Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

Bump haven't done too much sorry

Does n!+1=m^2 have interger solutions apart from n=4,5,7?
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER.

Finished merging the two projects!

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Changed jynx's skin colour to purple from black as there was a racial stereotype (wad changed but I used the old version

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Working on a battle engine! Takes.some Time though

Do you do Youtube?
No sorry

OKEY DOKEY! I do though. Find me as my scratch username, Then the “Flat.io” Logo.
Found you https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDxXHJx45kzIm0-pjR6YobQ

You've found me!

Need any Variable help, requirements, tips, reminding, or tricks? Ask me I'll gladly help. Like my Pokemon logo and RSS logo?

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Do you do Youtube?
No sorry

OKEY DOKEY! I do though. Find me as my scratch username, Then the “Flat.io” Logo.

You've found me!
Your channel is ok- you need to redo/edit your videos

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Did a LOT on the engine today

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Do you do Youtube?
No sorry

You've found me!

Hey! At least it isn't horrible! ;D

Need any Variable help, requirements, tips, reminding, or tricks? Ask me I'll gladly help. Like my Pokemon logo and RSS logo?

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Do you do Youtube?
No sorry

You've found me!

Hey! At least it isn't horrible! ;D
Yeah but Your channel is ok- you need to redo/edit your videos

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

Which projects??

pokepedia11

Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
AJanik
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username:AJanik
Job:coder
Things that you can bring to the collab:nothing i can think of
Best project:this

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
-
unfortunately this signature has been corrupted by an evil cat blockCAT BLOCKS WILL RULE
PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pokepedia11 wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Which projects??
Your's and a few text engines keyboard and my incomplete battle engine

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AJanik wrote:

Username:AJanik
Job:coder
Things that you can bring to the collab:nothing i can think of
Best project:this

Tough one - you would of course will be welcome but coders aren't really that needed. Hired though,

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Question should we close hiring?

SpellingPhailerMusic
New to Scratch
3 posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!!! Why? Because it would be like being the boss and we are your managers. It's like a whole new company!

Funny Joke of the day:
Consumer: Clerk! My bread has holes.
Clerk: That's why it's called “Hole” wheat bread.

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpellingPhailerMusic wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

NO!!!!!!!!!! Why? Because it would be like being the boss and we are your managers. It's like a whole new company!

Funny Joke of the day:

Nice joke and
Why?
Because there are lots of staff now which means that I'll have lot more to do and it could slow down progress

I think I should be harsher - because before I accepted a lot of applications

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Funny Joke of the day:

Nice joke and
Why?
Because there are lots of staff now which means that I'll have lot more to do and it could slow down progress

But what if people decide to quit? Then what?

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Funny Joke of the day:

Nice joke and
Why?

Then I'll open it again

PokemonMasterCam
Scratcher
79 posts

PintOfMilk wrote:

PokemonMasterCam wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

PintOfMilk wrote:

Funny Joke of the day:

Nice joke and
Why?

Then I'll open it again

Why not just leave it open so that you don't have to go through all the work. Then it would be a whole lot easier.

Circle one:

Easy way?

or

Hard way?

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » POKEMON MIRAGE (If you want to be hired talk to me but I am not hiring any people who I think won't help well) - The most successful pokemon collab EVER. [RSS Feed]