How fast do you type?

i dont know how fast i type but i can type without looking at keyboard
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

LITLEDOG wrote:

i dont know how fast i type but i can type without looking at keyboard
You can take a test by searching up “typing test”.

bottom text
Molley24
Scratcher
40 posts

How fast do you type?

It type about 35-37 WPM. I guess it depends on what I am typing!

Hi! I'm Molley24!
I am a musician, artist, and hopeful writer, and I have a dog, Molley!
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

I'm around 50 WPM.

I use to go faster, but I didn't have a real need for all that speed, so I've slowed down a bit

when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
TheMonsterOfTheDeep
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

When I'm not really trying to type fast, I would guess I type at about 50-70 WPM.

my latest extension: 2d vector math
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

I go around 50-60. Nothing special.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
PullJosh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

Any time I take a test, I'm always around 70wpm.
-Fontify-
Scratcher
17 posts

How fast do you type?

High 50's to low 60's, averaging 1 mistake per test

Hi, I'm -Fontify-! I make original vector fonts for Scratchers to use, such as Apple Cider, Hello Sunshine, and Sky High. Click here to see the fonts I'm currently working on!
IronBit_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

202 CPM

Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

What does CPM mean? The internet says “cost per thousand” which is probably wrong.

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
Deerleg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

Firedrake969 wrote:

What does CPM mean? The internet says “cost per thousand” which is probably wrong.
Random guess: consonants per minute

Why consonants though?

EDIT: It's characters per minute, actually. XD

Last edited by Deerleg (Sept. 2, 2015 02:50:56)

Nowoon
Scratcher
100+ posts

How fast do you type?

100WPM, last time I tried some typing test. The problem I have with those tests is that you can't correct your mistakes, and it annoys me a lot, since I somehow realize I've done a typing mistake without even looking at the keyboard or at the screen, and I press the delete key by intuition. But well, I guess it doesn't matter, as long as I type quickly XP

powershack
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

I type about 60 wpm, but I type in my own style. The style is so weird that I can't even explain it myself.
elfin8er
Scratcher
100+ posts

How fast do you type?

My average is only 83, but I've gone all the way up to 96.

Edit: Just did my first test in a few months. Got 101.

Last edited by elfin8er (Sept. 8, 2015 16:09:42)

robinp
Scratcher
100+ posts

How fast do you type?

About 60 wpm on my horrible laptop keyboard. Probably around 80-100 on my actual comfortable keyboard.
And no I don't know how to typewrite.

Last edited by robinp (Sept. 8, 2015 16:46:52)

System Administrator | Portfolio | My Blog | Web Developer
firefang16
Scratcher
500+ posts

How fast do you type?

28 wpm. Probably cause i only type with two fingers.

hi
Vetpetmon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

48-60 WPM looking at the keyboard.

for real. I'm that fast looking at it. The real reason why I am fast is because I'm working on my website.

Pet peeve: Lag. Just, lag. Lag, lag, LAG SPIKE-
There is a need for perfection, even if it's unusual: www.vetpetmon.com
A retired Scratcher who won't be using scratch. I usually go on the forums. I mostly play Unturned, but sometimes, I make mods for games. Knows many programming languages: 100% of HTML, about 60% of CSS, 1% JS, 2% of C#, 50% TSC (for CS modding) and, 1% ASM. Is experienced at Beatbox. I also like writing stories about topics that are interesting to me. I'm well known for my variety of skills that range from programming, art, music, writing, and more. Yes, I have too many hobbies, and I am in 6 fandoms right now!
;
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

firefang16 wrote:

28 wpm. Probably cause i only type with two fingers.
I've seen someone typing with only 2/4 fingers and it looked like it was about 60WPM.

bottom text
Vetpetmon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

50-60 WPM on my own keyboard(Mac OS X) and 35 WPM on any other Windows Keyboard. (Both looking at the keyboard.)

Window keyboards need to have more pressure to make sure it types. On the typing tests on the window keyboards, I get 25-35 WPM with %69 accuracy. Why poor accuracy? Yes, WINDOWS keyboards are terrible. Good thing I have a Mac OS X keyboard because it's a lot easier when typing. It's very sensitive, so I can quickly type on the key board, even when using 2 fingers! I hate typing the right way, but on the Mac keyboard, the bumps on F and J aren't high enough, but I have no problems.

The other reason why I hate typing the right way is because I can't see which key I'm pressing, so I have to constantly rearrange my hands, and slows me down, as well as the fact that I make a thousand more typos when not looking at the keyboard. (1 Typo per 10 minutes (looking)v.s 1 typo per 1 minute(not looking))

Pet peeve: Lag. Just, lag. Lag, lag, LAG SPIKE-
There is a need for perfection, even if it's unusual: www.vetpetmon.com
A retired Scratcher who won't be using scratch. I usually go on the forums. I mostly play Unturned, but sometimes, I make mods for games. Knows many programming languages: 100% of HTML, about 60% of CSS, 1% JS, 2% of C#, 50% TSC (for CS modding) and, 1% ASM. Is experienced at Beatbox. I also like writing stories about topics that are interesting to me. I'm well known for my variety of skills that range from programming, art, music, writing, and more. Yes, I have too many hobbies, and I am in 6 fandoms right now!
;
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

How fast do you type?

80-90 WPM normally.