Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today! [RSS Feed]
Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today!

SolarWind12 wrote:

English:
Roll Call! Anyone who does not report in 48 hours will be fired (With exceptions)
Chinese: 點名! 48小時內不報告的人將被解僱(除例外)
Spanish: ¡Llamada! Cualquier persona que no informe en 48 horas será despedido (con excepciones)
Arabic: دعوة لفة! سيتم إطلاق أي شخص لا يبلغ في 48 ساعة (مع استثناءات)
Afrikaans: Roll Call! Enigiemand wat nie aanmeld in 48 uur sal afgedank word (Met uitsonderings)
Greek: Προσκλητήριο! Όποιος δεν αναφέρει μέσα σε 48 ώρες θα απολυθούν (με εξαιρέσεις)
French: Appel! Quiconque ne signale pas dans les 48 heures sera licencié (sauf exceptions)
German: Roll Call! Wer in 48 Stunden nicht berichtet, wird ausgelöst (mit Ausnahmen)
Hewwo!

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
~I do voice acting requests!~
~Check out The Emerald Mall!~
~Help me with my new animated series, Elementals!~
~Check out my banner shop, Kas8605's Banner Shop!~
germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today!

SolarWind12 wrote:

English:
Roll Call! Anyone who does not report in 48 hours will be fired (With exceptions)
Chinese: 點名! 48小時內不報告的人將被解僱(除例外)
Spanish: ¡Llamada! Cualquier persona que no informe en 48 horas será despedido (con excepciones)
Arabic: دعوة لفة! سيتم إطلاق أي شخص لا يبلغ في 48 ساعة (مع استثناءات)
Afrikaans: Roll Call! Enigiemand wat nie aanmeld in 48 uur sal afgedank word (Met uitsonderings)
Greek: Προσκλητήριο! Όποιος δεν αναφέρει μέσα σε 48 ώρες θα απολυθούν (με εξαιρέσεις)
French: Appel! Quiconque ne signale pas dans les 48 heures sera licencié (sauf exceptions)
German: Roll Call! Wer in 48 Stunden nicht berichtet, wird ausgelöst (mit Ausnahmen)
English: Hi!
Chinese: 嗨!
Spanish: Hola!
Arabic: مرحبا
Afrikaans: Hi!
Greek: γεια!
French: Salut!
German: Hallo!

SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

BUMP

Hi, and Welcome to my signature! It doesn't change that often, but, hey, might be intresting to read; you never know (or at least not until you read it.) If you've got this far, it's pretty obvious that you're reading this to see just how intresting it is. Yes, you're reading this to see if there's a bonus bit at the end. You have to satisfy your natural curiosity and see how it turns out. Well, I dare you to stop…
You couldn't do it, could you? Sorry, you lost! Bye now!
Fact
An Evil Kumquat was eaten by my forum signature
gamemaker208
Scratcher
46 posts

Can I get an everything package?
when green flag clicked
if <got everything package> then
say [thank you!] for (2) secs
end
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

gamemaker208 wrote:

Can I get an everything package?
when green flag clicked
if <got everything package> then
say [thank you!] for (2) secs
end
Intro
Any Sprites you want us to use? (Post a link to a project containing the Sprites you want or just post images here):
Description: (What will happen?):

Profile Picture
Description (Details: What will it say? What will it look like?):
Any images you want us to use as a base? (Post a link to it or post it in this field)

Idea for Project!
What are your interests?
Do you want to make an animation or game?

Discussion Forums Signature
Any images you want us to use as a base? (Post a link to it or post it in this field)

Shop Banner:
Shop Partnering
We do not need any info on this

Just so you know, you'll only be getting the Studio Logo, because everything else is covered by the other packages.

Studio Logo

Hi, and Welcome to my signature! It doesn't change that often, but, hey, might be intresting to read; you never know (or at least not until you read it.) If you've got this far, it's pretty obvious that you're reading this to see just how intresting it is. Yes, you're reading this to see if there's a bonus bit at the end. You have to satisfy your natural curiosity and see how it turns out. Well, I dare you to stop…
Fact
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How do you make a package

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

What do you mean?

Fact
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

Lotosprincess wrote:

What do you mean?
is a package just lots of things in a project?

SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

Lotosprincess wrote:

What do you mean?
No no, it's just so that you can order multiple things at once and it saves you time

Fact
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

Lotosprincess wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

Lotosprincess wrote:

What do you mean?
No no, it's just so that you can order multiple things at once and it saves you time
oh okay thanks

CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Artist Form
How Experienced are you in this field?: Uh… I can do simple pixel people kinda well. I don't know how I would rate my experience though.
How Active are you? 3/4 I try to be as active as I can, using 5 minutes whenever I have the chance.
What Software do/will you use?: I usually do it in Scratch, it's worked for me so far… But if you want I have Paint by Microsoft.
Example of your claimed experience: Uh… My best is probably this for vector art, and this for pixel art.

Last edited by CutieCow17 (April 3, 2017 23:39:10)

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

Artist Form
How Experienced are you in this field?: Uh… I can do simple pixel people kinda well. I don't know how I would rate my experience though.
How Active are you? 3/4 I try to be as active as I can, using 5 minutes whenever I have the chance.
What Software do/will you use?: I usually do it in Scratch, it's worked for me so far… But if you want I have Paint by Microsoft.
Example of your claimed experience: Uh… My best is probably this for vector art, and this for pixel art.

Hired! If you have a Google Account, may I recommend Google Drawings? I use it and in my opinion it's the best software Google make.

Fact
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Artist Form

Hired! If you have a Google Account, may I recommend Google Drawings? I use it and in my opinion it's the best software Google make.
I have a Google Account, I'll try it.

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Artist Form

I had a look at Google Drawings, however I may not use it very often because the main devices i use Scratch on, the one I'm on right now, my browser / operating system is iPhone iOS 6.1.6, Safari 6.0, which is not supported by Google Drawings, and the other is my school laptop, which I can't sign in with my Google Account on.
I will try to use it as often as possible though.

What are signatures for?
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Artist Form

I had a look at Google Drawings, however I may not use it very often because the main devices i use Scratch on, the one I'm on right now, my browser / operating system is iPhone iOS 6.1.6, Safari 6.0, which is not supported by Google Drawings, and the other is my school laptop, which I can't sign in with my Google Account on.
Oh man I am a HUGE Apple fan. I know it's kinda off topic, but, what kind of iPhone do you have? It must be REALLY old right?

Fact
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Artist Form

Oh man I am a HUGE Apple fan. I know it's kinda off topic, but, what kind of iPhone do you have? It must be REALLY old right?
Yes. Gen 4.

What are signatures for?
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Artist Form

Yes. Gen 4.
Can't you install iOS 8 on it?

Fact
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Artist Form

Yes. Gen 4.
Nope. Won't come up.

What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Artist Form

Yes. Gen 4.
Nope. Won't come up.
Also this is kinda getting off-topic. We should probably stop.

What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Would you like to partner with my shop, ✦✦✦ⓉⒽⒺ ⒷⓁⓄⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⒽⓄⓅ✦✦✦ - For All Your Project Needs?

What are signatures for?
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today! [RSS Feed]