Discuss Scratch

no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

The scratch film!

WARNING I won't be working on this full time, I willl mostly be doing other things. WARNING OVER
This is going to be a full length film (45 minutes-1.5 hours) based on the scratch website and what's on it. We *might* be able to get some cameos of famous scratchers.
I WILL NEED:
Writers
Voice actors
Storyboarders
Animators
Lip-syncers
probably some other people.

Last edited by no-scope (Aug. 31, 2015 09:11:12)

Welcome to the no-niverse; here you will see wonders, things not known to man and things that can confuse even the most primative person.
Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
Horror collab, scarier then anything before
act your voices
your demise
a flim (yes i did spell that corectly)
Animated series of your choice
no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

The scratch film!

Camione wrote:

Umm I'll do animations and writing…
Awesome! So I think the basic plot will be that scratch cat needs to learn how freindship is awesome and magic with his pony friends

Welcome to the no-niverse; here you will see wonders, things not known to man and things that can confuse even the most primative person.
Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
act your voices
your demise
no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

The scratch film!

Camione wrote:

no-scope wrote:

Camione wrote:

Umm I'll do animations and writing…
Awesome! So I think the basic plot will be that scratch cat needs to learn how freindship is awesome and magic with his pony friends
lol mlp refrence
But srsly maybe the plot should be that THE PROJECT OF KEEPING SCRATCH FROM EXPLODING has been unshared and scartch cat and his freinds and other people he meets on his adventures have to go tto the center of the website to re-share THE PROJECT OF KEEPING SCRATCH FROM EXPLODING.

Last edited by no-scope (Aug. 30, 2015 07:49:14)

Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
act your voices
your demise
dolphin_24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The scratch film!

I'll be a writer.

no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

The scratch film!

dolphin_24 wrote:

I'll be a writer.
Awesome!

Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
act your voices
your demise
Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

The scratch film!

no-scope wrote:

WARNING I won't be working on this full time, I willl mostly be doing other things. WARNING OVER
This is going to be a full length film (45 minutes-1.5 hours) based on the scratch website and what's on it. We *might* be able to get some cameos of famous scratchers.
I WILL NEED:
Writers
Voice actors (not just yet)
Storyboarders( after writers)
Animators
Lip-syncers

Hi, is it possible if I could be a writer for scripts and that maybe?

no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

The scratch film!

Scratch_Hairstyles wrote:

no-scope wrote:

I WILL NEED:
Writers
Animators
Lip-syncers

Definatly!

Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
act your voices
your demise
Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

The scratch film!

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

I WILL NEED:
Writers
Animators
Lip-syncers

Definatly!

Yay! When do I start! Could it be possible if you helped me with my film too? If so then can u tell me what ur good at (art/coding .etc..)

no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

The scratch film!

Since we have like 3-4 writers what should the basic story be? I came up with an idea, here it is: THE PROJECT OF KEEPING SCRATCH FROM EXPLODING has been unshared and scratch cat and his friends and other people he meets on his adventures have to go to the center of the website to re-share THE PROJECT OF KEEPING SCRATCH FROM EXPLODING.

Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
act your voices
your demise
no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

The scratch film!

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

I WILL NEED:
Writers
Animators
Lip-syncers

Definatly!

Yay! When do I start! Could it be possible if you helped me with my film too? If so then can u tell me what ur good at (art/coding .etc..)
I'm good at coding and writing funny stuffs.

Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
act your voices
your demise
Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

The scratch film!

no-scope wrote:

Since we have like 3-4 writers what should the basic story be? I came up with an idea, here it is: THE PROJECT OF KEEPING SCRATCH FROM EXPLODING has been unshared and scratch cat and his friends and other people he meets on his adventures have to go to the center of the website to re-share THE PROJECT OF KEEPING SCRATCH FROM EXPLODING.

That sounds awesome! I'll get to it straight away xx

PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENT I SAID EARLIER:
#QUOTE TIME!!:

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

I WILL NEED:
Writers
Animators
Lip-syncers

Definatly!

no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

The scratch film!

no-scope wrote:

That sounds awesome! I'll get to it straight away xx

PLEASE REPLY TO MY COMMENT I SAID EARLIER:
#QUOTE TIME!!:

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

I WILL NEED:
Writers
Animators
Lip-syncers

Definatly!

Just have.

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

I WILL NEED:
Writers
Animators
Lip-syncers

Definatly!

Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
act your voices
your demise
Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

The scratch film!

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

I WILL NEED:
Writers
Animators
Lip-syncers

Definatly!

OK! Cool! Ummmmm R u any good at art?

no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

The scratch film!

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

I WILL NEED:
Writers
Animators
Lip-syncers

Definatly!

Not really but i have made these thing 1 thing 2

Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
act your voices
your demise
Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

The scratch film!

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

I WILL NEED:
Writers
Animators
Lip-syncers

Definatly!

Not really but i have made these thing 1 thing 2

oh..ok! I'm gonna start on scripts now xx

Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

The scratch film!

no-scope wrote:

Can I change it to the project that makes Scratch real or something xx

no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

The scratch film!

no-scope wrote:

Sure, that's just an idea n ot the definate story.

Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
act your voices
your demise
Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

The scratch film!

no-scope wrote:

no-scope wrote:

Sure, that's just an idea n ot the definate story.
Cool! Catcha l8r I'm still gonna b online! Just busy writing the script xx

Scratch_Hairstyles
Scratcher
500+ posts

The scratch film!

I need help! What are the characters names?

no-scope
Scratcher
100+ posts

The scratch film!

I need help! What are the characters names?
I don't know yet.

Gravity falls fan fic
my 50's collab
act your voices
your demise