Discuss Scratch

Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾☆~ ᎪρᏂεℓ༏Ꮻ₪ ~ A Space Odyssey Collaboration~☆☽ ~ CURRENTLY ACCEPTING MEMBERS ~

TheFarEnd wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

I knew it. My episode design was horrible.
Esylinda your design was great, it's just that were a different a collaboration than LoM was, so all the ideas are going to be tweaked a bit and revised until the final script. . (I also never released the guidelines & extra design info for the ep.1 intro design yet)
I didn't relate it to LoM. I didn't really mention anything about spies and kings, right?
Well, what I meant by LoM is that in that collab, everyone just sort of went off in their own direction then the final thing was stitched together (Though we never actually finished it). In this collab I'm trying to keep things more synchronized by giving everyone a chance at presenting and editing ideas. (AKA what Spec's said in fewer words.)

Last edited by Novakitty (May 30, 2016 06:10:22)

Credit to PeaInAPod for my awesome cat emojis!!!

And thanks to MakeTheBrainHappy for the sweet siggy!
TheFarEnd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

I knew it. My episode design was horrible.
Esylinda your design was great, it's just that were a different a collaboration than LoM was, so all the ideas are going to be tweaked a bit and revised until the final script. . (I also never released the guidelines & extra design info for the ep.1 intro design yet)
I didn't relate it to LoM. I didn't really mention anything about spies and kings, right?
Well, what I meant by LoM is that in that collab, everyone just sort of went off in their own direction then the final thing was stitched together (Though we never actually finished it). In this collab I'm trying to keep things more synchronized by giving everyone a chance at presenting and editing ideas. (AKA what Spec's said in fewer words.)
Oh… you mean, LoM is the kind of MAP style collab and this is a more interactive collab?
Well, then it's fine. I'm not offended or anything

Signature is under reworking…
MoonstarBubbles
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheFarEnd wrote:

Hai there fellow collaborators.
I was wondering if this would be a good design for an intro.

Episode_Writer wrote:

Speaker: The universe is wide and mysterious. It holds many dark secrets. Secrets wondered about, even to this day still. But one secret yet to be uncovered is how all this started…. How the universe was created. (In this part, flash many flat designs of strange galaxies and atoms and planets)
There are many ancient myths to this… myths created by the people to fuel their hunger for knowledge. (Show pictures of myths like Gaia, Pan-gu, etc) However, there is a solid theory… one based on science, to explain this question. It is called the Big Bang theory… (Fade away all pictures of the myths and replace with a pictorial form of the Big Bang theory. I know it won't be easy to explain a whole complex theory like that in one picture, but just give a vague idea)
This theory, we will test and question, in Episode 1 of Aphelom…
The intro for all the episodes…. like the one in TV shows.
Explanation of the Big Bang Theory
Facts to prove the Big Bang Theory
Why the Big Bang Theory might be false
Why it might be true again
Summary about the Big Bang theory, concepts covered, etc..
Outro
I like this, except there isn't really “a” solid theory. Plus we should talk about other theories besides the Big Bang, like Spectrum suggests. (Also, it's Aphelion, not Aphelom. ^-^)

Last edited by MoonstarBubbles (May 30, 2016 15:24:54)

╔═══.☆☾.═════════════╗
~~~~~ᙢᗝᗝﬡᔕ☂ᗩᖇᖲ⋒ᖲᖲᒪᗴᔕ~~~~~
╚════════════════.☆☾.╝

Join this collab! ☾☆~ ᎪρᏂεℓ༏Ꮻ₪ ~ A Space Odyssey Collaboration~☆☽

Logo by @goldy_eyes
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

Episode_Writer wrote:

Speaker: The universe is wide and mysterious. It holds many dark secrets. Secrets wondered about, even to this day still. But one secret yet to be uncovered is how all this started…. How the universe was created. (In this part, flash many flat designs of strange galaxies and atoms and planets)
There are many ancient myths to this… myths created by the people to fuel their hunger for knowledge. (Show pictures of myths like Gaia, Pan-gu, etc) However, there is a solid theory… one based on science, to explain this question. It is called the Big Bang theory… (Fade away all pictures of the myths and replace with a pictorial form of the Big Bang theory. I know it won't be easy to explain a whole complex theory like that in one picture, but just give a vague idea)
Outro
I like this, except there isn't really “a” solid theory. Plus we should talk about other theories besides the Big Bang, like Spectrum suggests. (Also, it's Aphelion, not Aphelom. ^-^)
True. I agree. (Yep. ^-^)

TheAwesomeMaster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm still trying to make the music for the intro. Anyone have any ideas on mood, tempo, key, etc.? I'm not really sure how to start it off, and I'd appreciate any ideas I get.

Hello!
I'm TheAwesomeMaster: a middle school violist (someone who plays the viola), coder, artist, and writer! I also enjoy role-playing and helping out in the community.
| Profile | Wiki Page | Scratch String Orchestra | ᎪρᏂεℓ༏Ꮻ₪~ A Space Odyssey by Novakitty |
If you are reading this, comment “I have superpowers.” on my profile.
^._.^::control //This is Kallie. She is a certified siggy protector. She protects my siggy from kumquats.
TheFarEnd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

Episode_Writer wrote:

Outro
I'm really bad at reading strange text. I can read most of the fonts in MS word, but the font you used was rather odd. But anyway, yeah, Aphelion.
I had been thinking we cover one theory per episode, and elaborate on that. Like a documentary.

TheFarEnd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spacey music? That will be fun to make! (And easier too… Because I use Scratchblocks(

Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheFarEnd wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

Episode_Writer wrote:

Outro
I'm really bad at reading strange text. I can read most of the fonts in MS word, but the font you used was rather odd. But anyway, yeah, Aphelion.
I had been thinking we cover one theory per episode, and elaborate on that. Like a documentary.
It's alright, it is a little hard to read.
Well, remember that this is no ordinary documentary. In Cosmos, they'd cover at least 5-20 theories that were related to each other in an episode. (Often with one big overall theory,)
Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

TheAwesomeMaster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheFarEnd wrote:

Spacey music? That will be fun to make! (And easier too… Because I use Scratchblocks(
Hey, any ideas on tempo, mood, etc.? I've gotten stuck on how to start it. (I'm using Noteflight, by the way.)

Hello!
I'm TheAwesomeMaster: a middle school violist (someone who plays the viola), coder, artist, and writer! I also enjoy role-playing and helping out in the community.
| Profile | Wiki Page | Scratch String Orchestra | ᎪρᏂεℓ༏Ꮻ₪~ A Space Odyssey by Novakitty |
^._.^::control //This is Kallie. She is a certified siggy protector. She protects my siggy from kumquats.
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

I'm still trying to make the music for the intro. Anyone have any ideas on mood, tempo, key, etc.? I'm not really sure how to start it off, and I'd appreciate any ideas I get.

Hey! Sorry I missed your comment. Maybe something sort of smooth and gentle, but also sort of inspiring and lifting? I'm not really sure how you'd do this, I'm just throwing out moods. :3

Last edited by Novakitty (May 31, 2016 02:02:18)

TheAwesomeMaster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

Hey! Sorry I missed your comment. Maybe something sort of smooth and gentle, but also sort of inspiring and lifting? I'm not really sure how you'd do this, I'm just throwing out moods. :3
Okay, sounds good! I think I can try something like that.

Hello!
TheFarEnd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

Ooh… maybe a futuristic mechanical tune?

Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheFarEnd wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

Hmm… I'm thinking a little less mechanical… Maybe a little more natural… Though perhaps we could do some mechanical for other pieces for the show. ^_^ Definitely an interesting idea. ^_^ If you want, you could experiment with that sort Esylinda. >^_^<

Last edited by Novakitty (May 31, 2016 03:24:20)

TheFarEnd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

Hmm… I'm thinking a little less mechanical… Maybe a little more natural… Though perhaps we could do some mechanical for other pieces for the show. ^_^ Definitely an interesting idea. ^_^ If you want, you could experiment with that sort Esylinda. >^_^<
Hehehe… I'll do that on Leafsong.
EDIT: I really wish I had Noteflight like TheAwesomeMaster… It's such a great program!

Last edited by TheFarEnd (May 31, 2016 03:30:53)

-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

Yeah, sort of spacey, smooth, and gentle, but fast enough to kind of get you hooked into the project, perhaps?

Past FPC ✮ Wiki Editor ✮ Artist ✮ Writer ✮ INTJ ✮ She/Her ✮ Ravenclaw ✮ Erudite ✮ Cabin 13

My ProfileScratch WikiScratch FAQ
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Spectrum wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

Yeah, sort of spacey, smooth, and gentle, but fast enough to kind of get you hooked into the project, perhaps?

Yes, exactly! ^_^

-LeafSong-
Scratcher
21 posts

-Spectrum wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

I'm making a song… it's fast, hooking, spacy, but a bit rough and mechanic.
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-LeafSong- wrote:

-Spectrum wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

Okay! Cool! ^_^

-LeafSong-
Scratcher
21 posts

Novakitty wrote:

-LeafSong- wrote:

-Spectrum wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheFarEnd wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

Okay! Cool! ^_^
It's quite nice. I'm excited.
-LeafSong-
Scratcher
21 posts

Hai! I've done some music. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/111929494/