Discuss Scratch

CoolLionMan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Herobrine, Entity 303, Null and more!

it's amazing how someone can do a prank and admit it was fake and everyone still believes it

I choose these Links for a specific reason, if you're a Zelda fan then you might know why

you can not stop me from putting Oshawott in my siggy

EndGamer19
New to Scratch
8 posts

Hello!
I am going to add on about Entity 303. I never saw any of these people in my worlds, but I found some things about Entity 303. For any non-believers out there, Entity 303 was caught. He was really a hacker and a former employee of Mojang. He was fired and wanted his revenge. He hacked into players' worlds and destroyed them, crashed their games, and left. Herobrine is there to protect you, as already stated. This may be the reason why Notch stopped deleted Herobrine in 1.13…..
EndGamer19
New to Scratch
8 posts

CoolLionMan wrote:

it's amazing how someone can do a prank and admit it was fake and everyone still believes it
We still need to keep the myth alive. It is fun to always believe there is something else haunting your worlds. It also makes the game more scary to believe these creatures are in your world. BTW, I love hearing about fake ghost-stories. I like being creeped out. These kinds of things are for people like me.
EndGamer19
New to Scratch
8 posts

Hmm. Everyone here forgets about Green Steve, Entity 404, etc. I have my own Green Steve sighting to share. This was probably just my horrible eye sighting, but it was still fun.

I just started up my new survival world at around 3 PM on a Sunday in 2019. I can't remember the exact date, but what happened was, I spawned nearby a desert temple. I went in with my Stone Pickaxe and as everyone does, mined the entrance. I didn't have a water bucket on me, so I took some damage. I didn't hit the pressure plate, but it went off. As soon as it made the hiss, I saw a green flash on my screen before I died. I thought nothing of it until I watched a video of Green Steve sightings. Most of them were in desert temples. As I'm writing this, I realized how it relates to some sightings I've seen before. I hope this was fake and I'm not being haunted by these people.
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EndGamer19 wrote:

Hello!
I am going to add on about Entity 303. I never saw any of these people in my worlds, but I found some things about Entity 303. For any non-believers out there, Entity 303 was caught. He was really a hacker and a former employee of Mojang. He was fired and wanted his revenge. He hacked into players' worlds and destroyed them, crashed their games, and left. Herobrine is there to protect you, as already stated. This may be the reason why Notch stopped deleted Herobrine in 1.13…..
there is no Entity 303
And, IN EVERY CHANGELOG, THERE IS “REMOVED HEROBRINE”

EndGamer19 wrote:

Hmm. Everyone here forgets about Green Steve, Entity 404, etc. I have my own Green Steve sighting to share. This was probably just my horrible eye sighting, but it was still fun.

I just started up my new survival world at around 3 PM on a Sunday in 2019. I can't remember the exact date, but what happened was, I spawned nearby a desert temple. I went in with my Stone Pickaxe and as everyone does, mined the entrance. I didn't have a water bucket on me, so I took some damage. I didn't hit the pressure plate, but it went off. As soon as it made the hiss, I saw a green flash on my screen before I died. I thought nothing of it until I watched a video of Green Steve sightings. Most of them were in desert temples. As I'm writing this, I realized how it relates to some sightings I've seen before. I hope this was fake and I'm not being haunted by these people.
Green thing? CREEPER, AWWW MANNN

Last edited by zahmbie1 (March 17, 2021 19:33:28)

EndGamer19
New to Scratch
8 posts

EndGamer19 wrote:

Mind you, this was on PS3 edition, so it stopped updating at the Aquatic Update. It was not the Village and Pillage or Buzzy Bees update.
EndGamer19
New to Scratch
8 posts

zahmbie1 wrote:

EndGamer19 wrote:

Hello!
there is no Entity 303
I just said about the Removed Herobrine thing but it stopped in 1.13. And anyway, I know they are fake, but we need to keep the myth alive. Plus, there is no proof it is fake. There is only a way to prove something is real.
EndGamer19
New to Scratch
8 posts

zahmbie1 wrote:

EndGamer19 wrote:

Hello!
there is no Entity 303

EndGamer19 wrote:

Green thing? CREEPER, AWWW MANNN
LOL but it wasn't a creeper. It looked more like a lag glitch more than anything.
EndGamer19
New to Scratch
8 posts

Another thing about Green Steve. How I know that it is most likely not fake:

In one of Magma Musen's tutorial videos, for a breif flash while he is turning around, you can see Green Steve sitting on a shore on a different, nearby island. Magma didn't seem to notice this, but it was in a Green Steve sightings video.

How Herobrine might not be fake:

“Removed Herobrine” was in every changelog, and one Herobrine sighting was during a livestream. They were on a private server, so no one else could join. People have found the first Herobrine seed and a hundred players played on it to investigate. 2 went in the correct direction. One of them saw Herobrine, and also went down the 2x2 path lodged in the mounatain.

How Entity 303, Herorbine, and Null might be fake:

Dark Corners (and many other yters) obviously edit their videos for this kind of stuff. Some even admit to it being fake. Some have items they didn't have before, or are playing on a server and even reveal that. Dark Corners said in a video that some of the Herobrine things were someone trolling him, who was also trying to blow up his base, so he trolled them back. Supposedly, they “went wrong,” which is obviously fake. How come Dark Corners is always haunted on every world when most people never see any of these entities in their worlds. I used to try and hunt down these creatures and got zero results. Notch has also admitted that they are fake and the he has not ever had a brother, much less a dead one, which is supposedly what Herobrine is.

How the entities above could also be real:

Some cave noises don't make sense, or aren't even in the videos for “every ambient sound in Minecraft.” Could this be one of these creatures haunting your world? How could whole chunks go missing? How would blocks get placed oddly or be missing completely? Something has to be doing this.
EndGamer19
New to Scratch
8 posts

StackMasher wrote:

Strider94 wrote:

This is also a search for truth.
people have searched the decompiled source code and nothings there
There is a such thing as glitches, you know. Glitches won't be in the source code.
zahmbie1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EndGamer19 wrote:

StackMasher wrote:

Strider94 wrote:

This is also a search for truth.
people have searched the decompiled source code and nothings there
There is a such thing as glitches, you know. Glitches won't be in the source code.
Please, how could an AI be a glitch?
TopCode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EndGamer19 wrote:

that isnt how glitches work but ok i guess…

EndGamer19 wrote:

Hello!
[citation needed]

EndGamer19 wrote:

How could whole chunks go missing? How would blocks get placed oddly or be missing completely? Something has to be doing this.

EndGamer19 wrote:

you are very wrong in that glitches arent in the source code, because all of those are confirmed and repeatable glitches for some versions of mc! Im very confused how can say something so contradictory

EndGamer19 wrote:

Plus, there is no proof it is fake. There is only a way to prove something is real.
[citation needed]

Last edited by TopCode (March 17, 2021 20:38:35)

The following is my signature:
MAKE PROJECTS REMOVED BY THE ST UNVIEWABLE PLEASE LIKE NOW
Once upon a time, CatBlocks were brought into the world of Scratch. They became quite dear to us, and were close to our hearts. But then, an evil kumquat ate them. We will always keep them in our hearts, and we promise to remember them forever.

Proud king of 500th page of minecraft topic
that sounds so cringe

PhoenixSC wrote:

No amount of rest can pass this night
JacksonStorm888
Scratcher
10 posts

-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JacksonStorm888 wrote:

more days until Entity 303 unleashes his non-existent wrath on the Overworld

《 ? | aug 9 | ravenclaw | a | shift+down for more signature》
V CLICK THAT TO MAKE GRIFFPATCH FOLLOW YOU V

(+-(▪_▪ :: looks)-+ :: sound)// this is kumquat eater. she eats kumquats.
[/scratchblocks]

TopCode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-gge wrote:

JacksonStorm888 wrote:

wait till entity 304 destroys the overworld

Once upon a time, CatBlocks were brought into the world of Scratch. They became quite dear to us, and were close to our hearts. But then, an evil kumquat ate them. We will always keep them in our hearts, and we promise to remember them forever.

that sounds so cringe

PhoenixSC wrote:

-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TopCode wrote:

-gge wrote:

JacksonStorm888 wrote:

then entity 305 will unleash there existent wrath on the Nether

[/scratchblocks]

TopCode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-gge wrote:

TopCode wrote:

-gge wrote:

JacksonStorm888 wrote:

Then entity 306 will obliterate the end see? its funny because it would be the end of the end, hahaha get it?

Last edited by TopCode (March 26, 2021 23:49:15)

that sounds so cringe

PhoenixSC wrote:

dinoqueen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TopCode wrote:

-gge wrote:

TopCode wrote:

-gge wrote:

JacksonStorm888 wrote:

Then entity 306 will obliterate the end see? its funny because it would be the end of the end, hahaha get it?
that's actually pretty funny ngl
Then entity 307 will dismantle the title screen
why am I posting here I have more important things to do

Unprofessional shipper of Bounty Hunt and Scrambled Eggs
TopCode
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoqueen wrote:

TopCode wrote:

-gge wrote:

TopCode wrote:

-gge wrote:

JacksonStorm888 wrote:

i should probably be asleep, but i dont care
then entity 308 shall umm, do something bad, yeah…

that sounds so cringe

PhoenixSC wrote:

-gge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TopCode wrote:

dinoqueen wrote:

TopCode wrote:

-gge wrote:

TopCode wrote:

-gge wrote:

JacksonStorm888 wrote:

i should probably be asleep, but i dont care
then entity 308 shall umm, do something bad, yeah…
then entity 309 will destroy every other .class file

[/scratchblocks]