Discuss Scratch

hg12213
Scratcher
41 posts

✧ ★ Voice Acting Shop! | get voice acting for your projects here ★ ✧

I am closing auditions January 31, 2018 and releasing the first episode February 3, 2018. Please audition to be either a main character or a side/background character!

if <[date] = [1/31/18]> then
close auditions
end
if <[date] = [2/3/18]> then
release first episode
end
(I have 25 more spots that need to be taken)

Last edited by hg12213 (Nov. 19, 2017 15:58:15)

CoderSC2024
Scratcher
24 posts

I'm open for voice acting, once again!

Polio Vaccine Discovery
On February 23, 1954, an event took place that would forever change the medical industry. That wonderful February day was when the first Polio Vaccine was discovered. Research for the medicine began in 1940. Dr. Jonas Salk was the doctor who discovered the vaccine all together. Salk had teamed up with March of Dimes, a grassroot organization. The vaccine failed, but in August 1955, it was fixed. To fix it, they grew a sample, killed it, then added a special chemical to modify the vaccine. Unfortunately, even though they fixed it, those who already had polio, couldn’t be cured. For example, Franklin Roosevelt, who had polio, could never be cured. In 1961, Albert Sabin made an oral polio prevention. 90 countries used the vaccine and polio dropped 14,647 people to 5,894!
History is great, kids.
Randomfox
Scratcher
100+ posts

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

I haven’t asked this in a while, but…
*deep breaths*
I-is there anyone who would like to, um, voice my weird cartoons?
I’m so lonely…maybe someone will answer this time and I can stop talking to myself…
Maybe I’ll actually get added to the directory…
Idk why this thread seems like a bunch of people having a party without me but it does XD
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I believe I am hallucinating. Either that or I just got a reply.
Are you saying Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because you agree or is it more an ‘I want to voice your cartoons’ sort of Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Either way you are a wonderful person.
I want to voice in your cartoons!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa finally! Tysm for taking interest in my humble animation

Would you be interested in voicing any of the following:
A female babysitter from an upcoming episode of Not Pasta (in my shared projects somewhere). Has quite a patronising voice.
Any character, male or female, in a series about a character who is half biscuit and half kitten (you’d probably be playing another kitten).
A small male bear who lives in a telephone box, although this is my least prioritised for voice acting as the full version won’t be shared on Scratch.

Feel free to change your mind at any point if this isn’t what you were looking for. I’m not exactly making high-quality Warrior Cats anime over here XD

inactive
TL-80225
Scratcher
100+ posts

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

*deep breaths*
I’m so lonely…maybe someone will answer this time and I can stop talking to myself…
Idk why this thread seems like a bunch of people having a party without me but it does XD
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you saying Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! because you agree or is it more an ‘I want to voice your cartoons’ sort of Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

A female babysitter from an upcoming episode of Not Pasta (in my shared projects somewhere). Has quite a patronising voice.
Any character, male or female, in a series about a character who is half biscuit and half kitten (you’d probably be playing another kitten).
A small male bear who lives in a telephone box, although this is my least prioritised for voice acting as the full version won’t be shared on Scratch.

Feel free to change your mind at any point if this isn’t what you were looking for. I’m not exactly making high-quality Warrior Cats anime over here XD
Can I have the second please?
Note for bubble:
\\Did 2 more requests//

Milky's image host alt.
Whitetiger456
Scratcher
500+ posts

Randomfox
Scratcher
100+ posts

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

*deep breaths*
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note for bubble:
\\Did 2 more requests//

Sure, male or female?

inactive
PROJECT_Ekko
Scratcher
8 posts

Hey, I have a voice acting audition post on my profile. It's like the first one on there so it's not hard to find. Could you please add it? Thanks in advance.
Aviciical
Scratcher
17 posts

Hi! I need some voice acting for my project.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/165108885/
Thanks! There is no specific time or date, but please do it as soon as possible!
Best regards,
Aviciical
holirocks
Scratcher
66 posts

Hi! I'm holirocks, and I'm a voice actor!

Samples:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/172122000/ (Everybody Loves Cookies)
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/187300097/ (Edible Toothpaste)

Age Range: 8-25, and Older (Evil, British) Women (ex. Edible Toothpaste)

Accents: Evil British, Normal British, Evil American, Normal American

How Long to Wait: 2 hours- 3 days (there are exceptions, like holidays)

If there's any more info you need, ask me!

Thanks!

Last edited by holirocks (Nov. 22, 2017 19:33:29)

not nearly active enough on forums to have a good signature haha
holirocks
Scratcher
66 posts

StormclawTC wrote:

I'm looking for people to audition for my Warriors movie. If anyone is interested, I would be pleased in your efforts! Here is the link to the auditioning project:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/43791500/

If you want to audition, just remix the project, delete all of the backdrops except for the one you are trying out for, and record yourself saying the lines! All that I ask is that you make a button that I can click to hear the audition instead of me having to click “See Inside” to get to your voice recording.

If you have any questions, please post them on my profile! I will be glad to help! Thanks!

Thank you for your time,
-StormclawTC

I'll see if I can help! Need any females?

not nearly active enough on forums to have a good signature haha
kcc-013
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi can i be a voice actor. I am a 10 year old boy but I sound like a 13 year old because i have a low voice. Im not really sure how to do voice acting so could tou tell me?

kcc-013
Scratcher
100+ posts

Oops I just read about it on the scratch wiki

hg12213
Scratcher
41 posts

kcc-013 wrote:

Hi can i be a voice actor. I am a 10 year old boy but I sound like a 13 year old because i have a low voice. Im not really sure how to do voice acting so could tou tell me?
Can you voice act for my series? (I know that I'm spamming this all over the forum but I need voice actors by the end of January) I have plenty of male spots open.
kcc-013
Scratcher
100+ posts

hg12213 wrote:

kcc-013 wrote:

Can you voice act for my series? (I know that I'm spamming this all over the forum but I need voice actors by the end of January) I have plenty of male spots open.

Id love to, what do I do

TL-80225
Scratcher
100+ posts

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

*deep breaths*
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note for bubble:
\\Did 2 more requests//

Sure, male or female?
female

Milky's image host alt.
hg12213
Scratcher
41 posts

kcc-013 wrote:

hg12213 wrote:

kcc-013 wrote:

Id love to, what do I do

You just remix either project with you saying the lines.
BrainyBookworm
Scratcher
100+ posts

holirocks wrote:

Hi! I'm holirocks, and I'm a voice actor!

Samples:

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/172122000/ (Everybody Loves Cookies)
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/187300097/ (Edible Toothpaste)

Age Range: 8-25, and Older (Evil, British) Women (ex. Edible Toothpaste)

Accents: Evil British, Normal British, Evil American, Normal American

How Long to Wait: 2 hours- 3 days (there are exceptions, like holidays)

If there's any more info you need, ask me!

Thanks!

Hi!! Can you please do a voice audition for my series? The Four Seasons I think you would be good as The Mysterious Hooded figure. But, feel free to audition for anyone!! Thank you!
-Brainy

☎︎ Angie Or Brainy ✍︎
|She/Her or They/Them | Homo Sapien | Tired all the time |
I'm pretty sure I exist! Possibly. I'm still testing that theory out, though. Do I exist? Do you exist? Why am I writing this?
“here’s a room so warm & blood-close, I swear, you will wake— & mistake these walls for skin.” -Ocean Vuong
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can you add mine in…its in my sig

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
hg12213
Scratcher
41 posts

hg12213 wrote:

kcc-013 wrote:

hg12213 wrote:

kcc-013 wrote:

Id love to, what do I do

You just remix either project with you saying the lines.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/171210590/ - side characters https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/155406214/ - main characters (for some reason, it didn't pop up. probably because of the brackets)

Last edited by hg12213 (Nov. 23, 2017 18:04:27)

Randomfox
Scratcher
100+ posts

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

TL-80225 wrote:

Randomfox wrote:

*deep breaths*
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note for bubble:
\\Did 2 more requests//

Sure, male or female?
female

Ok I’ll start doing the script

inactive