Discuss Scratch

spookywooky22
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild *Spoiler Warning*

Cool!

Hello! I am currently working on a new platformer.
You will find me appear mostly in the Suggestions forum and sometimes QaS. Finally 100 posts!
forever
imagine:: #184aed stack
program:: #97d1f0 stack
share:: #ed1818 stack
end
NitroTyper3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

spookywooky22 wrote:

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

spookywooky22 wrote:

What do all of you think about botw2? Any predictions and thoughts on the sky islands?
That link that you control is actually a robot and the real link in is prison, or that everytihng is virtual reality and none of it is real.
Uhhhhh. Can you make, like, more realistic predictions?!?
That was sarcasm… but i do think that maybe the arm gets upgraded or repaired at whatever the replacments for shrines are. Maybe Gannondorf controls links arm at times, and makes it hard to control your weapons or something.
spookywooky22
Scratcher
100+ posts

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

spookywooky22 wrote:

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

spookywooky22 wrote:

What do all of you think about botw2? Any predictions and thoughts on the sky islands?
That link that you control is actually a robot and the real link in is prison, or that everytihng is virtual reality and none of it is real.
Uhhhhh. Can you make, like, more realistic predictions?!?
That was sarcasm… but i do think that maybe the arm gets upgraded or repaired at whatever the replacments for shrines are. Maybe Gannondorf controls links arm at times, and makes it hard to control your weapons or something.
Well yeah, you were being sarcastic, but I just wanted a cool answer. The arm controlling could lead to cool game mechanics. Can't wait for all the amazing puzzles in-game too!

Hello! I am currently working on a new platformer.
You will find me appear mostly in the Suggestions forum and sometimes QaS. Finally 100 posts!
forever
imagine:: #184aed stack
program:: #97d1f0 stack
share:: #ed1818 stack
end
PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Any tips on perfoming the cyro to magneusus BTB? I am not speedrunning, I am only trying to perform speedrun tricks.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
How to make siggie
WANDAmaximoffVISION
Scratcher
500+ posts

I just rode a guardian

Heres how to ride them too because I don’t know if we need rideable Demon crickets

So first (this may take a few trys ) stasis the guardian (this step is optional)

Second use reavilis gale or shoot a bomb arrow on grass to paraglide up to the guardians head(if you skipped step one the guardian will stop shooting you when you are almost at his head)

Lastly land on his head and use stasis when you need to reposition yourself, you can also make him shoot the lasers by shooting a arrow on the guardians leg but this may cause him to try and shoot you

Howdy Loki here!

I’m a writer , artist and also a big TOTK fan !
I am currently writing 2 comics + possibly maybe some novels and other art stuff along the way 
I’m also a very bad coder and I usually only post art and comics on Scratch
Check out my profile if your interested or you just are bored either way CHECK MY PROFILE OUT
master_of_puppies
Scratcher
3 posts

do you kno how to get rupees?
AnAnonymousPenguin
Scratcher
8 posts

master_of_puppies wrote:

The best way to get rupees is by selling gems (diamonds, rubies, sapphires etc), which you can either get from ores or by defeating stone taluses. You can also cook food, which can get some rupees quickly

idk what to put here so here's a picture of an alpaca:

NitroTyper3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

master_of_puppies wrote:

Another good way is to the snow bowling and looking up how to always get a strike. This is an extremely reliable way to farm rupees.
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

Haha yess my favorite video game with one of the greatest characters of all time, Prince Sidon-

| Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enjoyer | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff |

KANAERU TAME NI IKITERUNDATTE SAKEBITAKU NARU YO KIKOETE IMASU KA?

the recent jjk chapters have me losing my mind
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Me and my dad beat this on wiiu. Replaying on switch. At a certain point, the game gives you so much power over the world that it basically becomes a sandbox game. I had gotten so used to that life that restarting was a brutal challenge. I have a ton of amiibo so it isn't too hard. Currently on Medoh, dying in the cold stranded 1000 feet in the air. Oh well.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

McScreamyBear
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the whole “champions ballad” thing is so annoying, you have to go to a divine beast, complete a questline, beat the blight gannon with a set pool of loot, then repeat x4 and then enter this new divine beast, do the whole routine, and then you fight a really dumb and unfair bossfight, and THEN you get the bike, phew, i did all of that too and got the bike on master mode, so imagine how tedious that was on master mode.

autistic male who loves birds, A LOT

I'm also into nintendo, specifically Mario and Zelda.

Sukiyo the Rito is my Rito OC, he came to me in a dream.
TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

master_of_puppies wrote:

I usually play the flight range minigame where Tulin has you shoot all the targets. It's not that hard to shoot most of them, and I'm pretty sure you need to get at least 15 to get 100 rupees

| Trii | She/her | Shoujo Enjoyer | FMA | AOT | JJK | LOZ | Pokemon | Ori | Hollow Knight | Ninjago | Star Wars | other random stuff |

TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

McScreamyBear wrote:

the whole “champions ballad” thing is so annoying, you have to go to a divine beast, complete a questline, beat the blight gannon with a set pool of loot, then repeat x4 and then enter this new divine beast, do the whole routine, and then you fight a really dumb and unfair bossfight, and THEN you get the bike, phew, i did all of that too and got the bike on master mode, so imagine how tedious that was on master mode.
True, but I guess the extra memories and lore make it kinda worth it (although you could just find them online instead)-

WANDAmaximoffVISION
Scratcher
500+ posts

i almost cried irl when i got age of calamity

and now my dad is taking over my botw save

Howdy Loki here!

I am currently writing 2 comics + possibly maybe some novels and other art stuff along the way 
Check out my profile if your interested or you just are bored either way CHECK MY PROFILE OUT
ScratchCatHELLO
Scratcher
1000+ posts

so this isn’t active but I have a question: I got to the zora’s domain lynel but the problem is he kills me in two hits and I don’t have weapons strong enough to damage him significantly. I don’t want to leave to get better swords and then have to go all the way back, but I don’t know what else to do. I’ve had some success sneaking around him to get the shock arrows, but that doesn’t feel like the intended solution.

ScratchCatHELLO
I have 5600+ posts, I've been on scratch for 5 1/2 years, I'm a Forum Helper™ and I have a Scratch Wiki account!
I like: Python, CSS, Javascript, Rust

Python 3 Text Adventure
cool new browser game - cursed laughing-crying emoji - Illuminati - you know waterbenders, but do you know stock-imagebenders? - snek - vibin' - Bump song (vevo) - Speed bump - yee - fred - m i c k e y
Da-Guy-
Scratcher
74 posts

wow cool

Last edited by Da-Guy- (Nov. 7, 2022 22:34:47)

go88
Scratcher
96 posts

ScratchCatHELLO wrote:

so this isn’t active but I have a question: I got to the zora’s domain lynel but the problem is he kills me in two hits and I don’t have weapons strong enough to damage him significantly. I don’t want to leave to get better swords and then have to go all the way back, but I don’t know what else to do. I’ve had some success sneaking around him to get the shock arrows, but that doesn’t feel like the intended solution.
both of the times i've played through the game i've simply snuck around, but i also have a friend who fought the lynel over and over again until he beat it. it's just up to you. sneaking isn't bad since half of the arrows are up the incline where the lynel can't even see you

Last edited by go88 (Nov. 7, 2022 23:53:08)

Lego City Undercover is a good game go play it
WANDAmaximoffVISION
Scratcher
500+ posts

Prince Sidon fanclub

Howdy Loki here!

TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchCatHELLO wrote:

You don't actually need to fight the lynel. In fact, you don't even need to go to Shatterback Point if you want to get shock arrows. You can buy them at Lurelin Village. They're also sold at Gerudo Town and Tarrey Town, if you've got those. Plus, there are a bunch of lizalfos on the way to Zora's Domain that have shock arrows. Sneaking around isn't a bad idea either.

TravelersTri34
Scratcher
100+ posts

WANDAmaximoffVISION wrote:

Prince Sidon fanclub

Sidon is so hot omg