Herobrine, Entity 303, Null and more!

sowut123 wrote:

JetDrop wrote:

tungrantheotter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

actually al my worlds got deleted
Oh dear. We've observed that symptom before.
Try making a new world. Signs of HB should show up in no time.
i tried making a few worlds, HB of course didnt show up, this must' ve been made only for that version
We interrupt your regularly scheduled horse manure to bring you a message from District Thirteen:

“Your game just had a glitch, Herobrine isn't real, he and all of the others are a made-up tale to scare little kids, and this entire thread is a needless pile of muck.”
that is MAHOGANY!!!!
mahogany is a type of wood
r/woosh

this is ivy, she protects my signature (◕ᴗ◕✿)

hello there! (highlight+shift+down please!)

my name is penny. i'm an asexual panromantic person and i use she/they pronouns.

i love to write and read, and i love music. i'm a big fan of the rare occasions, but i also like the beatles, tally hall, and a lot of other artists.

my favorite color is pink, and my favorite food is tonkatsu with curry.

i love to draw, and i love video game culture. i'm a HUUUUUGE mario fan; i also love animal crossing and pokemon.

my favorite shows are smg4 and murder drones. my favorite movies are star wars: a new hope, smg4 movie: it's gotta be perfect, and the super mario bros. movie.

i'll see you around! :>
kidsrule454
Scratcher
500+ posts

MCSachar1 wrote:

Say (pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis) (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((50)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) times
dont blockspam

this is ivy, she protects my signature (◕ᴗ◕✿)

hello there! (highlight+shift+down please!)

my name is penny. i'm an asexual panromantic person and i use she/they pronouns.

i love to write and read, and i love music. i'm a big fan of the rare occasions, but i also like the beatles, tally hall, and a lot of other artists.

my favorite color is pink, and my favorite food is tonkatsu with curry.

i love to draw, and i love video game culture. i'm a HUUUUUGE mario fan; i also love animal crossing and pokemon.

my favorite shows are smg4 and murder drones. my favorite movies are star wars: a new hope, smg4 movie: it's gotta be perfect, and the super mario bros. movie.

i'll see you around! :>
-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kidsrule454 wrote:

sowut123 wrote:

JetDrop wrote:

tungrantheotter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

LandonHarter wrote:

MCSachar1 wrote:

actually al my worlds got deleted
Oh dear. We've observed that symptom before.
Try making a new world. Signs of HB should show up in no time.
i tried making a few worlds, HB of course didnt show up, this must' ve been made only for that version
We interrupt your regularly scheduled horse manure to bring you a message from District Thirteen:

“Your game just had a glitch, Herobrine isn't real, he and all of the others are a made-up tale to scare little kids, and this entire thread is a needless pile of muck.”
that is MAHOGANY!!!!
mahogany is a type of wood
r/woosh
r/itswooooshwith4o's
r/ihavereddit

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

Scoresby_finn
New to Scratch
15 posts

um
Scoresby_finn
New to Scratch
15 posts

I coded a herobrine plugin into Minecraft lol
TopCode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

people saying herobrines not real when he literally plays hypixel (source)

same with all the other “myths” they are just normal mc players, not evil nps hacking your game

Last edited by TopCode (Feb. 16, 2021 16:17:13)

The following is my signature:
MAKE PROJECTS REMOVED BY THE ST UNVIEWABLE PLEASE LIKE NOW
Once upon a time, CatBlocks were brought into the world of Scratch. They became quite dear to us, and were close to our hearts. But then, an evil kumquat ate them. We will always keep them in our hearts, and we promise to remember them forever.

Proud king of 500th page of minecraft topic
that sounds so cringe

PhoenixSC wrote:

No amount of rest can pass this night
TopCode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JetDrop wrote:

what if E303 IS E0

entity 0 is/was just a placehoder entity that does nothing

Once upon a time, CatBlocks were brought into the world of Scratch. They became quite dear to us, and were close to our hearts. But then, an evil kumquat ate them. We will always keep them in our hearts, and we promise to remember them forever.

that sounds so cringe

PhoenixSC wrote:

TopCode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JetDrop wrote:

it has not been proven. billions of people have interacted with hb. all of that can ALL be proven wrong? i dont think so
not even billions of people have bought minecraft lol

that sounds so cringe

PhoenixSC wrote:

ad11019
New to Scratch
1 post

dftyu wrote:

Hi, i'm herobrine, notch's non-existent brother!!! oh look, that kid is playing survival. Let's make him pee in his pants! Boo! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs away* There! Now i can keep doing this instead of doing something useful!g
you mean decesed
-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ad11019 wrote:

dftyu wrote:

Hi, i'm herobrine, notch's non-existent brother!!! oh look, that kid is playing survival. Let's make him pee in his pants! Boo! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs away* There! Now i can keep doing this instead of doing something useful!g
you mean decesed
noh, dey meen none-exestant

[/scratchblocks]

CoolLionMan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think these urban myths are pretty interesting

I choose these Links for a specific reason, if you're a Zelda fan then you might know why

you can not stop me from putting Oshawott in my siggy

CoolLionMan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TopCode wrote:

people saying herobrines not real when he literally plays hypixel (source)

same with all the other “myths” they are just normal mc players, not evil nps hacking your game
that was probably another player that snagged the herobrine gamertag before anyone else did

I choose these Links for a specific reason, if you're a Zelda fan then you might know why

CoolLionMan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gamerj412 wrote:

There might not be a herobrine, but we should keep the idea and fun alive nonetheless.
I agree

tttttttttt11092009
Scratcher
1 post

agree
Edg21
Scratcher
2 posts

I’m not sure i have never seen him but it would be odd he’s not in the code at all
ds27dcs
Scratcher
3 posts

The others might be entity 303 and null. To summon herobrine you need to surround a gold block with Redstone torches then place netherack on top and light the netherack on fire. this should summon herobrine. Some say you won't be able to remove herobrine after you have summoned him. Herobrine isn't actually a villain, herobrine guards you from entity 303. You can also summon herobrine using mods. signs of herobrine are if you see a cow with white eyes, then it's Herobrine. If you see sheep with white eyes, then it is also Herobrine. If you see a chicken spawn at an unreasonable location, like a cave or a ravine, Herobrine is nearby. If no forest is seen, Herobrine was there. If you see any mob with white eyes, run away because they are evil mobs. When you see entity 303 then try to fight it. Later herobrine will join the battle. I have also have a theory that the illagers have some sort of connection with herobrine. The proof is the illagers have some. of the ability's herobrine has. Herobrine is confusing because he attacks you sometimes and protects you at other times. Try Minecraft Dungeons for more information. Learning about the illagers might be the key to herobrines legend. Another thing I found was a portal to the herobrine dimension in the woodland mansions. In the herobrine dimension, multiple clones of herobrine will attack you. If you manage to kill one you can get a potion of healing. there is also a woodland mansion in the herobrine dimension. That is all the evidence of my theory. Maybe Minecraft is trying to tell us something using herobrine. or maybe they are trying to scare us. When herobrine is in creative mode he can fly and teleport. Somehow you can deal damage to herobrine even in creative mode. It is easy to kill herobrine with the help of command blocks. I can guide you, just go to my studio called “Minecraft Talk.”
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ds27dcs wrote:

The others might be entity 303 and null. To summon herobrine you need to surround a gold block with Redstone torches then place netherack on top and light the netherack on fire. this should summon herobrine. Some say you won't be able to remove herobrine after you have summoned him. Herobrine isn't actually a villain, herobrine guards you from entity 303. You can also summon herobrine using mods. signs of herobrine are if you see a cow with white eyes, then it's Herobrine. If you see sheep with white eyes, then it is also Herobrine. If you see a chicken spawn at an unreasonable location, like a cave or a ravine, Herobrine is nearby. If no forest is seen, Herobrine was there. If you see any mob with white eyes, run away because they are evil mobs. When you see entity 303 then try to fight it. Later herobrine will join the battle. I have also have a theory that the illagers have some sort of connection with herobrine. The proof is the illagers have some. of the ability's herobrine has. Herobrine is confusing because he attacks you sometimes and protects you at other times. Try Minecraft Dungeons for more information. Learning about the illagers might be the key to herobrines legend. Another thing I found was a portal to the herobrine dimension in the woodland mansions. In the herobrine dimension, multiple clones of herobrine will attack you. If you manage to kill one you can get a potion of healing. there is also a woodland mansion in the herobrine dimension. That is all the evidence of my theory. Maybe Minecraft is trying to tell us something using herobrine. or maybe they are trying to scare us. When herobrine is in creative mode he can fly and teleport. Somehow you can deal damage to herobrine even in creative mode. It is easy to kill herobrine with the help of command blocks. I can guide you, just go to my studio called “Minecraft Talk.”
This post = this man is playing java modded
s20085634
Scratcher
12 posts

ds27dcs wrote:

Interesting theory. I don't actually believe in Minecraft Creepypasta, but that would be a good idea. Imagine, a story based Minecraft game that plays like the original Minecraft.

I exist

thats it
TopCode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ds27dcs wrote:

yo can you link the mod? that seems like a cool mod i could add to one of my modpacks

that sounds so cringe

PhoenixSC wrote:

-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i was looking in the alpha 1.2.0 jar file for a thing (a.k.a the compass dial texture) and i found this:
a file called “null”. its size and packed size are 0, and its CRC (whatever that is) is 00000000.
it also has no file extension.
obviously this is a java glitch thing but it's sorta interesting nonetheless

Last edited by -gge (Feb. 28, 2021 03:42:19)

[/scratchblocks]