Discuss Scratch

-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Splatoon [Official Topic]

TheComputerCrasher wrote:

A new special Splatfest has been announced! The teams are still unknown, but there is a theme to it like Springfest. It's called “Summer Nights”! Just like during Springfest, the plazas will be decorated, the Idols will have new outfits (Big Man looks like a watermelon for some reason), and there will be new gear available from the Switch News.
Pretty sure from Deep Cut's outfits it might be watermelon (big man) vs blueberry (frye) vs lemon/lime (shiver)
I'll be blueberry if that's the case.

moved to @zqvp

all switch games: zqvp⭐️

magolor is yes
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

y'all think that after the events of splatoon 2 story mode, callie still has that tattoo?

moved to @zqvp

magolor is yes
TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

y'all think that after the events of splatoon 2 story mode, callie still has that tattoo?
No, the Splatoon 2 artbook says it washes off with hot water lol
Edit: The artbooks are canon, right?

Last edited by TheComputerCrasher (May 28, 2024 16:58:07)

Hi, I'm TheComputerCrasher. I make random projects on Scratch sometimes, and I like breaking video games.
My favorite games are Tears of the Kingdom, Splatoon 3, and Super Paper Mario. (Not necessarily in that order.)

when I start as a clone
create clone of [myself v]
delete this clone
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-cxtto- wrote:

Imagine having it permanent. A year of trauma stuck on your arm. Eugh.

HEY COOL REMEMBER TO BUMP COOL MUSIC RECORDS CO JAPANESE FOOD AND TWO REGULARLY

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

Isn't it on her waist

25 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
Favorite Splatoon/Coroika characters: Desi, Pearl, Wireglasses, Glasses, Bowler, Shady, Army
Top 4 Pokemon: Mimikyu, Silvally, Cinderace, Grafaifai
*Gasp* a YouTube? https://youtube.com/channel/UCnTNMoy5GSXpB6l-ZiG9jbQ
superash8
Scratcher
100+ posts

A new special Splatfest has been announced! The teams are still unknown, but there is a theme to it like Springfest. It's called “Summer Nights”! Just like during Springfest, the plazas will be decorated, the Idols will have new outfits (Big Man looks like a watermelon for some reason), and there will be new gear available from the Switch News.
hmmm do u know the date?

If you saw this, you have been shreked. Put this in your signature in 10 mins otherwhise you are Shrek.
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Find me at Splatoon 3, I'm _octohero!
Want to play a game? Play it here!
Find out if I'm online here!
I DEFEATED INNER AGENT 3 AND AFTER ALTERNA!

LinkFail
Scratcher
73 posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

Isn't it on her waist
I mean, it's ink. They're made of ink. I think submerging in ink would be enough.

Heavy Edit Splatling, Inkbrush, Tenta Sorella Brella, Ballpoint Splatling, Carbon Roller Deco, and Heavy Splatling Deco enjoyer.

Proud member of the Scratchverse Defenders and the Meep Team.

Main fandoms: Splatoon, Omori, Amphibia, and Homestuck
TheComputerCrasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

superash8 wrote:

hmmm do u know the date?
They haven't announced the date yet, but it'll probably happen in July, the month after the BIG Big Run.

Last edited by TheComputerCrasher (May 28, 2024 19:50:01)

Hi, I'm TheComputerCrasher. I make random projects on Scratch sometimes, and I like breaking video games.
My favorite games are Tears of the Kingdom, Splatoon 3, and Super Paper Mario. (Not necessarily in that order.)

when I start as a clone
create clone of [myself v]
delete this clone
superash8
Scratcher
100+ posts

superash8 wrote:

hmmm do u know the date?
They haven't announced the date yet, but it'll probably happen in July, the month after the BIG Big Run.
BIG Big Run?? What is that????

If you saw this, you have been shreked. Put this in your signature in 10 mins otherwhise you are Shrek.
Generation 381: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

superash8 wrote:

superash8 wrote:

hmmm do u know the date?
Any of the previous BR maps. During XTRAWAVE, all 3 King Salmonoids attack.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LinkFail wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

-cxtto- wrote:

Isn't it on her waist
I mean, it's ink. They're made of ink. I think submerging in ink would be enough.
That's true.

moved to @zqvp

magolor is yes
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

SUMMER NIGHTS HYPE LETS GO ‼️

moved to @zqvp

magolor is yes
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

love the fact that there's an idol who sounds like she swears, and there's an idol that canonically just swears

moved to @zqvp

magolor is yes
superash8
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

superash8 wrote:

superash8 wrote:

hmmm do u know the date?
WOAHHHH at the same time???? That sounds epic when will it start

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

superash8 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

superash8 wrote:

superash8 wrote:

hmmm do u know the date?
Sometime in june.

Dustyanimates
Scratcher
100+ posts

superash8 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

superash8 wrote:

superash8 wrote:

hmmm do u know the date?
June 7th I think-

Sup! I'm DigitalDusty!
That one goober who plays Splatoon and hyperfixates too much
Main Weapons: Undercover Brella (including Undercover Sorella Brella), Enperry Splat Dualies, Reef-Lux 450, Inkbrush
Member of The Meep Team (Meep Tier )
superash8
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dustyanimates wrote:

superash8 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

superash8 wrote:

superash8 wrote:

hmmm do u know the date?
June 7th I think-
Then right on my holidays!

-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

YEAAHHHHH SQUID SISTERS EMOTE LETS GO

moved to @zqvp

magolor is yes
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

I hate overtime. /nc

moved to @zqvp

magolor is yes
-cxtto-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is this normal-
Okay, so basically, I make a new profile on my Switch ( with NO Nintendo acc / nin. online attached, and nothing purchased on that profile ) to replay Story Mode. Then, I see that Deep Cut mentions the train station is open, so I check it out. Then, I see Inkopolis is open?? So I check out Inkopolis Square, and lo and behold, Pearl yelling at me to get up! Why did this happen??

moved to @zqvp

magolor is yes