Discuss Scratch

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario "Official" Topic

There's this cool glitch in Super Mario Odyssey where you can freeze time and break the game.

scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

There's this cool glitch in Super Mario Odyssey where you can freeze time and break the game.
no i am not doing that
also happy 50 pages
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

You could also do that in the JPN version of Super Mario 64.

Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with your fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.
(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
Topics I'm likely to be in:
Sonic
Mario
Thing that ruined the Mario fanbase R. I. P.
Other thing that ruined the Mario fanbase

Wario
Baldi

BaconAndEggs1School
Scratcher
1000+ posts

superspongebobbros wrote:

Prncez Yayze: Not annoying, just underrated
she's both

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I made a Mario OC: Sonic Fan Shy Gal.
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm looking for a copy of Paper Mario: Thousand-Year Door.
Also, my classic controller is broken so I can't play Super Mario 64 and Paper Mario on my Wii anymore.
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

she's both
Nah.

inactive

yay october
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

she's both
bebbe yayze: the best mayrokart character

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AAlanScratch wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

A sad Mario story:

A Shy Gal is married to a Shy Guy she met as a child. When she is pregnant with a Shy Baby, she discovers that her husband was murdered by Yoshi.
That was basically my reaction as well…

Fun Fact: If you are a furry and claim that there is nothing wrong with your fanbase, then you are deluding yourself.
(This game is noice)
(Same with this game.)
Topics I'm likely to be in:
Sonic
Mario
Thing that ruined the Mario fanbase R. I. P.
Other thing that ruined the Mario fanbase

Wario
Baldi

TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MK8
baby rosalina
pink gold peach
koopalings

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TailsFanV51 wrote:

MK8
baby rosalina
pink gold peach
koopalings
MK8 Deluxe
inklings

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Well this used to be a message about a ridiculous fan fiction that was 500 pages long and about Waluigi but just skimming through it I'd rather be safe than sorry and not share it

Last edited by -ColorMaster- (Feb. 21, 2018 21:22:58)

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Well this used to be a message about a ridiculous fan fiction that was 500 pages long and about Waluigi but just skimming through it I'd rather be safe than sorry and not share it
Waluigi pinned me against the wall… “wah” he said, in a deep raspy voice…
He then smashed me in the face with a chair and pinned me for the three count. Waluigi is your new WWE champion because I don't wanna be reported.

Translation: Wah – I'm gonna smash you in the face with a chair and pin you for the three count and be your new WWE champ because you don't wanna be reported.

in west philadelphia born and raised

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PecanPi314 wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

He then smashed me in the face with a chair and pinned me for the three count. Waluigi is your new WWE champion because I don't wanna be reported.

Translation: Wah – I'm gonna smash you in the face with a chair and pin you for the three count and be your new WWE champ because you don't wanna be reported.
dude, that's genius but stop

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario Galaxy was my first 3D Mario game.
My dad rented the game when I was in elementary school, back then I din't know you could jump on the Piranha Plants to defeat them in the 3D games. Luckily, by the time I bought the game in the sixth grade, I figured that out.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

My dad rented the game when I was in elementary school, back then I din't know you could jump on the Piranha Plants to defeat them in the 3D games. Luckily, by the time I bought the game in the sixth grade, I figured that out.
My first one was Super Mario 64 when I was 8, my oldest sister brought her N64 over for the summer (although I played Super Smash Bros. more than anything else), I got 17 whole stars over the course of 3 months…

I bought the game for Virtual Console 3 years later and after 35 hours of game time I still only have ~80 stars…

Man I suck at that game

PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

dude, that's genius but stop
Waluigi vs. John Cena should Main event Wrestlemania

in west philadelphia born and raised

gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

My first one was Super Mario 64 when I was 8, my oldest sister brought her N64 over for the summer (although I played Super Smash Bros. more than anything else), I got 17 whole stars over the course of 3 months…

I bought the game for Virtual Console 3 years later and after 35 hours of game time I still only have ~80 stars…

Man I suck at that game
Not very surprising, older Mario games in general have more wonky and overall not-smooth physics. Plus Mario Galaxy

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
SonicFan91
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Let's see… My first 3D Mario game was probably Mario Kart Wii, which we checked out of the library when I was still in elementary school. (We own a copy of it now.)

I'm so glad that I played that game, because it turned out to be one of my favorite Wii games, and video games in general, of all time! (I still play it sometimes, but I've been playing Mario Kart 8 a lot more recently than Mario Kart Wii.)

“I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.” - a website called “Funny Puns”
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicFan91 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Let's see… My first 3D Mario game was probably Mario Kart Wii, which we checked out of the library when I was still in elementary school. (We own a copy of it now.)

I'm so glad that I played that game, because it turned out to be one of my favorite Wii games, and video games in general, of all time! (I still play it sometimes, but I've been playing Mario Kart 8 a lot more recently than Mario Kart Wii.)
My sister is the best MKWii player I know (baby daisy on bullet bike), but 1. I suck at it and 2. I don't suck at 8 so it's a problem

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!