Discuss Scratch

funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Video Games; Your OWN Reviews!

Spycapt54 wrote:

My rating scale:

Masterpiece

The highest possible rating a game can get. A masterpiece rating doesn't always mean a game is perfect, but it's pretty darn close!

Examples: Super Paper Mario; Sonic Generations; Sonic the Hedgehog 2; Kirby Triple Deluxe; Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Amazing

Almost a masterpiece but there are a handful of glaring flaws that hold it back.

Examples: Paper Mario; Super Mario Galaxy 2; Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD; Sonic Adventure DX

Great

A fantastic experience that's totally worth your time if you like that game's genre.

Examples: New Super Mario Bros. U; Kirby's Epic Yarn

Good

I enjoyed my time with these games, but they might not be for everyone or simply not worth replaying.

Examples: Sonic Rush Adventure; LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins; MarioParty 8

Meh

It's not terrible but not that good either.

Example: Sonic and the Secret Rings

Bad

It's just bad. Don't play it. There's still worse, though.

Example: Decca Sports

The Worst

Bad in almost every way. Little to no redeeming qualities. Stay away.

Example: Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Not sorry for sinning)
Wait, How is the sequel to A link to the Past is a masterpiece and A link to the past is not,

Last edited by funnycoder (June 1, 2018 17:05:48)

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

YO YO YO! I'M BACK!

I'm going to review Baldis Basics, a game made for a couple of Game Jams (including the one that Duck Jam was in that's going around everywhere). A Game Jam is where you develop a game within a short time period, ranging from a few days to a few weeks.

Baldis Basics placed 1st out of 115 in the Meta Game Jam, pretty high (no specific result was given) out of 154 in the The HEART JAM, and sorta high (same thing as before) in the APRIL FOOL'S JAM.

Game's free, by the way, so if you want to kill a couple of minutes I recommend checking it out

Baldis Basics is essentially Slenderman with your bald and ugly teacher (and some less polish, but hey it was made by 4 people). You start up the game, play a bunch of microgames with a boss game every so often, rinse and repeat.

Baldis Basics, although all of them are 5 seconds long (unlike Slenderman where the times can be different). I don't know the exact number but it ranges from flirting with an notebook (not even joking) and just eating energy bars in the halls. The Badis Basics Notebooks are also pretty great. There's no variety in the maps or anything though, once you complete it Baldi slaps the ruler.

Not much else I can tell you other than it's really fun, so check it out
Fixed it

Last edited by funnycoder (June 1, 2018 16:54:11)

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

funnycoder wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

YO YO YO! I'M BACK!

I'm going to review Baldis Basics, a game made for a couple of Game Jams (including the one that Duck Jam was in that's going around everywhere). A Game Jam is where you develop a game within a short time period, ranging from a few days to a few weeks.

Baldis Basics placed 1st out of 115 in the Meta Game Jam, pretty high (no specific result was given) out of 154 in the The HEART JAM, and sorta high (same thing as before) in the APRIL FOOL'S JAM.

Game's free, by the way, so if you want to kill a couple of minutes I recommend checking it out

Baldis Basics is essentially Slenderman with your bald and ugly teacher (and some less polish, but hey it was made by 4 people). You start up the game, play a bunch of microgames with a boss game every so often, rinse and repeat.

Baldis Basics, although all of them are 5 seconds long (unlike Slenderman where the times can be different). I don't know the exact number but it ranges from flirting with an notebook (not even joking) and just eating energy bars in the halls. The Badis Basics Notebooks are also pretty great. There's no variety in the maps or anything though, once you complete it Baldi slaps the ruler.

Fixed it
A. Baldi's Basics placed 2nd, and B. why

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

YO YO YO! I'M BACK!

Fixed it
A. Baldi's Basics placed 2nd, and B. why
to be a meme

Girls are rude NGL
Jumpymar
Scratcher
100+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (not sorry)
Wait What's Wrong With ALTTP? I Thought It Was Okay.

Don’t trust anyone with an anime profile picture! (Especially a smug one…)
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jumpymar wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (not sorry)
Wait What's Wrong With ALTTP? I Thought It Was Okay.
I think the guy who “fixed” it switched the games around a little

EDIT: nevermind i'm stupid, move along

Last edited by -ColorMaster- (June 1, 2018 17:27:50)

Jumpymar
Scratcher
100+ posts

Star Wars Battlefront II
SW BF II Is A Third Person Shooter Game Released In 2005
I'm Going To Be Reviewing The Classic Battlefront II Let's Start! (For PS2, And PC)
Controls
The Controls are pretty good. Very Easy to learn. And if you don't like them, You can change them to your liking in options.
Game Modes
Ah, Game modes where to start? There is Instant action, Rise of the empire campaign, and Galactic Conquest
Rise Of The Empire Follows an unnamed 501st Clone Trooper Throughout the fall of the Republic and the Rise Of The Empire. Missions are Okay but they are a little easy. They're is 18 (I think) Missions 8 In the Clone wars Era, And 10 In the Galactic civil war.
Galactic Conquest In GC You pick a faction (Clones, CIS, Empire, Rebels.) and you start out with some planets, (It's pretty much the same as in the first game) and you try and conquer the galaxy by moving a fleet and attacking Enemy planets, if you beat them in a battle on they're planet you win that planet. It's turn-based. On your turn you can buy bonuses with Credits, Unlock Units, Or move your fleet. You get credits after every battle
Instant Action This is the mode I play most. Again It's the same as in the first game except with different Maps. you choose some maps and start, When a battle starts you can choose a side. And You choose a class. (More On Classes later) and try and take over enemy command posts. You can either win by A. Controlling all command posts OR B. Defeating All enemy reinforcements. IA Is very fun overall
Classes They're are Four main classes to choose from. After getting enough points in battle, You can unlock and use two Special classes
Soldier:Has a fast shooting rifle, A blaster pistol, and some Thermal detonators. Great class. it's a basic infantry
Assault:Has a missile launcher, Pistol, landmines, and some thermal detonators. Great for blowing turrets and vehicles up.
Engineer:Has a shotgun, Detpacks (Remote explosives). A Fusion cutter (repairs turrets and vehicles) And Some health and ammo drops. Good Support Class
Sniper:Has A Sniper rifle (Duh) Pistol, Remote turret (Shoots any enemy near it) and thermal detonators
Now onto the Special classes:
REBELS have Wookies And Bothan Spies, Wookies Are Very Tanky And have a bowcaster that can be used at long ranges. Bothans Have invisibility and a Short-Range Incinerator Gun, very annoying class if you happen to be an Imperial
THE EMPIRE Has: Phase-0 Dark troopers and Imperial officers, Dark Troopers have a jump pack which allows them to boost jump, They also come equipped with an Arc Caster which fires electricity (Can Chain) The Imp Officers have A Sonic blaster which is very accurate and deadly.
Clones Have Clone Commanders And Clone Jet troopers. CCs Have A Heavy Chaingun that takes a while to start firing but once it does you better run! Clone Jet troopers have A Jetpack which unlike the Dark troopers allows you to hover for a while. they also have a Deadly EMP Launcher which is like a small missile launcher.
CIS Has magna guards and Droidekas. Magna guards Have A Bulldog RLR which fires a volley of purple missiles, Which track the target slightly.
Droidekas Have a personal shield and can roll at high speeds in ball form but are weak then and can't attack. they're weapons are Repeating Blasters
This Is Part One! Part two will be posted later. Stay Tuned!

Last edited by Jumpymar (June 1, 2018 20:49:02)

leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ratings scale 4 me

Tier S+ (100) - The BEST GAME EVER

Tier S (90-99) - Awesome! But not yet perfect.

Tier A (80-89) - A great game! Worth it if you pay, like, $30

Tier B (70-79) - Great game!

Tier C (60-69) - A good game.

Tier D (50-59) - Meh.

Tier E (40-49) - Not that great.

Tier F+ (30-39) - This game sucks.

Tier F (20-29) - Nope.

Tier Z+ (10-19) - Don't THINK about buying it.

Tier Z (1-9) - Absolutely terrible.

Tier Z- (0) - the developers have failed us…

A
Jumpymar
Scratcher
100+ posts

leapinleopardstar wrote:

Oh So Is This The Tier That E.T. game Is In?

leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jumpymar wrote:

leapinleopardstar wrote:

IDK I've never played it.

A
BaconAndEggs1School
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jumpymar wrote:

leapinleopardstar wrote:

if that's your opinion on the matter then yeah

Jumpymar
Scratcher
100+ posts

BaconAndEggs1School wrote:

Jumpymar wrote:

leapinleopardstar wrote:

if that's your opinion on the matter then yeah
That Was A Joke, (What I Said Not The Game.) The 1982 Game E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Was Infamous For Being Glitchy, Having Boring Gameplay, And Poor Graphics. And It Was Over-Hyped.

BaconAndEggs1School
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jumpymar wrote:

That Was A Joke, (What I Said Not The Game.) The 1982 Game E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial Was Infamous For Being Glitchy, Having Boring Gameplay, And Poor Graphics. And It Was Over-Hyped.
yes i know, i was just saying that if that's how you feel about it then it is a tier z game

Jumpymar
Scratcher
100+ posts

Jumpymar wrote:

yes i know, i was just saying that if that's how you feel about it then it is a tier z game
Ahh, Well I Don't Think It Would Be Placed Any Higher, But There's Probably Somebody That Liked It(?)

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jumpymar wrote:

Jumpymar wrote:

Ahh, Well I Don't Think It Would Be Placed Any Higher, But There's Probably Somebody That Liked It(?)
Eh, people give it more flack than it deserves. There's a series on YouTube I watch where a guy looks at completely abysmal games and tries to find at least 4 positives, no matter how small. He found them quite easily for E.T yet couldn't even get that for some other games. Besides, E.T is just slightly lower quality than a lot of Atari games, a lot of them are honestly pretty garbage

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jumpymar wrote:

Jumpymar wrote:

Nobody liked it.

If you say you liked it, you didn't. Stop lying to yourself.

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaEpikDude wrote:

Jumpymar wrote:

Jumpymar wrote:

Nobody liked it.

If you say you liked it, you didn't. Stop lying to yourself.
read post above boi

Jumpymar
Scratcher
100+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Jumpymar wrote:

Jumpymar wrote:

Atari games, a lot of them are honestly pretty garbage
Centipede Was Pretty Good. (Then Again Says Me, What Do I Know??) Also Why Are Y'all Up At 1:35 AM? ( I Just Heard Geese At This Time??)

Last edited by Jumpymar (June 2, 2018 06:45:30)

Jumpymar
Scratcher
100+ posts

Why Do I Always Start Weird Conversations Everywhere I Go? EarthBound Vs Mother 3, Mr Saturn. Lines From The Final Boss Of EarthBound, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jumpymar wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Jumpymar wrote:

Jumpymar wrote:

Atari games, a lot of them are honestly pretty garbage
Centipede Was Pretty Good. (Then Again Says Me, What Do I Know??) Also Why Are Y'all Up At 1:35 AM? ( I Just Heard Geese At This Time??)
11:49 PM for me (had some baseball games that went pretty late, luckily my town's field is one of the only ones in the whole state with lights)

also because i'm a teenager which makes you have some natural feeling to stay up later and i have nothing to do tomorrow so i can sleep in if need be

Last edited by -ColorMaster- (June 2, 2018 06:51:47)