oofygirl wrote:

superash8 wrote:

TheComputerCrasher wrote:

superash8 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

superash8 wrote:

oofygirl wrote:

-snip-
Use an alias. Also, I'm thinking of hosting it early June, because that's when I'll be at the beach and have good internet.
Guys I feel old I have no idea what an alias is- Don't bother explaining it to me, I'll just go to Inkipedia.
Edit: Actually do bother, Inkipedia doesn't have a page about that
You can temporarily change your username when you're in a Private Battle room, and it'll go back to normal when you leave.
NNNNOOOOIIIIIICCCCEEEE
but it won't be a private battle it'll be a pool right?
Yes, but the Battle Hosts will start up Private Battles, Pools just connect players so they don't have to friend. The battles themselves will be Private Battles.
Then in pools private battles are, like, not private? Oh, let me see if I got it, somebody hosts the match and then they can choose private battle members? Oh and btw where can I put an Alias
I think you can press, like, the L or R button to?

ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛ, ꜱʜɪꜰᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴋᴇʏ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴄʀᴏʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!
Temporary manager of Stories From Space!
ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟᴀɴᴅꜱ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34558504/
ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴡᴏʀʟᴅ? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/34046303/
ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ?
ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴘ
ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ✦ ✦ ᴜʀʙᴀɴᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ​✦ ✦ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴏᴋᴏʀᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇ ʙᴏᴛʜ ꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴇ.
I LOVE YEWWWWWWW

Support the suggestion HERE by adding this button to your signature
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Splatoon [Official Topic]

ScratchcatandGobo wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

K, fan theory 1,001 IDOL SPLATFEST THATS FINAL FEST LOOK AT THAT JELLYFISH LOOK AT HIS STICKERS LOOK AT THE FAN
Either that or Nintendo is just trolling us… but that's not very likely in a trailer.
I just got the game, WHY do I only get to play one splatfest-
No there will be more than this weekend and final fest. In between there will be a couple, maybe even after like 2 (but those were special)

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Same 'Ol has the most Conch Shells at the beginning of the Splatfest!

21 pets lol
- 11 rabbits
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
Favorite Splatoon/Coroika characters: Desi, Pearl, Wireglasses, Glasses, Bowler, Shady, Army
Top 4 Pokemon: Mimikyu, Silvally, Cinderace, Grafaifai
*Gasp* a YouTube? https://youtube.com/channel/UCnTNMoy5GSXpB6l-ZiG9jbQ
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Same 'Ol has the most Conch Shells at the beginning of the Splatfest!
Sigh.. hey! I won a 10X battle for Bucket list! And I got the (normal) deep cut badges!

Hey! I'm Catto, & I like Pokémon, cats, snakes, Bendy, Splatoon (could you tell?) and more! I mostly frequent in the “things I'm reading and playing” forums but you might catch me in a different section every now and then.

sploon 3 user: -cxtto- (lmk if we get in a match together!)

-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Next up, fan theory 1,002! THE JELLYFISH AT THE END ISNT HINTING AT FINAL FEST AND IS ACTUALLY HINTING AT DLC WAVE 3 CENTERED AROUND DEEP CUT I MEANN THE FAN IS THE MOST PROMINENT AND WE ALREADY GOT SQUID SISTERS AND OFF THE HOOK IN THE DLC

Hey! I'm Catto, & I like Pokémon, cats, snakes, Bendy, Splatoon (could you tell?) and more! I mostly frequent in the “things I'm reading and playing” forums but you might catch me in a different section every now and then.

Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

Next up, fan theory 1,002! THE JELLYFISH AT THE END ISNT HINTING AT FINAL FEST AND IS ACTUALLY HINTING AT DLC WAVE 3 CENTERED AROUND DEEP CUT I MEANN THE FAN IS THE MOST PROMINENT AND WE ALREADY GOT SQUID SISTERS AND OFF THE HOOK IN THE DLC
I like that idea…
I've seen someone think there might be a concert with all three groups or something like merch of them

21 pets lol
- 11 rabbits
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
Favorite Splatoon/Coroika characters: Desi, Pearl, Wireglasses, Glasses, Bowler, Shady, Army
TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

Or maybe playable Jellyfish in expansion pass wave 3???

Hi, I'm TheComputerCrasher. I make random projects on Scratch sometimes, and I like breaking video games.
My favorite games are Tears of the Kingdom, Splatoon 3, and Super Paper Mario. (Not necessarily in that order.)

when I start as a clone
create clone of [myself v]
delete this clone
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

Or maybe playable Jellyfish in expansion pass wave 3???
YEAHAHH I've also seen theories of playable cuttlefish too! I mean, they're cephalopods! They spray ink! They can change colors!

-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Honestly, I really hope that the FinalFest isn't just idol splatfest and winning team returns in Splatoon 4 since that's just.. boring? Tell me someone else agrees.

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

so a few hours ago lcd's (i mentioned him before so some of you know him) game froze and then retured to normal somehow?????????
so he's still on the nn server
Must've had a heart attack lol
so did everyone on bluebird that read the message

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bucket List is winning as of halftime!

21 pets lol
- 11 rabbits
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
Dustyanimates
Scratcher
100+ posts

Guys, why am I unmotivated to play the fest? This has never happened before-

That one goober who plays Splatoon and hyperfixates too much
Main Weapons: Undercover Brella (including Undercover Sorella Brella), Enperry Splat Dualies, Reef-Lux 450, Inkbrush
Member of The Meep Team (Meep Tier )
superash8
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

hold on splatfest happening now?
why is the splatfest always when i feel like playing another game, and when i want to play splatoon, nothing is happening

If you saw this, you have been shreked. Put this in your signature in 10 mins otherwhise you are Shrek.
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Find me at Splatoon 3, I'm _octohero!
Want to play a game? Play it here!
Find out if I'm online here!
I DEFEATED INNER AGENT 3 AND AFTER ALTERNA!

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

superash8 wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

why is the splatfest always when i feel like playing another game, and when i want to play splatoon, nothing is happening
Exactly. I started playing at 8 to see halftime and then just started playing salmon run lol

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

superash8 wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Exactly. I started playing at 8 to see halftime and then just started playing salmon run lol
I reached Ruler, so honestly I think now I'm just gonna do some salmon run.

TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dustyanimates wrote:

Guys, why am I unmotivated to play the fest? This has never happened before-
Same, maybe Splatfests have just gotten boring because we've played so many?

Hi, I'm TheComputerCrasher. I make random projects on Scratch sometimes, and I like breaking video games.
My favorite games are Tears of the Kingdom, Splatoon 3, and Super Paper Mario. (Not necessarily in that order.)

when I start as a clone
create clone of [myself v]
delete this clone
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

I completed the catalog!

superash8
Scratcher
100+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

I completed the catalog!
Noice
*remebers all the catalogs that I didn't even up a single level*

If you saw this, you have been shreked. Put this in your signature in 10 mins otherwhise you are Shrek.
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Find me at Splatoon 3, I'm _octohero!
Want to play a game? Play it here!
Find out if I'm online here!
I DEFEATED INNER AGENT 3 AND AFTER ALTERNA!

Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

21 pets lol
- 11 rabbits
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Art for the rice Splatfest a bit back

21 pets lol
- 11 rabbits
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats