Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

SpellingPhailerMusic wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Question should we close hiring?

NO!!!!!!!!!! Why? Because it would be like being the boss and we are your managers. It's like a whole new company!

Funny Joke of the day:
Consumer: Clerk! My bread has holes.
Clerk: That's why it's called “Hole” wheat bread.

Nice joke and
Why?
Because there are lots of staff now which means that I'll have lot more to do and it could slow down progress

I think I should be harsher - because before I accepted a lot of applications

But what if people decide to quit? Then what?
Then I'll open it again

Why not just leave it open so that you don't have to go through all the work. Then it would be a whole lot easier.

Circle one:

Easy way?

or

Hard way?
But actually no disrespect but you actually haven't helped me that much and other people like unitychicken haven't done anything (so do more plz otherwise, unitychicken your fired )

Does n!+1=m^2 have interger solutions apart from n=4,5,7?
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!!! Why? Because it would be like being the boss and we are your managers. It's like a whole new company!

Funny Joke of the day:

Nice joke and
Why?
Because there are lots of staff now which means that I'll have lot more to do and it could slow down progress

Then I'll open it again

Why not just leave it open so that you don't have to go through all the work. Then it would be a whole lot easier.

Circle one:

Easy way?

or

Hard way?
But actually no disrespect but you actually haven't helped me that much and other people like unitychicken haven't done anything (so do more plz otherwise, unitychicken your fired )
Which means that the easier way would be to keep a small collab approach

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Because U Map Pokemon (Bump)

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Did some work on an idea which means gives a wild pokemon four moves. It gives it the best four moves based on base attack and stab hits and accuracy. It also works out the four biggest numbers on the above. However it does some checks on the opponents level which means that a Lv.1 Bulbasaur won't start with leaf sstorm!

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Funny Joke of the day:

Nice joke and
Why?

Then I'll open it again

Circle one:

Easy way?

or

Hard way?
wat is there anything for me

litten is the best it is a fire cat from Pokemon sun/moon its ability is blaze check this cool shop the shop of loling4988

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Funny Joke of the day:

Nice joke and
Why?

Then I'll open it again

Circle one:

Easy way?

or

Hard way?
I'll think of something

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Funny Joke of the day:

Nice joke and
Why?

Then I'll open it again

Circle one:

Easy way?

or

Hard way?
I'll think of something
i been so queit

litten is the best it is a fire cat from Pokemon sun/moon its ability is blaze check this cool shop the shop of loling4988

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Funny Joke of the day:

Nice joke and
Why?

Then I'll open it again

Circle one:

Easy way?

or

Hard way?
I'll think of something
i been so queit
Look at my newest pokemon project please

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can someone test my new project by pressing ‘4’

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can't be active today

ratchetyclank
Scratcher
100+ posts

pop

follow me for a cake

follow ratchetyclank :: motion
add [a cake] to [your fridge v]
open fridge :: list
eat [cake v]:: sensing
Cmon why didnt you follow yet????
Just click me :)
pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

Can't be active today
I agree on closing hiring beacuse when people apply for the collaboration I don't think it fair that we reject them and that too on scratch. So it's better we stay on the safe side and not hire at all

pokepedia11

Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Greetings

It has come to my attention that your collaboration is not registered in The Collaboration Directory 6.0's Database. Registering your collaboration will help people find it, therefore attracting more people to apply.

I recommend that the collaboration owner goes to this topic and registers the collaboration into the directory. If you do not wish for this to happen, then please ignore this message or post on the topic or on my profile.

Thank you for your time.

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

Greetings

It has come to my attention that your collaboration is not registered in The Collaboration Directory 6.0's Database. Registering your collaboration will help people find it, therefore attracting more people to apply.

I recommend that the collaboration owner goes to this topic and registers the collaboration into the directory. If you do not wish for this to happen, then please ignore this message or post on the topic or on my profile.

Thank you for your time.
In that already

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Closed Hiring!

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

OH NO! HOW COULD I? I KILLED SANS! I AM SO DOOMED! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO? PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE!?!?

Need any Variable help, requirements, tips, reminding, or tricks? Ask me I'll gladly help. Like my Pokemon logo and RSS logo?

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Comic sans

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Didn't do anything as pojepedia11 is remixing

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump waiting for pokepedia11

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

Bump waiting for pokepedia11
^

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]