I got to Ruler +2

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
Favorite Splatoon/Coroika characters: Desi, Pearl, Wireglasses, Glasses, Bowler, Shady, Army
Top 4 Pokemon: Mimikyu, Silvally, Cinderace, Grafaifai
*Gasp* a YouTube? https://youtube.com/channel/UCnTNMoy5GSXpB6l-ZiG9jbQ
TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Splatoon [Official Topic]

Wouldn't it be crazy if the one Splatfest I didn't vote in (I couldn't find my game card + I wasn't very interested) is the first Splatfest that I won since Spicy/Sweet/Sour?

Edit: Called it ☠️

Last edited by TheComputerCrasher (May 20, 2024 02:15:00)

Hi, I'm TheComputerCrasher. I make random projects on Scratch sometimes, and I like breaking video games.
My favorite games right now are Echoes of Wisdom, Splatoon 3, and Super Paper Mario. (Not necessarily in that order.)
Check out the Echoes of Wisdom topic that I made!

when I start as a clone
create clone of [myself v]
delete this clone
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bucket List won with Same 'Ol in second

Save the Day only got 60p-

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
Favorite Splatoon/Coroika characters: Desi, Pearl, Wireglasses, Glasses, Bowler, Shady, Army
Dustyanimates
Scratcher
100+ posts

SHE FINALLY DID IT!!!

Sup! I'm DigitalDusty!
That one goober who plays Splatoon and hyperfixates too much
Main Weapons: Undercover Brella (including Undercover Sorella Brella), Enperry Splat Dualies, Reef-Lux 450, Inkbrush
Member of The Meep Team (Meep Tier )
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dustyanimates wrote:

SHE FINALLY DID IT!!!
YAYYYSYSYSYAYYAYA

moved to @zqvp

all switch games: zqvp⭐️

magolor is yes
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geez why is this place so DEAD

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Grizzco Roller was apparently just announced… I didn't think they would make a Grizzco Roller because we already have the Dynamo Roller, but I guess it's different somehow. Maybe it's more like the Grizzco Brella and Blaster, where it's super fast but not very powerful.

Hi, I'm TheComputerCrasher. I make random projects on Scratch sometimes, and I like breaking video games.
My favorite games right now are Echoes of Wisdom, Splatoon 3, and Super Paper Mario. (Not necessarily in that order.)

when I start as a clone
delete this clone
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheComputerCrasher wrote:

The Grizzco Roller was apparently just announced… I didn't think they would make a Grizzco Roller because we already have the Dynamo Roller, but I guess it's different somehow. Maybe it's more like the Grizzco Brella and Blaster, where it's super fast but not very powerful.
I'm gunna guess it's fast and hits really hard but uses a lot of ink (like the Grizzco Charger)

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
catlover841
Scratcher
500+ posts

Finally beat the lesbian DLC

preshunk3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm a Splatoon 3 og.
I leveled up the season 1 catalog to level 99 when it started and then never played again

i have preshrunk several times today

Pretendo: (Wii u) preshunk3
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

So is nobody gonna talk about what's going on in Salmon run right now or… cause like that's a lot of grizzco weapons

moved to @zqvp

magolor is yes
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

So is nobody gonna talk about what's going on in Salmon run right now or… cause like that's a lot of grizzco weapons
It's called a Golden Rotation

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

AHAHA IM MAKING SPLATFEST ART YIPPEE

CAR CRASH! GLASS SHATTERING! GOOD LORD! GENERAL COMMOTION, BABY CRYING! WAAAHHHHH! WAHHHHH! YELLING! POLICE SIRENS! WEE WOO WEE WOO! HELICOPTER! Reporting live! EXPLOSION! MY LEG! MY LEEEEEEG!!!

Remove the car information glass and set it aside. Welcome to the Palestinian Authority. Hello guys, the young man is back. I was afraid of the police in the cave. OMG sorry helicopters give me instant directions it’s my obsession. We’re very similar.
TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

preshunk3 wrote:

I'm a Splatoon 3 og.
I leveled up the season 1 catalog to level 99 when it started and then never played again
Nice, I was lucky enough to get the Double-Cross Dab from the shell-out machine in season 2 or 3, so I can pretend I got catalog level 90-whatever in the first season lol

when I start as a clone
delete this clone
oofygirl
Scratcher
100+ posts

CAR CRASH! GLASS SHATTERING! GOOD LORD! GENERAL COMMOTION, BABY CRYING! WAAAHHHHH! WAHHHHH! YELLING! POLICE SIRENS! WEE WOO WEE WOO! HELICOPTER! Reporting live! EXPLOSION! MY LEG! MY LEEEEEEG!!!

Remove the car information glass and set it aside. Welcome to the Palestinian Authority. Hello guys, the young man is back. I was afraid of the police in the cave. OMG sorry helicopters give me instant directions it’s my obsession. We’re very similar.
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wouldn't it be crazy if the one Splatfest I didn't vote in (I couldn't find my game card + I wasn't very interested) is the first Splatfest that I won since Spicy/Sweet/Sour?

Edit: Called it ☠️
OH NOOOOOO remember kids: vote even if you aren't playing

catlover841 wrote:

Finally beat the lesbian DLC
Why the heck did I find that funny

preshunk3 wrote:

I'm a Splatoon 3 og.
Nice, I was lucky enough to get the Double-Cross Dab from the shell-out machine in season 2 or 3, so I can pretend I got catalog level 90-whatever in the first season lol
Don't tell me DCD is gone forever, i didn't level that high

HEY COOL REMEMBER TO BUMP COOL MUSIC RECORDS CO JAPANESE FOOD AND TWO REGULARLY

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oofygirl wrote:

Looks nice

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Don't tell me DCD is gone forever, i didn't level that high
I don't think it's gone, but it's definitely rarer now that there are more emotes available in the shell-out machine.

when I start as a clone
delete this clone
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

It's called a Golden Rotation
Oh ok cool

moved to @zqvp

magolor is yes
TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

A new special Splatfest has been announced! The teams are still unknown, but there is a theme to it like Springfest. It's called “Summer Nights”! Just like during Springfest, the plazas will be decorated, the Idols will have new outfits (Big Man looks like a watermelon for some reason), and there will be new gear available from the Switch News.

when I start as a clone
delete this clone