Discuss Scratch

BebaMonica
Scratcher
100+ posts

Community guidelines at account creation (45+ SUPPORTERS)

SUPPORTTT!!!!!!!!!

((^) - (^))
this is kimmy!
she protects my signature from monsters evil kumquats!

note:
i am new at the scratch forums! if you could help me with it that would be great!

_______________\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Please Click —> https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1581299 <— Please Click
_______________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#Keep-The-Danec-Trend-Going!

#The-Semicolon-Glitch
RAD213
Scratcher
100+ posts

Little kids wouldn't understand this. If a school teacher or some of the sort were to create accounts, they wouldn't tick those boxes on behalf of the little kids. That puts both people in trouble if one does a mistake. Plus, there is an existing series of boxes at the beginning of creating a scratch account. Good idea but still, very complex and pointless.
Thank you.

ToastRoastBoast
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump cuz dupe

sixty sec demon run

ihfeifiebifbri
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Redirected from dupe. Support because it will help make more new Scratchers aware of the CGs.

Everything below the grey line right above is my signature. By the way, my signature isn't related to my post in case you didn't know.
Welcome to the world of @54387a!™
Try out my projects.
To donate an internet, go here.
Go here to check if your suggestion is rejected. To check if your topic is a duplicate, use ocular. Remember, don't post on irrelevant topics otherwise that's necroposting. By the way, if you feel like your project/studio was wrongfully taken down, tell the Scratch Team through Contact Us.
Whenever you see something that looks clearly offensive and/or something not Scratch-appropriate, report it.
Purple specimen

Creating Content since October 2022
1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
bouncy_flower
New to Scratch
12 posts

I support this! This sounds like an awesome idea.

I'm a flower that can bounce?!
when green flag clicked
forever
Boing boing boing!
end

How did you find me?! Anyways, I'm actually just a joke account by @KittyCatKayden.
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

Everything below the grey line right above is my signature. By the way, my signature isn't related to my post in case you didn't know.
Try out my projects.
Go here to check if your suggestion is rejected. To check if your topic is a duplicate, use ocular. Remember, don't post on irrelevant topics otherwise that's necroposting. By the way, if you feel like your project/studio was wrongfully taken down, tell the Scratch Team through Contact Us.
Whenever you see something that looks clearly offensive and/or something not Scratch-appropriate, report it.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
Choatic_Toast
Scratcher
9 posts

I totally support this! But can’t someone just tick a box that says “I have read the community guidelines” and the just start breaking them?

Heya, Toast here!

Just your local artist who loves horror and is planning to make a webcomic series with storytelling similar to ToPH and FitD! ^^
Yippieee!
psaad
Scratcher
100+ posts

RAD213 wrote:

-snip-
?

Alternative Account
54387a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

psaad wrote:

RAD213 wrote:

-snip-
?
-snip- means that content has been removed by whoever typed that. It is used to prevent quotes that are too long.

Try out my projects.
Purple specimen

1,000th post

Za-Chary wrote:

silly me
(Source)
scienceexplorer1
Scratcher
100+ posts

RAD213 wrote:

(#142)
Little kids wouldn't understand this. If a school teacher or some of the sort were to create accounts, they wouldn't tick those boxes on behalf of the little kids. That puts both people in trouble if one does a mistake. Plus, there is an existing series of boxes at the beginning of creating a scratch account. Good idea but still, very complex and pointless.
Thank you.

Well your idea, still suggests the fact that for the people who do actually take time to stop and read, will understand. Compared to the system right now, where scratchers do not the guidelines.

It is still a net gain, there is no loss

Be cool
- Chilout -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uoXbsmEBf4

The future lies ahead of us.

Did you know the universe is immensely filled with vacuum rather then any form of matter inside of it?. Well probably you do …
But here is the thing when andromeda galaxy collides with milky way it is expected that not a single star will collide. Space is space. Matter is in a very very small space.

KittyCatKayden
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Great idea!

THIS THING NEEDS AN UPDATE-
Be high contrast
I have a little preference: Please don't make comments about my forum posts on my profile, projects or studios. However, it's fine if @Quackidee_, @Gamerules09 or @ImmortalJelly13 does that.
I use the browser Google Chrome, and I use the OS Windows 11.
Note that on my other accounts I (mostly) use Microsoft Edge.
Go to my profile
Go to my ocular profile
Go to my alt's profile
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
I LOVE Animal Crossing soooo much! I currently have every Animal Crossing game (including spin-offs) except the ones only in Japan.
I have a bunch of OCs, and most of them are based off my AC characters. However, I also have a (pretend) cat named Toodloo, and he's one of my main OCs(?) as well as Kitty Cat (from New Horizons), KittyCat (from New Leaf) and Meow.
New Leaf and Pocket Camp are my favorite AC games! (although I actually like all of them.) I wish I could have my real self move to the world of Animal Crossing!
when green flag clicked
Go to AC
define Go to AC
Escape the real world and move to AC
How did you find this? Tell me on my profile!
Anyways, here are some random links that used to be in a place where everyone could see them. I buried them here because I don't think everyone needs to see it.
Go to my postpercent profile
Go to my Scratch Forum Leaderboards page
lapisi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyCatKayden wrote:

(#151)
Great idea!
why? be constructive

don't forget

by the way MagicCoder330 is hosting a social experiment, I'm curious to see where it goes, please comment on it I want to see what the next phase is

uh… I just reported a project for including a swear word but in typing the report I accidentally reported it as the wrong swear word… well excrement
-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support. The only other place where you can see the guidelines without clicking on them on the main page, is when you become a Scratcher, but I feel like everyone should know the basic rules as soon as they can.

The Honey Shop is back! Check us out on the Requests forum!

=== ♪ ♬ ♫ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Champion’s Road, from Odyssey’s Ultimate Playlist ♩ ♭ ♫ ===
=== 1:37 ───ㅇ───── 4.01 ↻ Previous Song: Battle on The Great Tower◁ II ▷Next song: Ground (SMW) ↺. ♬ ♪ ♩===
HurricaneMitch1998M
Scratcher
1000+ posts

support, only if there is no skip button.

My studio

when green flag clicked
forever
stay up until 1am questioning my existence
end
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support. This can help the new comers know what is and is not allowed. I know it is showen when you become a scratcher so why not when you just joined?

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
KittyCatKayden
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lapisi wrote:

KittyCatKayden wrote:

(#151)
Great idea!
why? be constructive
I was being constructive, so you probably don't know what that means.

Be high contrast
I have a little preference: Please don't make comments about my forum posts on my profile, projects or studios. However, it's fine if @Quackidee_, @Gamerules09 or @ImmortalJelly13 does that.
Go to my profile
Go to my ocular profile
Go to my alt's profile
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
I LOVE Animal Crossing soooo much! I currently have every Animal Crossing game (including spin-offs) except the ones only in Japan.
I have a bunch of OCs, and most of them are based off my AC characters. However, I also have a (pretend) cat named Toodloo, and he's one of my main OCs(?) as well as Kitty Cat (from New Horizons), KittyCat (from New Leaf) and Meow.
New Leaf and Pocket Camp are my favorite AC games! (although I actually like all of them.) I wish I could have my real self move to the world of Animal Crossing!
when green flag clicked
Go to AC
define Go to AC
Anyways, here are some random links that used to be in a place where everyone could see them. I buried them here because I don't think everyone needs to see it.
Prince_Wolf1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyCatKayden wrote:

lapisi wrote:

KittyCatKayden wrote:

(#151)
Great idea!
why? be constructive
I was being constructive, so you probably don't know what that means.

con·struc·tive
adjective
adjective: constructive
serving a useful purpose; tending to build up.
"constructive criticism”

Good idea doesn’t really add anything

Do you like dogs?
I'm a 11 year old girl who spends most of her time on scratch on the forums.I like Warrior Cats, Percy Jackson, and WW2 books.I love music and I like AJR, BoyWithUke, And Hamilton.

you'll mostly see me in Suggestions, Questions About Scratch, and a little in Bugs And Glitches.I'm also in Things I'm Reading And Playing a little bit.i might be in Warrior Cats and School Computers

remix this with what color you think would be good for scratch’s dark mode!/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
spidermanLOLL
Scratcher
500+ posts

Very support bump

SpidermanLOLL Clicker | The adventures of Miko PART 1 | My Notebook |
ST, please make fresh(or New Scratcher) accounts unable to share/post offsite URLs. (Tip: use Ctrl + Shift + Down to see the rest of my siggy!)

Lesson from BBCode below: Be yourself. Love who you are.
when green flag clicked
forever
move (Your steps) steps
switch costume to [ Yourself!]
say [Be yourself.] for (2) secs
Don't press Ctrl + Shift + Q+ Q please!

When on Scratch :: events hat
forever
imagine::sensing
program::looks
share::operators
end
KittyCatKayden
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hamish752 wrote:

Ok, here is my suggestion:
I think that we should show the community guidelines when creating a new account. You should have to tick the box saying that you have read the guidelines. At the moment the Community Guidelines are hidden, barely anyone actually reads them. This leads to many Scratchers not knowing what we expect here on Scratch and can get them in trouble with moderators and the community. There is no point having the community guidelines if no one is going to read it. This is a way of making sure everyone sees them.
(long unnecessary quote removed by moderator - please don't spam)]
Why haven't you updated it since 2015?!

Last edited by cosmosaura (April 9, 2023 04:35:02)

Be high contrast
Go to my profile
Go to my ocular profile
Go to my alt's profile
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
when green flag clicked
Go to AC
define Go to AC
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyCatKayden wrote:

Why haven't you updated it since 2015?!
Do not quote the entire original post, and they went pretty much inactive on the forums and on Scratch years ago. They're no longer on the platform.

Last edited by medians (April 9, 2023 03:39:10)

NEW: Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Fun_Cupcake_i81: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/850535211/
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @ straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;