Discuss Scratch

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Is it the same studio?

Last edited by Connectation (Feb. 1, 2018 23:10:46)

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Name: Rebecca Still
Year: 5th
House: Slytherin

Patronus (5th yrs+):

Personality: Complete bad girl. She is rebellious in any way possible. Disrespects teachers like it's her job! Although, her irresistible charm makes a big impression. Don't be mistaken by her bad grades, it's simply due to the fact that she doesn't care. If she really tried, she would be the top of her class.
Appearance: Dark brown hair with beautiful, blue eyes like an ocean. She's extremely pretty and has slightly tanned skin.
Worst Class(es): Care for Magical Creatures
Best Class(es): Potions
Pet (Optional): None
Backstory*: She was born in Ireland, with a wizard mom and a muggle dad. When she was 8 years old, she heard her parents arguing. As she goes downstairs she sees a big green flash of light. Her mom had killed her dad. Because of shock, her mom goes insane. She had adopted countless murders earning her a life prison sentence in Azkaban. Rebecca finds her moms wand next to a note revealing her secret sister. Taking her moms wand, Rebecca heads out for England to find her aunt. But, she soon finds herself 4 years later, on the street looking for food. That's when a mysterious letter arrives inviting her to Hogwarts.
Could you add another worst class please?
Transfiguration
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

So…does anyone have a short recap of 122-128? Sorry, i was in active

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Connectation wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Name: Rebecca Still
Year: 5th

Patronus (5th yrs+):

Personality: Complete bad girl. She is rebellious in any way possible. Disrespects teachers like it's her job! Although, her irresistible charm makes a big impression. Don't be mistaken by her bad grades, it's simply due to the fact that she doesn't care. If she really tried, she would be the top of her class.
Appearance: Dark brown hair with beautiful, blue eyes like an ocean. She's extremely pretty and has slightly tanned skin.
Worst Class(es): Care for Magical Creatures
Best Class(es): Potions
Pet (Optional): None
Backstory*: She was born in Ireland, with a wizard mom and a muggle dad. When she was 8 years old, she heard her parents arguing. As she goes downstairs she sees a big green flash of light. Her mom had killed her dad. Because of shock, her mom goes insane. She had adopted countless murders earning her a life prison sentence in Azkaban. Rebecca finds her moms wand next to a note revealing her secret sister. Taking her moms wand, Rebecca heads out for England to find her aunt. But, she soon finds herself 4 years later, on the street looking for food. That's when a mysterious letter arrives inviting her to Hogwarts.
Could you add another worst class please?
Transfiguration
Accepted

Connectation wrote:

Is it the same studio?
Yes

Coder_Annika wrote:

We solidified some rules on experienced rpers and when people get second characters and stuff, who's characters should create drama so we can have an interesting plot line, and a lot of people applied

Last edited by aleynesansonnet (Feb. 2, 2018 17:31:05)

Jade_and_Oka
New to Scratch
1 post

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Oka Artymes Year:6th House:Slytherin Gender:female Patronus (5th yrs+):dire wolf Personality:mean (like Draco) Appearance:Long blonde hair, red eyes, light skin, Slytherin robes Worst Class(es):Muggle Studies Best Class(es): everything else (mostly potions) Pet (Optional): ginger cat Backstory*:whole family is dead / lives with muggles
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Jade_and_Oka wrote:

Name: Oka Artymes
Year: 6th

Patronus (5th yrs+): dire wolf
Personality:mean (like Draco)
Appearance:Long blonde hair, red eyes, light skin, Slytherin robes
Worst Class(es):Muggle Studies
Best Class(es): everything else (mostly potions)
Pet (Optional): ginger cat
Backstory*:whole family is dead / lives with muggles
I'm not sure a dire wolf is a feasible patronus because they're extinct
Also, we'd prefer you to be specific about best classes and have at least 2 worst classes
I would suggest just saying potions as your best and just know she is good at the rest.

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I'm still kind of sad how we just threw away the Triwizard tournament from a while ago. Is there a chance we could do something like it?
-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Connectation wrote:

I'm still kind of sad how we just threw away the Triwizard tournament from a while ago. Is there a chance we could do something like it?
Yeah, same XD Maybe we should do it so that it's just in Hogwarts or something? Like three people to compete from Hogwarts, because I think that there's WAY more people in Hogwarts than Durmstrang and Beauxbatons XD

_Six
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Yeah, same XD Maybe we should do it so that it's just in Hogwarts or something? Like three people to compete from Hogwarts, because I think that there's WAY more people in Hogwarts than Durmstrang and Beauxbatons XD
Or perhaps a dance or something? Kinda like the yule ball?

Speaking of Beauxbatons, anyone wanna rp there?

“We've all got light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling

“'I don’t know; I still like the name Six. Maren Elizabeth was when I was a different person, and right now Six just feels right. It can be short for something if someone asks.'
Sam looks over. ‘For what? Sixty?’”
-The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

“I hear a voice
'You must learn to stand up for yourself
Cause I can't always be around.'”
-Tori Amos, Winter

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

_Six wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Yeah, same XD Maybe we should do it so that it's just in Hogwarts or something? Like three people to compete from Hogwarts, because I think that there's there are WAY more people in Hogwarts than Durmstrang and Beauxbatons XD

We might try that next year, but it's hard to rp that because everyone wants to win (and therefore no one would rp losses). It'd have to take a lot of planning prior

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

If we were to do a Triwizard-but-only-Hogwarts, why not just make it one champion per house? Oh, and don't call it Triwizard, either.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

-snip-

Coder_Annika wrote:

We solidified some rules on experienced rpers and when people get second characters and stuff, who's characters should create drama so we can have an interesting plot line, and a lot of people applied
Thanks! ALso, love the Triwizard idea

-Emeraldblaze-
Scratcher
1 post

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I'm not sure where to write this…
Name: Emerald Blaze (Blaze as last name)
Year: 4th year

Patronus (5th yrs+):

Personality: Silent, if not silent, probs angry or happier then usual
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes (kinda like my profile pic?)
Worst Class(es): Alll offf themmmmmm
Best Class(es): Oh wait, maybe Charms?
Pet (Optional): Barred Owl
Backstory*: Kinda normal
aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-Emeraldblaze- wrote:

I'm not sure where to write this…
Name: Emerald Blaze (Blaze as last name)
Year: 4th year

Patronus (5th yrs+):

Personality: Silent, if not silent, probs angry or happier then usual
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes (kinda like my profile pic?)
Worst Class(es): Alll offf themmmmmm
Best Class(es): Oh wait, maybe Charms?
Pet (Optional): Barred Owl
Backstory*: Kinda normal
This is the perfect place ^.^
You're accepted

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

_Six wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Yeah, same XD Maybe we should do it so that it's just in Hogwarts or something? Like three people to compete from Hogwarts, because I think that there's there are WAY more people in Hogwarts than Durmstrang and Beauxbatons XD

We might try that next year, but it's hard to rp that because everyone wants to win (and therefore no one would rp losses). It'd have to take a lot of planning prior
A ball would be a lot of fun. And you do have a point, maybe a competition with judges then or something
-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Connectation wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

_Six wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

A ball would be a lot of fun. And you do have a point, maybe a competition with judges then or something
And then maybe competitions could be for experienced role players because otherwise it could be too hard to make sure that the competitors stayed active?

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

_Six wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

And then maybe competitions could be for experienced role players because otherwise it could be too hard to make sure that the competitors stayed active?
Those are good ideas. I'll develop a plan and share it with you guys and see what y'all think

Last edited by aleynesansonnet (Feb. 6, 2018 20:51:35)

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

aleynesansonnet wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

_Six wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Those are good ideas. I'll develop a plan and share it with you guys and see what y'all think
Alright, great! Also, rp anyone?
-IcicIe-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Connectation wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

_Six wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Awesome! And sure! You start? XD

Connectation
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

_Six wrote:

-IcicIe- wrote:

Connectation wrote:

Awesome! And sure! You start? XD
Yeah sure!