Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]
loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

I have worldwide broadcast wifi broadcasting system (WWBWBS)
fact about me: i get a bone move in mmy foot then it moves back in its place (i just spin my foot around till that bone is in place)

YOU GAVE ME THE SHIVERS DUDE!
it happened like a month or two ago when it started it is not like broken it just moves

litten is the best it is a fire cat from Pokemon sun/moon its ability is blaze check this cool shop the shop of loling4988

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

fact about me: i get a bone move in mmy foot then it moves back in its place (i just spin my foot around till that bone is in place)

it happened like a month or two ago when it started it is not like broken it just moves

STOP GIVING ME THE SHIVERS!

Need any Variable help, requirements, tips, reminding, or tricks? Ask me I'll gladly help. Like my Pokemon logo and RSS logo?

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

okay want to see my story

litten is the best it is a fire cat from Pokemon sun/moon its ability is blaze check this cool shop the shop of loling4988

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

itdid it again

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

I'LL DO IT IF IT DOESN'T GIVE ME THE SHIVERS!

Need any Variable help, requirements, tips, reminding, or tricks? Ask me I'll gladly help. Like my Pokemon logo and RSS logo?

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

okay here is the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EDsgxuVr_Ya2BXAjGCAxL-gCBy5iwhAmJBhwb4o8xsY/edit#

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

okay here is the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EDsgxuVr_Ya2BXAjGCAxL-gCBy5iwhAmJBhwb4o8xsY/edit#
well here is better https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EDsgxuVr_Ya2BXAjGCAxL-gCBy5iwhAmJBhwb4o8xsY/edit?usp=sharing

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

Hey, PintOfMilk? Would you like to join in “I am the hero (MegaMan Zero 4)” roleplay with me and loling4988? If so, I'm going to need your email so we can all collab. Right now, It is currently shared with loling4988, Excluding me.

_taco_

Last edited by PokemonMasterCam (May 17, 2017 17:39:48)

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

Hey, PintOfMilk? Would you like to join in “I am the hero (MegaMan Zero 4)” roleplay with me and loling4988? If so, I'm going to need your email so we can all collab. Right now, It is currently shared with loling4988, Excluding me.

_taco_
no

Does n!+1=m^2 have interger solutions apart from n=4,5,7?
PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

no

You sure? I want you guys to help collab on my roleplay. And anyways, loling4988 isn't on right now. So please??????????????

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

no

You sure? I want you guys to help collab on my roleplay. And anyways, loling4988 isn't on right now. So please??????????????
This collaboration is every reason why I scratch afterwards I'm quitting

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I also haven't played mega man

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

Don't Worry. The Prologue is the story line of it. So just act out the prologue. It's as easy as that.

Last edited by PokemonMasterCam (May 17, 2017 18:17:05)

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Don't Worry. The Prologue is the story line of it. So just act out the prologue. It's as easy as that.
really i was on but not on docs

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm uninterested. Sorry

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

Bump!
I'm getting ting bored of working on the same engine for days. Are there any other things I could do other than the engine?

pokepedia11

Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Bump!
I'm getting ting bored of working on the same engine for days. Are there any other things I could do other than the engine?
I'll put a post in help with scripts for it.
there isn't that much else have a break for a few days if you want.

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Bump!

Can I take over for PokePedia11?

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Bump!

Can I take over for PokePedia11?
I believe pokepedia11 wants to have a break from that for a week or so. You can but immense skill will be needed.

Also pokepedia11 can I ask you a question on that project? Does it use any other blocks apart from ghost? Because on https://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/Stage3D it said that under Solutions you could but a graphical block and it would runn in that

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]