Discuss Scratch

no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

Gravity falls fan-fic with a twist.

BAsically this is a fan fic where someone writes part then someone else writes it, rinse and repeat.

Dipper wakes up in the middle of the night, not being able to get to sleep because of his terrible dreams about bill. He decides to get up and get some food. he treds his bare feet down the crooked wooden stairs. He sees soos sitting on a chair. “Dude, why are you awake?” asks dipper. “You never know when a big scary dude could come and destroy the mystery shack.” Before Dipper could reply the ground shook leaving dipper and soos bashed against the wall. Out of the corner of his eye soos sees something unusual. Something big, and yellow.

Welcome to the no-niverse; here you will see wonders, things not known to man and things that can confuse even the most primative person.
Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
Horror collab, scarier then anything before
act your voices
your demise
a flim (yes i did spell that corectly)
Animated series of your choice
sealjellybug
Scratcher
3 posts

Soos then started speaking jibberish. “Shvncm… Meodjx? Ksha!” “Soos? What's going on? Why are you talking like that? Is Bill making you do this? If he is, I swear, I will take him down…” said Dipper. Dipper then turned around to see Bill floating right in front of him. Dipper jumps back, startled. “Don't be nervous, Pine Tree! It's just me, your old ‘pal’ Bill!”
Cazoy
Scratcher
500+ posts

Soon Dipper says,“ Bill? What do you want?” Bill answers,“ Simple. I want you to kill Medusa for me.” Dipper Replies,“ Medusa. ” He opens up the book. “Are you serious Bill.” Bill says,“ Of course. Do it or Mabel dies.”

“Hey I am a Giant Boss. I like Eating Moms. When The clock Ticks I go Bom!” Monster Z
IronBit_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! This is a TBG.

Harakou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IronBit_Studios wrote:

Hi! This is a TBG.
Yep - please don't use this forum for text-based games.