AsphaltBoy wrote:

Hello
I would like you to add my suggestion Collaborative coding on Scratch
Thanks
That topic is closed.

Cub56 wrote:

Please add

A Way To Reduce Rejected Suggestions
Thanks, added! Next time please use the correct format though.

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
stickfiregames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

<< The Suggestions Directory 3.0 | The list of suggestions >>

TURBO MODE BLOCK by JamesOuO
Blocks to toggle and detect turbo mode

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

or you just used Inspect Element, you hacker

;
Cub56
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bigpuppy wrote:

AsphaltBoy wrote:

Hello
Thanks
That topic is closed.

Cub56 wrote:

Please add

A popup reminding users if their suggestion is rejected

Check out Life Raft Survival, my new advanced sandbox survival game with crafting, building, transportation, weather events, tropical storms, and more!

In the game you're stranded at sea after a mysterious crash and must survive in an unforgiving tropical island environment collecting resources and crafting, in an attempt to finally be rescued.

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stickfiregames wrote:

TURBO MODE BLOCK by JamesOuO
Blocks to toggle and detect turbo mode
Thank you! Added!

Cub56 wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

AsphaltBoy wrote:

Hello
Thanks
That topic is closed.

Cub56 wrote:

Please add

A popup reminding users if their suggestion is rejected
Added your description, thanks!

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
duckboycool
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Upgrade BBcode Signatures by GoldStarXD
Adds the tags [left] and [right] to the tags in the forums.
Number of VIEWERS of a project by R_Ravenclaw
Compiles a list of the specific viewers, and numbers of times that that person viewed the project in a row.
You may want to clean the second description up a bit. I didn't really know what else I could say about it.

I used to be active on the forums, but I have mostly moved past Scratch. I still do check my Scratch messages, so if you'd like to talk to me, just leave a comment on my profile. My main project on Scratch was Cookie Clicker, but my newest project is Snake Snake, a game based off of Snake, but with two snakes, and you can play either singleplayer or multiplayer.

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

duckboycool wrote:

Upgrade BBcode Signatures by GoldStarXD
Adds the tags [left] and [right] to the tags in the forums.
Number of VIEWERS of a project by R_Ravenclaw
Compiles a list of the specific viewers, and numbers of times that that person viewed the project in a row.
You may want to clean the second description up a bit. I didn't really know what else I could say about it.
Added both, thanks

Wheatly_Scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here is mine: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/250529/ Color at x () y () block

Check these RPs out!: POWERED and Immortal!

Wheatly_Scratcher wrote:

Quoting oneself is just a desperate way to try to make oneself seem right.
(Tauqmuk) // Here is Tauqmuk, my kumquat protector. Because I'm curious, 
// I will reverse his name. K-U-M-Q-U-A-T. Wait, what? Tauqmuk: This signature has been eaten.
duckboycool
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wheatly_Scratcher wrote:

Here is mine: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/250529/ Color at x () y () block
Can you provide a brief explanation of your suggestion please?

I used to be active on the forums, but I have mostly moved past Scratch. I still do check my Scratch messages, so if you'd like to talk to me, just leave a comment on my profile. My main project on Scratch was Cookie Clicker, but my newest project is Snake Snake, a game based off of Snake, but with two snakes, and you can play either singleplayer or multiplayer.

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

duckboycool wrote:

Wheatly_Scratcher wrote:

Yes, please.

Wheatly_Scratcher
Scratcher
100+ posts

bigpuppy wrote:

duckboycool wrote:

Wheatly_Scratcher wrote:

Yes, please.
The explanation of the suggestion is this:
There would be a block in Scratch which would be called “color at x () y ()” which would check the color at the coordinates that you give it, and the result will be the number you would use in the “set pen color to ()” block to make the color.

Check these RPs out!: POWERED and Immortal!

Wheatly_Scratcher wrote:

Quoting oneself is just a desperate way to try to make oneself seem right.
(Tauqmuk) // Here is Tauqmuk, my kumquat protector. Because I'm curious, 
// I will reverse his name. K-U-M-Q-U-A-T. Wait, what? Tauqmuk: This signature has been eaten.
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wheatly_Scratcher wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

duckboycool wrote:

Wheatly_Scratcher wrote:

Yes, please.
The explanation of the suggestion is this:
There would be a block in Scratch which would be called “color at x () y ()” which would check the color at the coordinates that you give it, and the result will be the number you would use in the “set pen color to ()” block to make the color.
Alright, added!

1a3c5e7g9i
Scratcher
100+ posts

Script Locking. Lock the script so that it doesn't move until it is unlocked. Otherwise self-explanatory.

Wao how is that possible

Uh Squidward? Yes Spongebob? You might want to look at this… HOLY SHRIMP! If we don't act now, well, think about how many clams I'll have to cough up JUST to see an extra portion of nick.com… or worse, to see ALL of it in general! *** Reader! This is not a fictional sketch! It actually is, but that's not the point. Learn more at the link that Spongebob left at the first instance of “this”.
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1a3c5e7g9i wrote:

Script Locking. Lock the script so that it doesn't move until it is unlocked. Otherwise self-explanatory.
Added! Sorry for the wait.

stickfiregames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pin comments on profile/projects without turning them off was removed, replace with Ability to ‘Pin’ Comments by st19_galla

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!

or you just used Inspect Element, you hacker

;
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stickfiregames wrote:

Pin comments on profile/projects without turning them off was removed, replace with Ability to ‘Pin’ Comments by st19_galla
Thanks! Added.

xBombtank
Scratcher
2 posts

2 Stage Sizes: Add a second stage size (640:360 or 16:9), in case you wanna use a wider stage instead of the original size (480:360 or 4:3).
duckboycool
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xBombtank wrote:

2 Stage Sizes: Add a second stage size (640:360 or 16:9), in case you wanna use a wider stage instead of the original size (480:360 or 4:3).
Can you please provide a link for that topic?

Pezd
Scratcher
100+ posts

Idea for opacity slider in costume editor. here.

Check out my four newest projects!

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

note to self – add the above

Pezd
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pezd wrote:

Idea for opacity slider in costume editor. here.
Actually don't add this. It turns out it was a duplicate. Maybe you could add the duplicate instead. (there is a link in the topic.)

Check out my four newest projects!