Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today! [RSS Feed]
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today!

Welcome to Solar Wind Stores! Getting your orders done at Light Speed since Sunday the 26 of February 2017! Now just so we're clear, the Slogan is NOT LITERAL, but we do AIM (Note I said Aim) to do every order in 48 Hours or less. Anyway, order forms:
Animation
Need an Intro? A little backstory for your project? This is the form for you!

Type of Animation (Intro? Backstory? etc.):
Any Sprites you want us to use? (Post a link to a project containing the Sprites you want or just post images here):
Description: (What will happen?):
Urgency: (Out of 10. Please don't put a high number unless you actually have a short deadline you have to meet):
Anything Else?:
Art
Let me just say I AM limited in what I can do. But I'm hoping to partner with some Art Stores, so anyway

Type of Art (Sprite? Banner? Studio Logo?)
Size ( You can have general sizes like banner sizes or Logo sizes. Or if you want a custom size, list Pixel size, WxH):
Description (Details: What will it say? What will it look like?):
Any images you want us to use as a base? (Post a link to it or post it in this field):
Urgency (Out of 10. Please don't put a high number unless you actually have a short deadline you have to meet):
Cube Upload or Sprite?:
Anything else?:
Coding
Coding is, at the moment, our speciality. I will admit I'm not the best coder in the world, but I'm definitely not the worst either.

Type of code (Custom block? Just a standard “When Green Flag Clicked”? etc.):
Description (What should the code do?):
Any Preferred blocks? (List them here):
Urgency (Out of 10. Please don't put a high number unless you really have a short deadline you have to meet):
Anything else?:
Sound
I'm quite good at finding sounds on the web, and I always use The Sound Bible if I can.

Kind of sound (Music? effect? etc.):
What the sound is (Give the name of the sound. Song name, effect name etc.):
Example of sound (Don't worry if you can't fill this out, but put a link to an example if you can, maybe a YouTube video?):
Urgency (Out of 10. Please don't put a high number unless you actually have a short deadline you have to meet):
Anything else?:
Voice Acting
We're one of the few shops in Scratch that has male voice actors! However, we unfortunately have no female ones!

Gender (Male or Female):
Age Range (Choose from 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, 15+. We cannot guarantee that you'll get your desired age range):
Accent: (Just put any if you don't care)
Number of Actors:
Dialog: (What the actors should say)
Urgency: (Out of 10. Please don't put a high number unless you actually have a short deadline you have to meet):

You will be updated with your order status on your profile, to save you the inconvenience of following this topic. for more stuff, Please visit:
, Staff, Pending Orders
Reviews
After you've had your order completed, we'd really appreciate if you filled out a review, so we can improve our service!
Our Best reviews:
CutieCow17: My order was done super fast, and when it was completed it was even better than I had expected it to be!
Review Form
What did you like about your visit?
What didn't you like?
Anything you think we can improve on?
Our Awards:
None yet!
Proud Partners of:

Last edited by SolarWind12 (Sept. 10, 2017 05:28:31)

Hi, and Welcome to my signature! It doesn't change that often, but, hey, might be intresting to read; you never know (or at least not until you read it.) If you've got this far, it's pretty obvious that you're reading this to see just how intresting it is. Yes, you're reading this to see if there's a bonus bit at the end. You have to satisfy your natural curiosity and see how it turns out. Well, I dare you to stop…
You couldn't do it, could you? Sorry, you lost! Bye now!
Fact
An Evil Kumquat was eaten by my forum signature
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today!

Packages are just what they sound like. With them, you get certain special orders, and they ultimately save you time.
New Scratcher Package
You know the basics of Scratch, and now you wanna get out there!

b]Includes:
1. Intro
2. Profile Picture
3. Idea for Project!
4. Discussion forums signature
New Shop Package
You've just started your own shop! but how do you get it famous?

Includes:
1. Shop banner
2. Partnering
Super Art Package
All of the Art offers rolled into one!

Includes
1. Profile Picture
2. Discussion forums signiture
3. Shop logo
4. Studio Logo
Everything Package
All Packages rolled in to one!!
Please fill out all the forms if you want the Everything package
New Scratcher Package

Intro:
Any Sprites you want us to use? (Post a link to a project containing the Sprites you want or just post images here):
Description: (What will happen?):
Profile pic:
Any images you want us to use as a base? (Post a link to it or post it in this field):
Idea for project!:
Would you like to do an animation or a game?:
Any specific types of games/animation you had in mind?
What are your interests?
Discussion Forums Signature:
New Shop Package

Shop Banner:
Shop Partnering:
Link to shop::
Super Art Package

Profile Picture
Discussion Forums Signature
Shop Banner
Studio Logo

Last edited by SolarWind12 (Sept. 5, 2017 04:56:18)

Hi, and Welcome to my signature! It doesn't change that often, but, hey, might be intresting to read; you never know (or at least not until you read it.) If you've got this far, it's pretty obvious that you're reading this to see just how intresting it is. Yes, you're reading this to see if there's a bonus bit at the end. You have to satisfy your natural curiosity and see how it turns out. Well, I dare you to stop…
Fact
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wanna offer us your skills? Wanna check out the guy who's doing your order? Read on…
Animator Form:
How experienced are you in this field? (Out of 4. Please be honest):
How Active are you?: (Out of 4)
How long have you been on Scratch?
Example of your claimed experience:

Artist Form
How Experienced are you in this field? (Out of 4, please be honest):
How Active are you? (Out of 4)
What Software do/will you use? (Google Draw? Adobe Images? If you don't have one we will direct you to one):
Example of your claimed experience (Make the most complex image you can, then post it here):

Coder Form
How long have you been on Scratch?:
Example of your claimed experience: (Post a link to your best project):

Sound Form

Voice Acting Form
How Active are you? (Out of 4):
What sort of microphone will you use? (The built in one on your computer? An external one?):
Are you a boy or a girl?:
What age range are you?(Choose from: 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, or 15+. If you're under 7, put -7):
What Accents can you do REALLY well? (Please be honest. With us and yourself):
How long have you been on Scratch?:
Example of your claimed experience (Record yourself reading this form and put the link here):

Everything Form
Overall Experience (Out of 4. Try to average it out):
Are you sure you have all the necessary equipment? (Yes or no):
How active are you? (Out of 4).
Are you a boy or a girl? (In case you need to do voice acting).
What age range are you? (Also for Voice Acting. Choose from: 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, or 15+. If you're under 7, put -7):
Are you SURE you're up to this?:
Example of your overall work (Create a project with all the examples you need and send us a link):

If you see an order in your category, quote it and post, “Taken!”
Our Staff
Key:

=Awesome!
=Great!
=Good
=OK
Animator
Artist
Coder
Sound
Voice Actor
Everything

Username:SolarWind12
Experience:
Activeness:

Username: tycool1
Experiance:
Activeness:

Username: Carbon2014
Experience:
Activeness:

Username: Lotosprincess
Experience:
Activeness:

Last edited by SolarWind12 (Sept. 6, 2017 04:37:39)

Fact
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

Fact
tycool1
Scratcher
500+ posts

How experienced are you in this field? (Out of 4. Please be honest): 3-4
How Active are you?: (Out of 4) 4
How long have you been on Scratch?: Almost a year now.
Example of your claimed experience: (Post a link to your best project): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/142475107/ or https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/111587360/

I hope that whatever I said helped!!

Are you looking for a different kind of game? Click Here!!

Don't forget to try out my curated project that I am trying to achieve 5000 views on: Click Here!!
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

tycool1 wrote:

Example of your claimed experience: (Post a link to your best project): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/142475107/ or https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/111587360/
Well, your Scrolling Car Example DOES NOT WORK, but hey, Avoid the Red does! Hired!

Fact
tycool1
Scratcher
500+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

tycool1 wrote:

Well, your Scrolling Car Example DOES NOT WORK, but hey, Avoid the Red does! Hired!
As I said on the project, what's not working? It works 100% for me. Did you change something?

I hope that whatever I said helped!!

Are you looking for a different kind of game? Click Here!!

Don't forget to try out my curated project that I am trying to achieve 5000 views on: Click Here!!
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

tycool1 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

tycool1 wrote:

As I said on the project, what's not working? It works 100% for me. Did you change something?
Well it's working fine now!!

Fact
Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How experienced are you in this field? (Out of 4. Please be honest): 3
How Active are you? (Out of 4): 4
What sort of microphone will you use? (The built in one on your computer? An external one?): Built in
Are you a boy or a girl?: Girl
What age range are you?(Choose from: 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, or 15+. If you're under 7, put -7): 10 - 12 and possibly 13
What Accents can you do REALLY well? (Please be honest. With us and yourself): It depends, I am best at British and American.
How long have you been on Scratch?: 1 year yesterday
Example of your claimed experience (Record yourself reading this form and put the link here): I am on a laptop right now, I will do it in like an hour.

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
~I do voice acting requests!~
~Check out The Emerald Mall!~
~Help me with my new animated series, Elementals!~
~Check out my banner shop, Kas8605's Banner Shop!~
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kas8605 wrote:

What sort of microphone will you use? (The built in one on your computer? An external one?): Built in
What age range are you?(Choose from: 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, or 15+. If you're under 7, put -7): 10 - 12 and possibly 13
What Accents can you do REALLY well? (Please be honest. With us and yourself): It depends, I am best at British and American.
Example of your claimed experience (Record yourself reading this form and put the link here): I am on a laptop right now, I will do it in like an hour.
OK! Will review this when you send that recording!

Fact
Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

Okay!

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wanna partner with my banner shop? Here is the banner and the link!

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kas8605 wrote:

Wanna partner with my banner shop? Here is the banner and the link!
Why Ever not?

Fact
Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kas8605 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

Okay!
Here it is! I am sick today so my voice sounded scratchy. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/147583917/

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

Kas8605 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

Okay!
Here it is! I am sick today so my voice sounded scratchy. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/147583917/
Your voice dose not sound scratchy at all! Sorry you're sick! I must say I was a bit worried when you said “Built in microphone”, but your computer obviously has a FAR better mic then mine!

Fact
germanengland3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Everything Form
Overall Experience (Out of 4. Try to average it out): 3.5
Are you sure you have all the necessary equipment? (Yes or no): Yep!
How active are you? (Out of 4). 4/4 (most of the time)
Are you a boy or a girl? (In case you need to do voice acting). Girl.
What age range are you? (Also for Voice Acting. Choose from: 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, or 15+. If you're under 7, put -7):Can I put 10-15?
Are you SURE you're up to this?: Yep!
How long have you been on Scratch? 2 years 4 months
Example of your overall work (Create a project with all the examples you need and send us a link): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127245862/ (it hasn't got everything but it's got most things)

SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

germanengland3 wrote:

Everything Form
Overall Experience (Out of 4. Try to average it out): 3.5
Are you sure you have all the necessary equipment? (Yes or no): Yep!
How active are you? (Out of 4). 4/4 (most of the time)
Are you a boy or a girl? (In case you need to do voice acting). Girl.
What age range are you? (Also for Voice Acting. Choose from: 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, or 15+. If you're under 7, put -7):Can I put 10-15?
Are you SURE you're up to this?: Yep!
How long have you been on Scratch? 2 years 4 months
Example of your overall work (Create a project with all the examples you need and send us a link): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127245862/ (it hasn't got everything but it's got most things)
Hired!

Fact
RainbowUnikittyCat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Animator Form
How Active are you?: (Out of 4) 3.3
How long have you been on Scratch? Almost a month
Example of your claimed experience: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/145948284/

Voice Acting Form
How experienced are you in this field? (Out of 4. Please be honest): 3.9
How Active are you? (Out of 4): 3.3
What age range are you?(Choose from: 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, or 15+. If you're under 7, put -7): 10-12
What Accents can you do REALLY well? (Please be honest. With us and yourself): Umm American? I can kind of do a Texan though
How long have you been on Scratch?: Almost a month
Example of your claimed experience (Record yourself reading this form and put the link here):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/148085576/

Last edited by RainbowUnikittyCat (March 2, 2017 23:31:58)

I am Kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unicorns!

I can do a magic trick. Watch. I'm going to make you do what I want you to do. Ready? My command is down there. Ready?

read this sentence

See? It works!
Okay okay…. so you aren't impressed? Comment on my profile then and tell me! Or you could ask if I had another magic trick to show you… I've got a few…
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

RainbowUnikittyCat wrote:

Animator Form
How Active are you?: (Out of 4) 3.3
How long have you been on Scratch? Almost a month
Example of your claimed experience: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/145948284/

Voice Acting Form
How experienced are you in this field? (Out of 4. Please be honest): 3.9
How Active are you? (Out of 4): 3.3
What age range are you?(Choose from: 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, or 15+. If you're under 7, put -7): 10-12
What Accents can you do REALLY well? (Please be honest. With us and yourself): Umm American? I can kind of do a Texan though
How long have you been on Scratch?: Almost a month
Example of your claimed experience (Record yourself reading this form and put the link here):https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/148085576/
The Animation was weird! But, it was coded well, and that's all I care about. Hired!

Fact
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

BUMP

Fact
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Solar Wind Stores - Getting your orders done at Light-speed. Now Taking Orders! We need people! Apply today! [RSS Feed]