MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Username: MoonstarBubbles
Nickname: Moon (?)
Activity: silver/blue
Skills: art, writing (sort of… >.<)
Preferred Job: Art or Captain of Communications
Are you following the thread? Yep!
A link to an example of your work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/109437910/

Absolutely accepted!! I'd love to have you as an artist, and perhaps you could help with scripting the narrators lines?

Ooooh yes! Most definitely. :3
Oh dearly me my brain completely skipped over your application. O_O You said you wanted to be captain of communications, not writer! Ooops! I'll put you as captain of communications. (As well as writer)
Nono, it's fine. I just said Captain of Communications just in case you don't have one. If someone else wants to be Captain, you can let them be it. :3 (btw, Nova, how would you want us to spread information about this collab?)

Oh no it's totally fine! We have two positions for it so it's just fine. ^_^ (Essentially, you just need to make sure everyone is keeping in touch and up-to-date, and also advertise a little bit. For the keeping in touch thing, if you notice that someone hasn't posted in a long while/hasn't done their assignment after a long while, you can give them a friendly bump on their profile to see what's going on. Also, if they don't know what their supposed to do, you can remind them of their assignment (Which will be shown on the constantly updating 2nd post). Then finally, you could advertise by A) Putting a link to this thread in the signature B) Make a quick project like you did for Winter Scratch Camp, with a link in the description.

Ooooh!! Thanks, then! I'll try to do my best. Okay, that'll be great. I'll put it in my signature. :3 I might do a project, but that would probably take a long time…. Ack.

Great! The project doesn't need to be big- just like, a space background with the Collab name printed on it saying join now and a link in the description. >^_^<

I'll try my best!

╔═══.☆☾.═════════════╗
~~~~~ᙢᗝᗝﬡᔕ☂ᗩᖇᖲ⋒ᖲᖲᒪᗴᔕ~~~~~
╚════════════════.☆☾.╝

Join this collab! ☾☆~ ᎪρᏂεℓ༏Ꮻ₪ ~ A Space Odyssey Collaboration~☆☽

Logo by @goldy_eyes
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾☆~ ᎪρᏂεℓ༏Ꮻ₪ ~ A Space Odyssey Collaboration~☆☽ ~ CURRENTLY ACCEPTING MEMBERS ~

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Username: MoonstarBubbles
Nickname: Moon (?)
Activity: silver/blue
Skills: art, writing (sort of… >.<)
Preferred Job: Art or Captain of Communications
Are you following the thread? Yep!
A link to an example of your work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/109437910/

Absolutely accepted!! I'd love to have you as an artist, and perhaps you could help with scripting the narrators lines?

Ooooh yes! Most definitely. :3
Oh dearly me my brain completely skipped over your application. O_O You said you wanted to be captain of communications, not writer! Ooops! I'll put you as captain of communications. (As well as writer)
Nono, it's fine. I just said Captain of Communications just in case you don't have one. If someone else wants to be Captain, you can let them be it. :3 (btw, Nova, how would you want us to spread information about this collab?)

Oh no it's totally fine! We have two positions for it so it's just fine. ^_^ (Essentially, you just need to make sure everyone is keeping in touch and up-to-date, and also advertise a little bit. For the keeping in touch thing, if you notice that someone hasn't posted in a long while/hasn't done their assignment after a long while, you can give them a friendly bump on their profile to see what's going on. Also, if they don't know what their supposed to do, you can remind them of their assignment (Which will be shown on the constantly updating 2nd post). Then finally, you could advertise by A) Putting a link to this thread in the signature B) Make a quick project like you did for Winter Scratch Camp, with a link in the description.

Ooooh!! Thanks, then! I'll try to do my best. Okay, that'll be great. I'll put it in my signature. :3 I might do a project, but that would probably take a long time…. Ack.

Great! The project doesn't need to be big- just like, a space background with the Collab name printed on it saying join now and a link in the description. >^_^<

I'll try my best!

Fantastic! Wonderful job on the siggy by the way!

Credit to PeaInAPod for my awesome cat emojis!!!

And thanks to MakeTheBrainHappy for the sweet siggy!
-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

I could be a writer as well…? ^o^
I haven't shared anything on Scratch, but I do write a lot. :3

Past FPC ✮ Wiki Editor ✮ Artist ✮ Writer ✮ INTJ ✮ She/Her ✮ Ravenclaw ✮ Erudite ✮ Cabin 13

My ProfileScratch WikiScratch FAQ
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Spectrum wrote:

Yeah sure! You're a great writer! It's an unofficial position, but I'd be happy to have you as one! >^_^<

We should start laying out the plans for this first episode!

-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

-Spectrum wrote:

Yeah sure! You're a great writer! It's an unofficial position, but I'd be happy to have you as one! >^_^<

We should start laying out the plans for this first episode!
Yes!!

Past FPC ✮ Wiki Editor ✮ Artist ✮ Writer ✮ INTJ ✮ She/Her ✮ Ravenclaw ✮ Erudite ✮ Cabin 13

MoonstarBubbles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi! Here's some ideas…
-Wormholes and portals
-Traveling faster than the speed of light?
-Big Bang Theory?
-Quasars, pulsars, black holes, and supernovas
I'm not sure if I'm on the right track or not. Is this sort of like a documentary with conspiracy theories (or other theories) and stuff?

╔═══.☆☾.═════════════╗
╚════════════════.☆☾.╝

Logo by @goldy_eyes
MoonstarBubbles
Scratcher
100+ posts

:3

Last edited by MoonstarBubbles (May 28, 2016 22:48:37)

╔═══.☆☾.═════════════╗
╚════════════════.☆☾.╝

Logo by @goldy_eyes
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Hi! Here's some ideas…
-Wormholes and portals
-Big Bang Theory?
I'm not sure if I'm on the right track or not. Is this sort of like a documentary with conspiracy theories (or other theories) and stuff?

Those we GREAT ideas!!! We'l definitely have to do an episode exploring them.
It's sort of like a documentary on everything, really. Providing theories, inventing our own and so much more. We don't even have to provide answers to some questions- the idea really is to broaden the minds of the viewers, get them thinking big, and get them asking those questions themselves. All those ideas are great for this!!!!

stryer21
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: stryer21
Nickname: Chris
Activity: 10000000/10
Skills: coding
Preferred Job: coding
Are you following the thread?: yes
A link to an example of your work: I dont know which of my projects to put down

TheFarEnd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Could I be a writer as well?

Signature is under reworking…
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

stryer21 wrote:

Username: stryer21
Nickname: Chris
Activity: 10000000/10
Skills: coding
Preferred Job: coding
Are you following the thread?: yes
A link to an example of your work: I dont know which of my projects to put down

Sure! I can't get on the computer at the moment to add your name to the list, but I will ASAP!

Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheFarEnd wrote:

Could I be a writer as well?
Sure!

I'll start giving out writing assignments shortly.

We also possibly need voice actors…. Though I could also get the voices from elsewhere…

MoonstarBubbles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Hi! Here's some ideas…
-Wormholes and portals
-Big Bang Theory?

It's sort of like a documentary on everything, really. Providing theories, inventing our own and so much more. We don't even have to provide answers to some questions- the idea really is to broaden the minds of the viewers, get them thinking big, and get them asking those questions themselves. All those ideas are great for this!!!!
OMG I love those sorts of documentaries!!!! I used to always watch them.. XD Some of the theories sounded pretty weird at first, but then the narrator talks you through and can get you to believe the weirdest theories. XD

╔═══.☆☾.═════════════╗
╚════════════════.☆☾.╝

Logo by @goldy_eyes
TheAwesomeMaster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

Should I get started on trying to make a theme song, or should I wait a bit?

Also, on Noteflight, I have an option where I can share a song I'm working with specific people (as long as they have an account). When more musicians join (and if they have a Noteflight account), do you think this would this be an efficient way to work together?

You could get started now!

Oh cool! Hmm, it really depends on you, since I don't really make music a lot. Would you prefer to work with the other musicians for each piece, or have each just compose their own music for different parts of the episodes?
Alright, great.

I was saying that in case others wanted to work together on the music. Your system would work well, actually. I think that would be a better way of handling things instead. Unless, there's a huge piece and it's better for more than one person to work on it, but I can think of something before that happens.

Hello!
I'm TheAwesomeMaster: a middle school violist (someone who plays the viola), coder, artist, and writer! I also enjoy role-playing and helping out in the community.
| Profile | Wiki Page | Scratch String Orchestra | ᎪρᏂεℓ༏Ꮻ₪~ A Space Odyssey by Novakitty |
If you are reading this, comment “I have superpowers.” on my profile.
^._.^::control //This is Kallie. She is a certified siggy protector. She protects my siggy from kumquats.
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Hi! Here's some ideas…
-Wormholes and portals
-Big Bang Theory?

OMG I love those sorts of documentaries!!!! I used to always watch them.. XD Some of the theories sounded pretty weird at first, but then the narrator talks you through and can get you to believe the weirdest theories. XD
YESSSSSS!!! IKR? This will be a lot like that, but we can choose what we find interesting and do an episode on it!!

MoonstarBubbles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Hi! Here's some ideas…
-Wormholes and portals
-Big Bang Theory?

YESSSSSS!!! IKR? This will be a lot like that, but we can choose what we find interesting and do an episode on it!!
AHHH Well, I heard a theory about the speed of light (almost said seed of light.. >.<) which suggests that if you travel faster than the speed of light you can travel back in time. (I sort of doubt it though…)

╔═══.☆☾.═════════════╗
╚════════════════.☆☾.╝

Logo by @goldy_eyes
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

TheAwesomeMaster wrote:

Should I get started on trying to make a theme song, or should I wait a bit?

Also, on Noteflight, I have an option where I can share a song I'm working with specific people (as long as they have an account). When more musicians join (and if they have a Noteflight account), do you think this would this be an efficient way to work together?

You could get started now!

Oh cool! Hmm, it really depends on you, since I don't really make music a lot. Would you prefer to work with the other musicians for each piece, or have each just compose their own music for different parts of the episodes?
Alright, great.

I was saying that in case others wanted to work together on the music. Your system would work well, actually. I think that would be a better way of handling things instead. Unless, there's a huge piece and it's better for more than one person to work on it, but I can think of something before that happens.

Fantastic!

Okay, that sounds good! Well go with that for now. >^_^<

Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Hi! Here's some ideas…
-Wormholes and portals
-Big Bang Theory?

AHHH Well, I heard a theory about the speed of light (almost said seed of light.. >.<) which suggests that if you travel faster than the speed of light you can travel back in time. (I sort of doubt it though…)
Hey, that's an interesting theory! Definitely something that we could mention. The thing we can do with such theories, proven or not, is try to prove them, then try to disprove them, then try to prove them again, Steven Hawking style. XD XD

MoonstarBubbles
Scratcher
100+ posts

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Hi! Here's some ideas…
-Wormholes and portals
-Big Bang Theory?

Hey, that's an interesting theory! Definitely something that we could mention. The thing we can do with such theories, proven or not, is try to prove them, then try to disprove them, then try to prove them again, Steven Hawking style. XD XD
Oooh! Hahaha, lol, we should do that. Have you ever watched MythBusters? Oh, another idea we could explore: Dark matter and dark energy. :3

╔═══.☆☾.═════════════╗
╚════════════════.☆☾.╝

Logo by @goldy_eyes
-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

MoonstarBubbles wrote:

Well, I heard a theory about the speed of light (almost said seed of light.. >.<) which suggests that if you travel faster than the speed of light you can travel back in time. (I sort of doubt it though…)
I think you mean that if you go faster than the speed of light you can travel to the future. As far as we know, going back in time is impossible, because physics and time just don't work like that. You can't revisit something that's already happened.

Also, based on what we know, you can't go at light speed anyway unless you have 0 mass, (photons don't have mass) which I guess means to go faster than light you'd have to have negative mass… which makes no sense.

Sorry for crushing your dreams (hehehe). I'm such a nerd. XD XD

Novakitty wrote:

The thing we can do with such theories, proven or not, is try to prove them, then try to disprove them, then try to prove them again, Steven Hawking style. XD XD
Yes we should totally do that! XD Stephen Hawking is senpai. :3

Last edited by -Spectrum (May 29, 2016 02:25:52)