Discuss Scratch

ninjahanzo
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

my school successfully unblocked scratch
now i can get on scratch on my chromebook
yay

Make pixel art | C.A. 2 Proposal | 500th post | AY: me and medians 2nd scratch bdays
Be high contrast
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
anti-kumquat chip 5000 v2.5.60
siggy protectors hosted here
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

bad news
at my new school they blocked scratch on the ipads and there isnt even a study hall period. i cannot use scratch between 7 am - 2 pm anymore
the only computers are in the library and i never even get to go in there.

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
randomguy3513
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

so the Chromebook they gave me turns out to be way worse than my old one, it can't even run the scratch editor without lagging a lot. It was also used so there is no way they got cheaper Chromebooks. I know understand when people say they can't run 2 tabs.

Last edited by randomguy3513 (Sept. 7, 2023 16:22:59)

(Male) (He/Him) (2000+ posts) (4 Years)
Banner by depresso-boiyo, check him out!
Ctrl+shift+down to check out my projects!

Thanks for scrolling; if you like what I do, please follow me!
kleemiya_the_furball
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

I cannot believe that other schools block scratch! My school encourages scratch

New HP RP studio! Please join! o(≧o≦)oo(≧o≦)o
press shift+ down arrow to see all of my siggy
(>:D :: sensing) (>:D :: sensing) :: operators // my two *evil* kumquats that guard my signature form being eaten
when [kleemiya_the_furball] finally codes a really good game ::hat events
celebrate :: custom
think [I finally coded a good project]
wait (1) hour :: control
everyone thinks [Too good, must be false reported so it doesn't steal the spotlight!] :: looks
begin [false reporting v] :: motion
gets taken down :: events
switch costume to [crying v]
ST says [let me bring it back and send a alert to everyone who false reported] :: control cap
This is not aimed at anyone in scratch only a short story (This is a work of fiction)
kleemiya_the_furball
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

ZanterZlox wrote:

Codeingit wrote:

Is it just me or does it feel like all schools use chromebooks?
Well, mine uses windows computers.

same
(but there are I think chomebook in school too so it may be a mix (I swear my school has the worst WiFi they need to get stable WiFi))

Last edited by kleemiya_the_furball (Sept. 7, 2023 16:43:24)

New HP RP studio! Please join! o(≧o≦)oo(≧o≦)o
press shift+ down arrow to see all of my siggy
(>:D :: sensing) (>:D :: sensing) :: operators // my two *evil* kumquats that guard my signature form being eaten
when [kleemiya_the_furball] finally codes a really good game ::hat events
celebrate :: custom
think [I finally coded a good project]
wait (1) hour :: control
everyone thinks [Too good, must be false reported so it doesn't steal the spotlight!] :: looks
begin [false reporting v] :: motion
gets taken down :: events
switch costume to [crying v]
ST says [let me bring it back and send a alert to everyone who false reported] :: control cap
This is not aimed at anyone in scratch only a short story (This is a work of fiction)
pqsgraham
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

im mad bc my school took away the open wifi network so i cant do anything in the school on my phone. and im pretty sure they have a signal jammer or something because i'm on at&t in a well populated, developed area ☠

i have grown up. please ignore all of my posts from before 2022. they don't represent the way i am at all
cooldingusgenius
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

my wifi at my school is unbelievable, we have two wifis that dont even work which make the ones that work very slow due to the amount of people on it. not to mention kids have resorted to hacking into the staff wifi (just guessing the password). which is good for us because we can get on spotify and roblox now. and my school is way more tech based, they should have a fire wall or proxy for the staff wifi so we cant get in. its surprisingly easy the password to the staff wifi was. its legit just adminpasscode123. im being serious. tldr my schools wifi is so slow that we have to use the staff wifi.

gaem. try now.
newest collab with stock
NinjaDog10J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

My school got hacked at the end of last school year and i pretty sure the FBI got involved

Shuckle Spin Duo. Shift + down arrow
Join the Shuckle Cult
pqsgraham
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

cooldingusgenius wrote:

my wifi at my school is unbelievable, we have two wifis that dont even work which make the ones that work very slow due to the amount of people on it. not to mention kids have resorted to hacking into the staff wifi (just guessing the password). which is good for us because we can get on spotify and roblox now. and my school is way more tech based, they should have a fire wall or proxy for the staff wifi so we cant get in. its surprisingly easy the password to the staff wifi was. its legit just adminpasscode123. im being serious. tldr my schools wifi is so slow that we have to use the staff wifi.

the guest wifi at my school was crazy bad, it forced you to download a moderation program to use it, and i still cant figure out how to get it off my phone. then you could only use school approved sites and apps and you could only use youtube in restricted mode. tiktok didnt even work so i had to watch pg youtube shorts ☠ then all of a sudden they took the wifi AWAY, and it left me with no internet and this program that's borderline spyware. dumb as hell ☠

Last edited by pqsgraham (Sept. 7, 2023 17:13:34)

i have grown up. please ignore all of my posts from before 2022. they don't represent the way i am at all
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

NinjaDog10J wrote:

My school got hacked at the end of last school year and I'm pretty sure the FBI got involved
Please give us further context

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

i need a proxy that's not labeled as a proxy by goguardian or fortinet

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

ketchupboi76 wrote:

Y'all ever heard of forticlient? It's some blocker that cannot be uninstalled. Like at all. And when your school blocks the entire category of “games” you gotta find
1. Emulators for old games (my fav)
2. Unblocked GitHub sites (Google sites is blacklisted by the school)
3. Somehow find a functional proxy to convert all the data
And sometimes sites that have nothing to do with video games at all still get categorized as such and blocked. I hate it
For like a day scratch was even blocked before I eventually got it unblocked with a support ticket.
My school uses that too (along with Hapara) but it only blocks:
…“that” content
The Disco Floor, but only on the school wifi
And one time it even blocked a children's book author's website

< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
PPPDUD
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Does ProxySite work?

Fun fact: If you have malware on a Windows NT device, it's possible that deleting system32 will severely damage the malware. It will also damage your Windows install.

Help keep this topic alive!

The rest of my signature was eaten by an evil kumquat attacked by a terrible president who ate my banana shot down this signature instead of shooting down the TikTok Cell Tower white balloon that probably had a camera bundled with it.

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AA1isnZw.img?w=800&h=435&q=60&m=2&f=jpg
cooldingusgenius
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers

-Telekore- wrote:

ketchupboi76 wrote:

Y'all ever heard of forticlient? It's some blocker that cannot be uninstalled. Like at all. And when your school blocks the entire category of “games” you gotta find
And sometimes sites that have nothing to do with video games at all still get categorized as such and blocked. I hate it
For like a day scratch was even blocked before I eventually got it unblocked with a support ticket.
…“that” content
my school has a blocker that uses “real time data analyzing” to see if your on games or not. aka they just watch your screen 24/7 to see if the word game is in the text or website.

gaem. try now.
newest collab with stock
NinjaDog10J
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

-Telekore- wrote:

NinjaDog10J wrote:

My school got hacked at the end of last school year and I'm pretty sure the FBI got involved
Please give us further context
I cant because i dont know much of the details but i do know that we go days off while they were Figuring out what happened and they had to rebuild the system from scratch

Shuckle Spin Duo. Shift + down arrow
Join the Shuckle Cult
Comix_2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

BionicBoy554 wrote:

bad news
at my new school they blocked scratch on the ipads and there isnt even a study hall period. i cannot use scratch between 7 am - 2 pm anymore
the only computers are in the library and i never even get to go in there.
You still use iPads

Comix_2
Professional Idiot by day, nerdy Forumer by night

NG: ThatOneGuy9623 | YouTube | Profile | Pretendo: 2935-7517-5545 | Nintendo Network: 3497-6286-7233

It seems today
That all you see
Is violence in movies and * on TV

But where are those good old fashion values
On which we used to rely!
Lucky, there's a Family Guy!
Lucky there's a man who,
positively can do,
All the things that make us

Laugh and cry!

He's a Family Guy!
EngineerRunner
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

in my new school, they accidentally blocked EVERY SINGLE WEBSITE. including google. (the teacher's computers aren't censored tho)

social experiment: comment here to not get curator

simpsons and futurama fan

RickRoIler (the first l is a capital i) on PSN, NotXboxGamer765 on xbox (and by that i mean xbox 360), EngineerRunner on Minecraft (find me on hypixel)
also im on the orange cat social media as EngineerRunner

join the worst guild on hypixel with this command!!1/!/!?1/!/
/guild join los gamers

if any of my suggestions ever get accepted, i will have my profile picture set to Just Stamp The Ticket Man for 3 months

give internets pls

an australian cumquat ate my snag and onions

“maintainer” of Pyratch, a very simple text-focused frontend for Scratch
oh god am I becoming an ATer

when I am deleted ::hat control
ask (join (join [what the hell does ] (when I am deleted ::hat control)) [ do?]) and wait
create clone of [Stage v]
delete this project ::control
stop [eh, a few] sounds ::sound
casually taking over the forums:

this is what happens when school goes back in the US, scratch has like no activity

when I am deleted ::hat control

create clone of [Stage v]
delete this project ::control
stop [eh, a few] sounds ::sound
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

cooldingusgenius wrote:

-Telekore- wrote:

ketchupboi76 wrote:

…“that” content
my school has a blocker that uses “real time data analyzing” to see if your on games or not. aka they just watch your screen 24/7 to see if the word game is in the text or website.
Just now one kid in my class tried going onto the Epic Games website and it was blocked (which, frankly, is unsurprising to me)

Comix_2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers

-Telekore- wrote:

cooldingusgenius wrote:

-Telekore- wrote:

ketchupboi76 wrote:

…“that” content
Just now one kid in my class tried going onto the Epic Games website and it was blocked (which, frankly, is unsurprising to me)
Bro was probably trying to download Fortnite

Comix_2
Professional Idiot by day, nerdy Forumer by night

NG: ThatOneGuy9623 | YouTube | Profile | Pretendo: 2935-7517-5545 | Nintendo Network: 3497-6286-7233

It seems today
That all you see
Is violence in movies and * on TV

But where are those good old fashion values
On which we used to rely!
Lucky, there's a Family Guy!
Lucky there's a man who,
positively can do,
All the things that make us

Laugh and cry!

He's a Family Guy!
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers

PPPDUD wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Does ProxySite work?
No, neither does CroxyProxy or blockaway.net. I can't even search “proxy” or “unblocker” due to GoGuardian.

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.