Discuss Scratch

TL-80225
Scratcher
100+ posts

✧ ★ Voice Acting Shop! | get voice acting for your projects here ★ ✧

DragonGirl6789 wrote:

I'm looking for voice actors for my newest series, The Island Of Katalla. Anyone interested? If you are, ask me for the link to the studio were you can audition
Yup

DragonGirl6789 wrote:

I'm looking for voice actors for my newest series, The Island Of Katalla. Anyone interested? If you are, ask me for the link to the studio were you can audition I need both male and female voice actors I really need voice actors, I have barely any
If you send me the link, I can!

Milky's image host alt.
hg12213
Scratcher
41 posts

I made a few updates for my series. It is no longer called “Rockbooms: Color Magic”. It is now called “Rockbooms: Crystal Magic”. Plus I am wanting to get the first episode out there in January 2018 at the earliest. The characters have not changed at all. Sorry for the inconvenience.
VoiceActress100
Scratcher
56 posts

Hi,
I was wondering if I can become a Voice Actress for this studio. I don't know how to add the symbols that the other actors have so I'll just list the info below:
Female
Voice sounds like: 13+ (I'm 13, but my voice sounds a lot older)
I haven't yet voiced for a project, but I've entered a few auditions- I've been scanning the past few days. I'll add a link to a sample once I get a part!

Thanks!
-VoiceActress100
_Lillion_
Scratcher
500+ posts

rubyhazelnut
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi Bubble,
I'm incredibly sorry, but can you put me as “currently away” in the list? I don't want to actually leave, but I have been very busy lately and haven't been able to do any voice acting. Sorry again.
Thanks!

Go to Singing_Ruby to request songs!
Check out this cool project!
-Ruby

SlytherinGirl08
Scratcher
32 posts

Hey bubble i would really love to be a part of the voice acting shop. Can you add me?

hg12213
Scratcher
41 posts

I am wanting to start working on my animated series in January and release the first episode in early February. I still don't have a lot of voice actors so please voice act for my series.
mistyhorse
Scratcher
70 posts

Hi, I need voice actors for https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/186394075/#player . These are just the few main characters. If possible, I'd like to have @SpectralHeart . There are no British accents. I need 2 girls 11-14 and a a 11+ age (the second “girl” is a horse) and 2 boys aged 11-14

“The essence of a roleplaying game is that it's a group, cooperative experience.” - Gary Gygax
“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient of living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.” - Dr. Seuss
“In riding a horse we borrow freedom.” - Helen Thompson
cupcake9919
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can I join again I'm a 11-14 female but I can do younger voices

coderz1
Scratcher
7 posts

hi I am making a series and I'm hoping for more auditions https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/167842400/:)
coderz1
Scratcher
7 posts

I meant to post: hi I am making a series and I'm hoping for more auditions https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/167842400/ sorry about that
BrainyBookworm
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello!! I'm making an animated series, and was wondering if anyone wanted to audition for it? Press here to see it!. Please consider this. Thank you. Bye!!
-Brainy

☎︎ Angie Or Brainy ✍︎
|She/Her or They/Them | Homo Sapien | Tired all the time |
I'm pretty sure I exist! Possibly. I'm still testing that theory out, though. Do I exist? Do you exist? Why am I writing this?
“here’s a room so warm & blood-close, I swear, you will wake— & mistake these walls for skin.” -Ocean Vuong
Blessing06
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi there! I don't have a project with lines in, but can I still get some voice acting?
I need a good singer.
The first 2 lines go to the tune of Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl
The next bit is low in a cranky voice
Another goes low high low.

Lines
Julia
and Tommy
Together forever
In love for one another.

“Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light” – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” ― Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ― Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.” – Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

cupcake9919
Scratcher
500+ posts

Blessing06 wrote:

Hi there! I don't have a project with lines in, but can I still get some voice acting?
I need a good singer.
The first 2 lines go to the tune of Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl
The next bit is low in a cranky voice
Another goes low high low.

Lines
Julia
and Tommy
Together forever
In love for one another.
What singing voice does the singer have to have,

Randomfox
Scratcher
100+ posts

I haven’t asked this in a while, but…
*deep breaths*
I-is there anyone who would like to, um, voice my weird cartoons?
I’m so lonely…maybe someone will answer this time and I can stop talking to myself…
Maybe I’ll actually get added to the directory…
Idk why this thread seems like a bunch of people having a party without me but it does XD

inactive
TL-80225
Scratcher
100+ posts

Randomfox wrote:

*deep breaths*
I’m so lonely…maybe someone will answer this time and I can stop talking to myself…
Idk why this thread seems like a bunch of people having a party without me but it does XD
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milky's image host alt.
Randomfox
Scratcher
100+ posts

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

*deep breaths*
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe I am hallucinating. Either that or I just got a reply.
Are you saying Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because you agree or is it more an ‘I want to voice your cartoons’ sort of Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Either way you are a wonderful person.

inactive
Loveli7
Scratcher
24 posts

I'm making an animated series called The Wood. Right now I need three girls and one boy.

Last edited by Loveli7 (Nov. 19, 2017 19:18:54)

Loveli7 out, Peace ✌
TL-80225
Scratcher
100+ posts

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

*deep breaths*
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe I am hallucinating. Either that or I just got a reply.
Are you saying Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because you agree or is it more an ‘I want to voice your cartoons’ sort of Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Either way you are a wonderful person.
I want to voice in your cartoons!

Milky's image host alt.