black Belgian Shepherd
Backstory*: Ginger Is a Pureblood, And She learnt to Be an animagus At the age of 5, When she underwent the teaching of Her older Brother, Julian.
Ginger's friends at muggle school were Witches too: Abigail Rose, Holly-Marie Forest And Savannah Wildcat. But they Had left for different Wizarding schools, Leaving ginger and Boo alone together.
IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

cs801890 wrote:

Personality: Ginger is Kind, And happy, But very Mischievious and Sly. She is Fiesty and Has a sense of Humor. Ginger loves all animals, and she is very creatives and seems to be quite a good artist. her mind is very open, and she is pretty Confident And a fast runner.
Appearance: A small Girl With pale Skin that is neatly freckled, And long waist length wavy Red hair That is Always in two Messy plaits. Her Eyes are a Rare green.
Best Class(es): Care of magical creatures, Defence against the Dark arts And Transfiguration
Backstory*: Ginger Is a Pureblood, And She learnt to Be an animagus At the age of 5, When she underwent the teaching of Her older Brother, Julian.
Ginger's friends at muggle school were Witches too: Abigail Rose, Holly-Marie Forest And Savannah Wildcat. But they Had left for different Wizarding schools, Leaving ginger and Boo alone together.
Just saying, a Patronus is Fifth Year up.

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

IggyAndCassie wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Name: Sara Links
House:Slytherin

Patronus (5th yrs+): Don't need to fill this

Personality: Is nice but can come across as a bit rude and has a very sarcastic sense of humour, Is a cat person. She is also quite confident.
Appearance: Short, often mistaken for nine or ten with dark, long hair and pale skin.
Worst Class(es): Herbology and Potions.
Best Class(es): Muggle Studies and Charms.
Pet (Optional): A cat called Snickers.
Backstory*: Her mum is a Muggle and her dad is a wizard, she has a little (squib? I'm not sure) non-magical sister. She found out she was magical when she was 2 and at a friends birthday party at a play centre when she let go of one of the helium balloons and started floating up after it (I know that this sort of thing normally happens when the kid is angry or scared but when your 2 this sort of thing can seem life-threatening). Getting her down involved lots of Muggle fire-people and some Obiviateors.
Reposting, and I've realized she would look ridiculous next to Jaqui.
Accepted

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

IggyAndCassie wrote:

cs801890 wrote:

Backstory*: Ginger Is a Pureblood, And She learned to Be an animagus At the age of 5, When she underwent the teaching of Her older Brother, Julian.
Ginger's friends at muggle school were Witches too: Abigail Rose, Holly-Marie Forest, And Savannah Wildcat. But they Had left for different Wizarding schools, Leaving ginger and Boo alone together.
So there are a couple of issues here.
1) Like @IggyAndCassie said, your character can't have a patronus until fifth year
2) You must have at least two worst classes and an equal or lesser number of best classes
3) Animagi are only allowed for experienced role players

If you fix these, I'll be glad to accept your character

ZackandIvy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Ivy: I just found out that Voldemort’s name is pronounced Voldemor. I’ve been pronouncing it wrong all along…. (How discouraging!

Last edited by ZackandIvy (Feb. 17, 2018 03:33:59)

Projects:
Grand Strategy Pen

cs801890
Scratcher
11 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

IggyAndCassie wrote:

cs801890 wrote:

I know. Just for when I get to 5th grade
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

ZackandIvy wrote:

Ivy: I just found out that Voldemort’s name is pronounced Voldemor. I’ve been pronouncing it wrong all along…. (How discouraging!
O.O Really? Me too…

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Mist2006 wrote:

ZackandIvy wrote:

O.O Really? Me too…
Same

-Katoptris-
New to Scratch
2 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I'm back
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-Katoptris- wrote:

I'm back
yyyyyyee

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-Katoptris- wrote:

I'm back
With all due respect, who the heck are you?

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

ZackandIvy wrote:

O.O Really? Me too…
Same
Even the movies got it wrong…

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

the__ninja wrote:

-Katoptris- wrote:

I'm back
With all due respect, who the heck are you?
My sister

IggyAndCassie
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

the__ninja wrote:

IggyAndCassie wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

ZackandIvy wrote:

O.O Really? Me too…
Same
Even the movies got it wrong…
JK Rowling should have told them…

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-Katoptris- wrote:

I'm back
Hello!

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

*cough* hey how's it going?

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

*cough* hey how's it going?
How are YOU doing