Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today! [RSS Feed]
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today!

BUMP

Hi, and Welcome to my signature! It doesn't change that often, but, hey, might be intresting to read; you never know (or at least not until you read it.) If you've got this far, it's pretty obvious that you're reading this to see just how intresting it is. Yes, you're reading this to see if there's a bonus bit at the end. You have to satisfy your natural curiosity and see how it turns out. Well, I dare you to stop…
You couldn't do it, could you? Sorry, you lost! Bye now!
Fact
An Evil Kumquat was eaten by my forum signature
germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today!

SolarWind12 wrote:

BUMP
Ooh, I didn't know it stood for bring up my post! Well, you learn something new every day!

-rose-ice-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Animation
Need an Intro? A little backstory for your project? This is the form for you!

Type of Animation (Intro? Backstory? etc.): intro
Any Sprites you want us to use? (Post a link to a project containing the Sprites you want or just post images here): My icon
Description: (What will happen?): well a physic beam comes in and shows my icon, then it leaves shortly after
Urgency: (Out of 10. Please don't put a high number unless you actually have a short deadline you have to meet): today, or A.S.A.P
Anything Else?: nope

cabon2014
Scratcher
22 posts

-rose-ice- wrote:

Animation

Any Sprites you want us to use? (Post a link to a project containing the Sprites you want or just post images here): My icon
Description: (What will happen?): well a physic beam comes in and shows my icon, then it leaves shortly after
Urgency: (Out of 10. Please don't put a high number unless you actually have a short deadline you have to meet): today, or A.S.A.P

TAKEN!!!!!

——————Where Randomness Is Even More Random——————

cabon2014
Scratcher
22 posts

cabon2014 wrote:

-rose-ice- wrote:

Animation

TAKEN!!!!!

Tell me if you like it or if you want something changed.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/157977297/

SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Hi, and Welcome to my signature! It doesn't change that often, but, hey, might be intresting to read; you never know (or at least not until you read it.) If you've got this far, it's pretty obvious that you're reading this to see just how intresting it is. Yes, you're reading this to see if there's a bonus bit at the end. You have to satisfy your natural curiosity and see how it turns out. Well, I dare you to stop…
Fact
germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to resign. Goodbye.

SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

We are sad to see you go

Fact
pig9992005
Scratcher
500+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

Aww, bye.

HELLO PEOPLE!

I'm Pig! :)
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

Goodbye…

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
-lemon-soda-
New to Scratch
73 posts

Everything Package
All Packages rolled in to one!!
plz!! Comment to me when done
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

-lemon-soda- wrote:

Everything Package
Would anyone like to take this order if I draw up the form?

Fact
cabon2014
Scratcher
22 posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

-lemon-soda- wrote:

Everything Package
I made a signature because I was bored. If you want to take a look at it: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/157977297/
If she/he dose not like it I will remake it for a friend or something.

SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

cabon2014 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

-lemon-soda- wrote:

Everything Package
I made a signature because I was bored. If you want to take a look at it: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/157977297/
If she/he dose not like it I will remake it for a friend or something.
???

Fact
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

A REMINDER TO ALL WORKERS (Especially carbon2014)

Please remember that at Solar Wind Stores, we comment on the customer's profile, to save them having to follow this topic. I have noticed that I am the only one doing this, and carbon2014 has done an order already and he didn't do it so I had to do it for him. Just so everyone remembers!

Fact
cabon2014
Scratcher
22 posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

Please remember that at Solar Wind Stores, we comment on the customer's profile, to save them having to follow this topic. I have noticed that I am the only one doing this, and carbon2014 has done an order already and he didn't do it so I had to do it for him. Just so everyone remembers!
Lol, sorry I didn't see that before.

SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

cabon2014 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

Fact
cabon2014
Scratcher
22 posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

cabon2014 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

I dont think I will post what I made on their account until I know what they want for a signature.

SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

cabon2014 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

cabon2014 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

I dont think I will post what I made on their account until I know what they want for a signature.
Don't worry. We only comment to let them know when the order's done.
P.S. If I draw up the form, will you take the order?

Fact
pig9992005
Scratcher
500+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

Never seen that before.
60 second rule.

Last edited by pig9992005 (May 1, 2017 15:49:40)

HELLO PEOPLE!

I'm Pig! :)
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today! [RSS Feed]