Milotic and copperajah

Decidueye and gigantamax (shiny bc Wynaut) corviknight

Rhyperior and heliolosk

Zeraora and camerupt? Zebstrika?

Zacian
e just wanted to say this
Wrong topic
No it’s the right topic

Think about those Pokémon’s aesthetics and some of their powers. Milotic is a graceful Pokémon capable of using aqua ring. Zeraora has electric powers and claws as sharp as blades. Decodieye are great archers and zacian is a legendary sword wielder from long ago, who fought against the Darkest Day.

Generation VIII (8): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

finally
no more outdated siggy

H E L L O
NitroTyper3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild *Spoiler Warning*

There are 12 memories that you go around the continent to collect, 4 champion memories, and the master sword memory. What is the 18th?
SylveonGirl_12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

There are 12 memories that you go around the continent to collect, 4 champion memories, and the master sword memory. What is the 18th?
The cursed one that’s actually just a rickroll

Generation VIII (8): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

finally
no more outdated siggy

H E L L O
NitroTyper3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

SylveonGirl_12345 wrote:

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

The cursed one that’s actually just a rickroll

What?
Bluebatstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

After collecting the 12 main memories, Impa gives you one last image for a 13th one.
NitroTyper3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bluebatstar wrote:

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

After collecting the 12 main memories, Impa gives you one last image for a 13th one.

Ok, thanks
NitroTyper3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wow. I just defeated ganon. That was easier that i though it would be. The “Defeat ganon” quest should go away tho.
KittyFireSt0rm
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I cannot be the only one who thought Sidon's picture in the credits (assuming you did vah Ruta) was easily one of the best parts xD

404: Signature Not Found
Wario1027
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyFireSt0rm wrote:

I cannot be the only one who thought Sidon's picture in the credits (assuming you did vah Ruta) was easily one of the best parts xD
Sidon is a chad no matter what, he's the perfect Zora, everything he does is perfect.

Doobus Goobus as Phoenix Wright wrote:

“Maya last time you slipped on a giant banana peel, flew into outer space, landed in the country of Turkey where your hand landed on a knife that had just been used to stab a dude, followed by you knocking over disinfectant on every part of the knife except your fingerprints, but still removing the original killer's fingerprints, and there was a record of airport tickets you ordered online of you going to Turkey at that exact time which you apparently ordered while you were sleepwalking.”
PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

Wow. I just defeated ganon. That was easier that i though it would be. The “Defeat ganon” quest should go away tho.
Kiinda no, you can still come back. nothing rlly changes in hyrule when you beat gannon, tho you can glitch the bow of light

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
How to make siggie
Wario1027
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

Sigma Ganon is a pretty easy boss all things considered.
stop thinking about Mega Man X, brain!

“Maya last time you slipped on a giant banana peel, flew into outer space, landed in the country of Turkey where your hand landed on a knife that had just been used to stab a dude, followed by you knocking over disinfectant on every part of the knife except your fingerprints, but still removing the original killer's fingerprints, and there was a record of airport tickets you ordered online of you going to Turkey at that exact time which you apparently ordered while you were sleepwalking.”
PGBFLITE6373
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wario1027 wrote:

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

which are you talking abot, clamity or cursed beast that we do not talk about.
6 centry rule bruh

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
How to make siggie
Wario1027
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PGBFLITE6373 wrote:

Wario1027 wrote:

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

which are you talking abot, clamity or cursed beast that we do not talk about.
6 centry rule bruh
Beast Ganon.

Last edited by Wario1027 (Aug. 24, 2021 20:43:53)

NitroTyper3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

i have completed tarrey town. The rich guy, i did his quest for guardians, but does he have another, becuase the dialoge seems incomplete between him and the lady.
Wario1027
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

i have completed tarrey town. The rich guy, i did his quest for guardians, but does he have another, becuase the dialoge seems incomplete between him and the lady.
Watch a tutorial, if he hasn't married the Gerudo girl yet then it's not complete.

Bluebatstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wario1027 wrote:

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

Watch a tutorial, if he hasn't married the Gerudo girl yet then it's not complete.
He's talking about a different guy. They guy who sits on the cliff and gives you the quest to kill 2 guardians.
And no, I think that's his only quest.
NitroTyper3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bluebatstar wrote:

Wario1027 wrote:

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

He's talking about a different guy. They guy who sits on the cliff and gives you the quest to kill 2 guardians.
And no, I think that's his only quest.

Ok, thank you
NitroTyper3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

how bout the rubber pants? Where do i find them?
Bluebatstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

There's a shrine quest from Kass east of Faron Tower that involves using a metal object to break a rock, revealing the shrine. They're in that shrine.
NitroTyper3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bluebatstar wrote:

NitroTyper3000 wrote:

There's a shrine quest from Kass east of Faron Tower that involves using a metal object to break a rock, revealing the shrine. They're in that shrine.

K thanks! I am not allowed on youtube so…